Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny yet interesting question: What was the point of making the waterfall scene in part one?

+6
Azuula
Fallere825
racefan1992
CoolChels
GreatKungLao
Zumeii-san
10 posters

Go down

Funny yet interesting question: What was the point of making the waterfall scene in part one? Empty Funny yet interesting question: What was the point of making the waterfall scene in part one?

Post by Zumeii-san Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:22 am

We all know about the waterfall scene in part one where Naruto gets up to go pee and sees a beautiful girl twirling around in a waterfall *cough* Hinata *cough* but why is this? Why put up this particular scene? To some it might seem pointless but there must be a reason for it.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Zumeii-san on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Funny yet interesting question: What was the point of making the waterfall scene in part one? Empty Re: Funny yet interesting question: What was the point of making the waterfall scene in part one?

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:13 am

I'm sorry, but it was a filler episode, made by anime company, not by Masashi Kishimoto.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Funny yet interesting question: What was the point of making the waterfall scene in part one? Empty Re: Funny yet interesting question: What was the point of making the waterfall scene in part one?

Post by Zumeii-san Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:24 am

Really!?! Funny yet interesting question: What was the point of making the waterfall scene in part one? 2801306734 Wow. Well, yeah then but hmm..? Is the anime company for NH because I don't know, seems like a very NH fillers to me. This filler, I liked it actually. It is a good set of fillers because it shows how much Hinata cares for Naruto, that she was able to be so determined for Naruto's happiness. They showed Hinata being determined to find the beetle in order to help Naruto locate Sasuke because she cared that much and saw how much it meant to Naruto.
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:14 am

I enjoyed it whether it was filler or not. I would say they are fans of NH.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:06 am

^ I agree! Might be a filler but still plays into Naruhina a lot.
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:34 pm

Most filler involves alot of NH interaction in it in Part 1. Atleast too me.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:10 pm

That filler arc is definitely in my top 5 (if not number 1) for fillers. We got so much from it.

Spoiler:

At the end of the day yes it was just a filler, but i still enjoyed it being the NaruHina fan i am Funny yet interesting question: What was the point of making the waterfall scene in part one? 2835597988
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:20 pm

Lickstermik wrote:That filler arc is definitely in my top 5 (if not number 1) for fillers. We got so much from it.

Spoiler:

At the end of the day yes it was just a filler, but i still enjoyed it being the NaruHina fan i am Funny yet interesting question: What was the point of making the waterfall scene in part one? 2835597988

Lol. Yes! It was an amusing filler. It certainly does show that Naruto is attracted to Hinata on that level whether or not he knows it is her or not. Poor Lady Hinata got so red in the face. I like the filler as a while, it showed a lot and made me think that hmm....the anime writers are pro NH ? Interesting!! I also don't believe this was the first time they added Naruhina fillers to Kishi's work. Just...curious...what's that about...Funny yet interesting question: What was the point of making the waterfall scene in part one? 2782182229 
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:44 pm

I don't think they have the permission to make filler episodes that kishi doesn't know about... We know it's a filler but kishi needs to approve :3
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:12 am

Because the animators who made it at the time probably liked Naruhina and thought it would end up as canon? Plus fanservice brings in the big bucks and good ratings.

I'm telling you, these different production teams seem to flip flop a lot with pairing preference. Sure there's some pro-NS fillers, but there's been tons of pro-NH fillers as well lmao. (Remember back in the day when people complained that Naruhina was mostly filler?). Bias towards different pairings might play a role, but part of me also feels like the animators are trying to give fanservice to both groups of fans.

I don't think Kishi's has had direct control over what goes on in fillers for a long time now. Isn't there an interview where he says he watches the anime once in a while to check on how they're doing with his story? Plus doesn't anyone remember the stuff put out during the infamous 'filler hell' at the end of the original Naruto series? It got hilariously bad. There was an episode where the rookie kids saved the village from sumos guys lmao. And in every episode, rasengan was the solution to friggin everything.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Aelita wrote:Because the animators who made it at the time probably liked Naruhina and thought it would end up as canon? Plus fanservice brings in the big bucks and good ratings.

I'm telling you, these different production teams seem to flip flop a lot with pairing preference. Sure there's some pro-NS fillers, but there's been tons of pro-NH fillers as well lmao. (Remember back in the day when people complained that Naruhina was mostly filler?). Bias towards different pairings might play a role, but part of me also feels like the animators are trying to give fanservice to both groups of fans.

I don't think Kishi's has had direct control over what goes on in fillers for a long time now. Isn't there an interview where he says he watches the anime once in a while to check on how they're doing with his story? Plus doesn't anyone remember the stuff put out during the infamous 'filler hell' at the end of the original Naruto series? It got hilariously bad. There was an episode where the rookie kids saved the village from sumos guys lmao. And in every episode, rasengan was the solution to friggin everything.

I so agree! I think it a little unfair to Kishi honestly and I know! What was up with that?! Ay, caramba! I really wish they would respect Kishi more, you know what I mean? Almost seems a little disrespectful. Now I do get what they are trying to do with paying attention to statistics within the fan base but it is a little selfish and disrespectful to me! I 'unno. Maybe they don't know what it looks like when they do that.
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:03 pm

But one can like NS and think NS is possible without disrespecting Kishimoto's work doe... no one claimed disrespect when they had Naruto blushing watching nekkid Hinata twirl around lol don't be hypocritical guys But since they've done both NH and NS filler fanservice, its safe to say you can't turn to fillers for evidence. (And because I want to believe that Kishi had nothing to do with filler hell lol)
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:59 am

Because it was a NaruHina filler arc.
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:45 pm

why did we get a filler of Naruto eating hot curry? or a filler of a crying boy? or a filler of naruto scaring other students?
-
because they are pointless fillers, never mentioned again.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:21 am

Skywardstrike wrote:Because it was a NaruHina filler arc.
ya, does not count too much.

but was nice to watch none the less
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down