Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina! Originals

4 posters

Go down

NaruHina! Originals Empty NaruHina! Originals

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:43 am

You know just something kind of messed up came up to my mind and that is dunno, that really NaruHina was in reality the first pairing to ever come to Kishimoto's mind.. he was planning to make it from the start.. then from Naruto came all the other male characters and from Hinata came all the female characters.. Cause if I remember right Naruto and Hinata were kind of the Adan and Eva of the Naruto verse("I'm sorry if I'm offending someone but try to bear with me, heck even I'm asking for forgiveness for thinking this...") before everything came to be O_o and yeah dunno if it's true so what do you think, cause if you see a lot of male characters resemble Naruto and a lot of female characters resemble Hinata.. so what do you think??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

NaruHina! Originals Empty Re: NaruHina! Originals

Post by Shinobi Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:20 am

I have to agree that there are certain similarities between the teams. All teams seem to have the one super cool/unemotional guy: Sasuke, Shino, Shikamaru, Neji and then the one crazy, funny and not as cool guy lool: Naruto, Kiba, Chouji and Lee. And then all the girls seems to be trying to become better and stronger. And also I think I read somewhere that Kishimoto based the teams off of one another.
Shinobi
Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:48 pm

Really didn't think of this
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 am

Well really and backing it up is that really Naruto and Hinata were the first characters to come in Kishimoto's mind.. more first was Naruto then his partner Hinata... and how well the first Naruto pilot chapter
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:53 am

The Naruto pilot doesn't support that at all--and yes I have it due to paying for the first Naruto fanbook. The only characters in the pilot that are in the current series are Naruto (and technically, Kurama due to Naruto being part human/demon in the pilot) and Teuchi. There's a character that looks similar to Hiruzen (as well as a few other people, such as Hagoromo) though.

The only females in the pilot are just background characters (unless Naruto turning into a girl once counts).

The only thing Kishimoto has definitely stated when it comes to Hinata's initial creation was that Hinata came about from him choosing to include a girl with a big-chest (and this came out when he was helping to promote Road to Ninja 2 years ago). He mentioned that because he was explaining that RtN Hinata would show-off her breasts since the "real" Hinata never would.

Last edited by Yamasaki Akaiko on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed grammar)
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:15 am

Well if you remember right Yamasaki... Kishimoto himself said that drawing females wasn't his strong point.. and as you putting a "bit-chest female"... really?? I don't think he said something like that(or maybe he said it to troll as he always does and we all know he does just to withold information or not to say anything).. but well never saw that conference or something like that... What I do know is that there was a first sketch of a couple that was first made before the series at all came to life... and yes we all know which one it is.. you know the movie RTN doesn't have much strong points, 'cause it didn't have a consisten storyline, except for how Naruto's life would have been if he had a family and to point to sakura how is to live as Naruto(not much good it did in the end) and how Naruto and Hinata would have been if their personalities were more confident(Hinata) or more agressive(Naruto/Menma) so dunno.. and well the other characters too but well Hinata didn't have much development nor how Naruto really came to hate so much the village... so dunno
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:44 am

Yes, there's video tape of Kishimoto's interview concerning Hinata being a big-chested female if you want to find it. I didn't care about the RtN movie (and still don't) so I didn't save those things, but I do remember how much it was talked about when it came out. Kishimoto was only stating a fact about Hinata--that her chest is bigger than the other girls (which he also used for a "joke" scene in the RtN manga chapter between Hinata and Sakura; which was included in the RtN movie between "not nice" Hinata and Sakura though done differently as that was the "not nice" Hinata instead). However, if you don't want to believe that Kishimoto spoke about Hinata's chest over 2 years ago (the interview was in July 2012) you don't have to. He still clearly made the joke about it anyway in the manga chapter.

However, that sketch you are now referring to has nothing to do with the Naruto pilot though. The Naruto pilot and Kishimoto's sketches when he was fleshing out the Naruto world for an on-going series are two completely different things.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down