Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions

+16
racefan1992
GreatKungLao
meow69
Beautiful Hime
Purkle200
NaruHina <3
Azuula
endame
Strawberry
Taushishi17
bricksquad88
Bubbles
Irielo
dovey
eromreven
Mustang
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions Empty naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions

Post by Mustang Tue May 27, 2014 6:16 pm

CLICK HERE & Join the discussions!

NARUTO CHAPTER 678 DISCUSSION AND 679 PREDICTIONS

naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions Naruto_Logo_107wtransparent_zps2a1a5559

naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions 2r7pzy9

It's out!
Date: 5/27/14
Title: My Will!

wow what a plot twist that was.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions Empty Re: naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions

Post by eromreven Tue May 27, 2014 6:18 pm

naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions 2801306734 

The feelings.

By the log, this chapter is perhaps the most painful chapter ever to my manly emotions. Spoilers ahead, darlings.

my rant:
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions Empty Re: naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions

Post by dovey Tue May 27, 2014 6:31 pm

Well. 0_0

Oh, the feels. THE FEELS FROM EVERYONE'S DREAMS.    naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions 1223164880 

I... I... Zetsu?!

In shipping related news, I see NS having a field day with this chapter.  naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions 233944022
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 27, 2014 6:34 pm

Yeah Zetsu, I was shocked I couldn't believe it, Madara was being used and I had such high hopes that he was going to be the ultimate villain, but as it turns out it will be Zetsu.

NS, what to say, we got to delve more into Hinata's mind, she wants to have a peaceful life with Naruto, wasn't a moment, but it was a small hint, nothing to really write home about, so we might end up seeing some of the character's dreams come true, certainly not Kiba's dream, that seems a little silly.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Tue May 27, 2014 6:38 pm

i am in severe emotional pain guys help.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Tue May 27, 2014 6:41 pm

I NEVER would have pegged Zetsu as final villain. Like at all. Wow.

And I just have to say that Sasuke was rude as heck to Sakura and Kakashi. Like yea. I understand you got that eye and stuff, but back the hecky up because HOLY what.

This chapter has made me illiterate and catatonic. Just what.

I know.. but since everyone else's dreams are pretty much impossible, I see NS saying it's a sign that NH will never happen. And because Sauce was an a-hole to Sakura. And Naruto's concern for Sakura... BUH.

eromreven~
I am unfit to help myself at the moment. We can stew in our feels together if that would help.

Last edited by yukine. on Tue May 27, 2014 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 27, 2014 6:42 pm

I think the really good thing is we got to see what is in the mindset of all the characters, I personally think Hinata's dream is very likely to come true after this arc, Ino's dream to a certain extent, but the one thing that most of these dreams have in common is Neji.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue May 27, 2014 6:42 pm

B-l-a-c-k Z-e-t-s-u? What can be said about that? Something related to Kaguya's spirit was expected but in this way! Quite surprising... So BZ as Kaguya and not Madara's will I am curious to know what will happen. Is BZ leaving Obito's body to take other Madara's one or is it now a fusion of 3 (BZ/Obito/Madara)?

The dreams made me smile... And Sasuke taking the lead...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 27, 2014 6:52 pm

Sasuke knows what needs to be done, he has the insight, I didn't see him as rude, but most likely being honest about the situation that Team 7 was in and the situation that everyone was in, he needed to assess the situation and come up with the proper judgement as to deal with it, he also knows that Sakura doesn't have the capabilities to deal with Madara, so I felt like he was actually looking out for her well being.

NS might go and say that Sasuke doesn't care, but I think deep down inside he does care about Sakura, he just cannot forgo his pride and tough guy act. but the cool thing is Kakashi made Sasuke the leader of team 7, this will allow Sasuke to really shine.

as for Zetsu, not much left in this fight, only to clear up the Genjutsu, and to defeat Zetsu, we might end up seeing Sakura's and Kakashi's dream before all of this is over. as for the dreams of the characters I think it was a nice touch to the chapter, seeing what the characters see in their dreams, some were ridicules like Kiba's and while we get to see romantic dreams like Hinata's and the MizuKage.

but it was really nice to see Neji being involved in the dreams, it was a nice touch to some of the dreams.

Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue May 27, 2014 6:55 pm

Okay first and foremost...

Sasuke. EW, that was rude as hell you little butthole. A big middle finger to you for that one.  Seriously, he upset me with that one, I wanted someone to punch his smart little mouth. Even if he is right, that behavior was not necessary or needed, all she asked was to let her in on details. As a survivor of the dream world, I think she has a right to know, seeing as you know, she'll be risking her life!
naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions 3569879442

Kudos to Naruto-kun for sticking up for them and telling him the truth about his asshole behavior. I love you Naruto. <3

The Infinite Tsukiyomi. Omg, seeing everyones dreams just gave me feels! First of all, seeing Hinata dreaming about Naruto and her just sitting on a bench in what looks like a park kind of setting, her head on his shoulder, and Neji and Hanabi peeping on them? somuchcuteness!  
naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions 2865921181 

Shino dreaming of finding a giant bug to fly on? LOL! Kiba as Hokage (I called that one) and his national dog day declaration? xDD I awwed at Gaara's dream being with his family, them being loving and his bff being Naruto! <3 OMG did anyone else get ShikaTema feels from Shikamaru's dream?! Temari is in his dream right next to him and the topic was marriage! Even though he was like "oh no, looks too troublesome" it's Shikamaru so come on lol. ShikaTema moment for sure!

Then there's Ino, wanting Sasuke and Sai fighting over her. LOL I do like SaiIno though so I'm loving that one. Chouji I imagined eating food, but he also has a cute girl fawning over him. so cute. ^_^

Tenten just wants Gai and Lee to change their style. LOL! And she's there with Neji next to her too, so she dreams of him being alive of course. Mei wants to get married, but it looks like she's marrying...Cee? one of Raikage's guards? They look cute together! And Tsunade is dreaming of Dan as Hokage while she is on his arm, and Jiraiya, her brother and Orochimaru are all their with her. :3

And then Lee dreaming of beating both Naruto and Neji, and having Sakura declare her love LOL. Cute though.

I'm wondering if we will see more dreams or not, but those ones were really nice.

Now onto the big twist.

Black Zetsu. Holy crap-Madara you just got trolled by Kaguya's will! So does this mean Kaguya is FV after all? My Kaguya-hime?! I am excite!

Last edited by Bubbles on Tue May 27, 2014 6:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Tue May 27, 2014 6:56 pm

Good chapter :). I especially liked Hinata's and Shikamaru's :). I also really liked Tsunade's and Gaara's too. But that ending was wild though! Next chapter should be so intersting. Also, just a point I would like to make that I read on Tumblr: A lot of people this past week were debating on whether Naruto was reacting to just Hinata or everyone being in the infinite tyuskyomi. I believe it was the former only because Kakashi says that he and Naruto also want to know what is going on. So I believe, in my opinion that he was reacting to Hinata calling his name. Also I think Sasuke may have been harsh, but it was a fair assessment of the situation. As it stands right now, Naruto and Sasuke are the only ones who can stand up to the threat that is Kaguya.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Tue May 27, 2014 6:57 pm

It's true, Neji was in A LOT of the dreams. I dunno if that is foreshadowing future events or what..

And I know why Sasuke did what he did. Because he does care. I just wish he had done it in a less harsh manner I suppose.

Here's something PRO-NH from this chapter I saw on tumblr

Spoiler:
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Tue May 27, 2014 7:24 pm

Woo this chapter has my emotions all over the place

I had to stop reading for a minute when Sasuke told kakashi to shut up ugh I can't with him sometimes...
So Sasuke was the only one that knew about the infinite tsu. That was defiantly a nh moment then^^^^^^
Those dreams gave me feels especially gaaras that just broke my heart....
And I read somewhere last month someone predicted that kaguya would be the main villain so that person was right....

Anyway it was a cool chapter
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Okay sure Sasuke was an asshole in this chapter, but sometimes a person needs to be an asshole to protect them even if it means hurting their feelings, I feel that Sakura will appreciate it in her own unique way aswell. it gets me thinking that Sasuke does care about his teammates and Sakura but in his own unique way, but I think both Sakura and Kakashi knew deep down inside that Sasuke was right, that there wasn't much they can do about it. I think in his way he was only looking out for the well being of Kakashi and Sakura, but he also knew that Naruto could take care of himself.

well that puts the entire 5 panels in that last chapter into a more solid position than we expected, with Naruto not being able to know what was going on around him, this chapter as Yukine presented to us from another source tells us that Naruto was indeed worried about Hinata and her well being.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue May 27, 2014 7:42 pm

Kishi what r u doin making me fangirl all over the place!! Just... Kaguya. My bby Kaguya was the one behind everything, and her will was using Madara. Do we have a female final villain? OMFG I seriously hope we do. Kishi, don't disappoint me! You got this. I really love the idea of her being the master-mind behind the master-mind. It's perfect! *still is Kaguya's number one fangirl* xD

I thought Hinata's dream was really sweet. I really liked how she wants to be with Naruto and having her sister and cousin being mischievous about it. But then I realized how Neji won't be there when they do and then I just got sad. ): I also really liked Tsunade's dream. I think that one proves a very important point to NarSak. And LOL! I don't care about that Kishimoto interview where he said he didn't want to write romance for Shikamaru, because that obviously didn't mean he wouldn't.

Also, it seems like the infinite tsukuyomi doesn't really have to be in effect constantly. Once it's casted on you, it will stay like that. Good because team seven having to stay inside of Sasuke's susanoo would've been inconvenient.

Really really enjoyed this chapter. Madara got trolled but I really don't care. Let Kaguya-hime take charge. Hell yeah!

yukine. wrote:Here's something PRO-NH from this chapter I saw on tumblr

Spoiler:

LOL! I saw this on tumblr and I had to laugh. xD Because I was expecting this argument to be proven wrong sooner or later, but I certainly didn't expect it to be so soon.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Tue May 27, 2014 7:52 pm

wooooow!!! awesome chapter!!! i didn´t expect BZ turning out like that! i hope to see kaguya soon! anyway i am happy this chapter proves that in previous chapter it was hinata that naruto sensed, and looking at hinata´s an ino´s dream, i realized why Kishi saved Sakura from the IT, it was because sakura´s dream would have revealed her feeling for sasuke just like with ino.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 27, 2014 7:52 pm

Ah yep I can agree on what was said on tumblr, this chapter basically solidified the NaruHina moment in the last chapter, as pointed out, Naruto didn't know what was going on, but could sense Hinata's distress. I might point something, sometimes when it comes to couples the character's involved have a sort of sixth sense about the one they love, so does that mean, I don't know, nah I will leave my assumptions for later, I just want to see it get proven first.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Tue May 27, 2014 7:54 pm

Epiiiiic chapter! Loved it. Especially Hinata's dream <3

Oh and that plot twist though... O_o never expected it, so kudos to the predictors!
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue May 27, 2014 8:13 pm

51-mustang wrote:Okay sure Sasuke was an asshole in this chapter, but sometimes a person needs to be an asshole to protect them even if it means hurting their feelings, I feel that Sakura will appreciate it in her own unique way aswell. it gets me thinking that Sasuke does care about his teammates and Sakura but in his own unique way, but I think both Sakura and Kakashi knew deep down inside that Sasuke was right, that there wasn't much they can do about it. I think in his way he was only looking out for the well being of Kakashi and Sakura, but he also knew that Naruto could take care of himself.

well that puts the entire 5 panels in that last chapter into a more solid position than we expected, with Naruto not being able to know what was going on around him, this chapter as Yukine presented to us from another source tells us that Naruto was indeed worried about Hinata and her well being.
Yeah...I'm in agreement with him being a butthole. Sasuke may have been an ass to Naruto at the drop of a hat, because of their rivalry and such, but never to Sakura.  Whenever he had an attitude with her, it was when she was actually doing something he found detrimental to him or to herself. (asking for dates instead of training, trying to stop him from making his decisions, etc.). He has never just been a straight up hole over a simple, necessary question.

It was just him being a douche, and I know he'll get proven wrong later, but right now he's a butthole to me. Regardless of whether or not they can actually do something, all she asked was what was going on outside. Sakura has friends out there; family. She has a right to know just as much as Naruto and Sasuke. Same goes for Kakashi. His attitude was 100% unnecessary. What's more he ended up telling them like a page later so his 'tude was just ack.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue May 27, 2014 8:46 pm

51-mustang wrote:Ah yep I can agree on what was said on tumblr, this chapter basically solidified the NaruHina moment in the last chapter, as pointed out, Naruto didn't know what was going on, but could sense Hinata's distress. I might point something, sometimes when it comes to couples the character's involved have a sort of sixth sense about the one they love, so does that mean, I don't know, nah I will leave my assumptions for later, I just want to see it get proven first.

This is actually the souls-connection aspect, it just strengthens the NaruHina's connection like it was shown in the last chapter (677).
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue May 27, 2014 9:33 pm

On a far brighter note, it has been confirmed that Naruto was in fact reacting to Hinata solely! I am so happy about this!

Before, it was kind of a moment because of the panel placement, but now it's just a straight out moment! Naruto sensed her and was immediately prepared to go to her omg!  
naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions 2865921181 naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions 195309866 

naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions Tumblr_n69u225XVs1s3c53vo1_250
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue May 27, 2014 9:39 pm

Bubbles wrote:On a far brighter note, it has been confirmed that Naruto was in fact reacting to Hinata solely! I am so happy about this!

Before, it was kind of a moment because of the panel placement, but now it's just a straight out moment! Naruto sensed her and was immediately prepared to go to her omg!  
naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions 2865921181 naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions 195309866 

naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions Tumblr_n69u225XVs1s3c53vo1_250

Yes, NaruHina's connection is sooo beautiful! Regarding Hinata's dream, for sure, something with Naruto was expectable but I personally love the fact that we could see Neji and Hanabi behind. That shows that these two are (was in Neji's case) very close to her, not only on a family aspect but also on a complicity level if you get what I mean.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue May 27, 2014 9:49 pm

Irielo wrote:
Yes, NaruHina's connection is sooo beautiful! Regarding Hinata's dream, for sure, something with Naruto was expectable but I personally love the fact that we could see Neji and Hanabi behind. That shows that these two are (was in Neji's case) very close to her, not only on a family aspect but also on a complicity level if you get what I mean.
Exactly. ^_^ But you know what? Her dream is also really sad when you realize Hinata still isn't sure if Naruto is alive. So she's basically dreaming of two of her loved ones being alive, along with her sister acting like a little sister. D':

crack theory:
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue May 27, 2014 9:57 pm

Bubbles wrote:
Irielo wrote:
Exactly. ^_^ But you know what? Her dream is also really sad when you realize Hinata still isn't sure if Naruto is alive. So she's basically dreaming of two of her loved ones being alive, along with her sister acting like a little sister. D':

I guess we have to wait a bit before knowing if Hinata already knew that Naruto had been saved. But this complicity between Neji and Hanabi just triggers my curiosity about their interactions with each other, like Neji: the protective elder brother, Hinata: the caring older sister and Hanabi: the little teasing sister. I would really appreciate a Hinata's flashback for instance about some interactions between the three of them.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 27, 2014 10:36 pm

So this does leave me very curious, where is White Zetsu? I think he might be able to play a role later on, since Kaguya trolled Madara, this plot twist is exactly what this story needed, to find that Black Zetsu was using Madara all along kind of leaves me going *yep this is awesome*

it was like Zetsu was waiting for the perfect moment, and I would have never expected Madara to let his guard down, show his over confidence, which I expected him to do, but I felt that this was too early to depict that, but hey better late than never I guess. but the question is how does Zetsu know about Kaguya? and if those two knew one another what was their plan? was it to revive Kaguya or was there something else in mind?

in the Mangastream version Sasuke is less of a dick to Sakura but still an asshole to Kakashi.
http://readms.com/r/naruto/678/2391/5
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next