Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto chapter 667 discussion 668 predictions.

+5
Fallere825
Bubbles
Irielo
BlackNoon
Mustang
9 posters

Go down

Naruto chapter 667 discussion 668 predictions. Empty Naruto chapter 667 discussion 668 predictions.

Post by Mustang Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:55 pm

Here it is ladies and gents.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/667
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 667 discussion 668 predictions. Empty Re: Naruto chapter 667 discussion 668 predictions.

Post by BlackNoon Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:59 pm

Think I might cry within the next two weeks. T.T
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 667 discussion 668 predictions. Empty Re: Naruto chapter 667 discussion 668 predictions.

Post by Irielo Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:16 pm

So, it was Kabuto near Sasuke... That makes sense too somehow: the two villains who associated themselves and started this war, Obito and Kabuto, are the ones saving Naruto and Sasuke, leading to a probable power-up for both of them...

I had to laugh when Orochimaru said that the second Hokage was the one he respected the most. It's understandable given that Tobirama was the creator of several Jutsus.

I'm curious to know what Ten Ten is checking and what will come out of it but I felt emotional at the end when Gai said he was going to become the "red beast". The title was already telling it but the way he talked to Kakashi... It will not be easy to see Gai going and I hope he will succeed to inflict serious damages to Madara or that he will do something which will benefit the whole alliance.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:20 pm

Well with Kabuto giving Sasuke Senju DNA, it could mean that he unlocks the Rinnegan, while Naruto will unlock the So6P form, both seem pretty likely now, but hey something interesting is bound to happen between the two, I still see no pairing moment coming up for another few chapters.

but what I am interested in is TenTen and Gai's last stand, man this will be sad to watch since opening 8 gates results in death, so I hope Gai kicks Madara around the battle, ending his story on a high.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:09 am

OMG I AM SO SHOCKED IT WAS KABUTO....no, not really. Kishi, really? I knew it was him since week one, but you almost got me when you kept hiding his face after week two. But nope, almost a month and of course it's him. Could've just showed us before and then ignored them for a while. He just made the reveal all "mysterious" for no reason. Everybody and they mama knew.

I dunno if Sasuke will unlock Rinnegan, but I just know it's ugly. Only Madara can rock it, smexy self. But I wouldn't be surprised if he did. That and SM via Jugo flesh probably.

Tenten is totes gonna rock this battlefield soon you guys! Banana fan incoming! XD I'm glad Kishi bothered to mention her and even seems to be giving her something to do that could benefit later on. I wonder what she's doing? o:

As for Gai....just...   Naruto chapter 667 discussion 668 predictions. 3516892631 
You keep tearing apart Team Gai, the best team [s]besides Team 7[/s], WHY U BREAK MY HEART KISHI?!
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:50 am

BlackNoon wrote:Think I might cry within the next two weeks. T.T

^This Naruto chapter 667 discussion 668 predictions. 2801306734 Naruto chapter 667 discussion 668 predictions. 3516892631 If it really does come to that, I pray Kishimoto does Gai and the 8th gate justice. Maybe Lee will interrupt and suggest a tag team 7th gate assault instead? but that may just be wishful thinking.

As for Kabuto's reveal...Meh he had me fooled for a bit with Karin not being able to recognize the chakra but it still wasn't much of a surprise.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:56 am

if he resorts to that, I would want Gai to go out in a blaze of glory. plus I don't think Gai would resort to this for no reason, he is better than that, so obviously Gai knows it's do or die.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:44 am

I was kinda disappointed to see Kabuto. I would of expected it more if it was revealed the week after, but after all the crazy predictions and theories I began to believe it would be more of a Uchiha or a SO6P connection to Sasuke. Well, can't wait to see what Kishimoto has in store for both Naruto and Sasuke. And Guy..well, I hope he packs a good punch to Madara and if he goes, I will be sad. Rock Lee and Guy never fails at making me laugh. :)
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:28 am

Looks like Gai is definitely opening up the 8th gate next chapter. His attacks better do Gai justice. I always liked Gai. If he gets killed off he better go out in a blaze of glory.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasengan671 Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:11 am

Solid chapter. Madara seems to know a bit about the Gates which is interesting. Wonder if Maddy can open any... at any rate, can't wait to see Gai really show us what he's capable of. It's looking he's going to surpass Kakashi once and for all in their rivalry, though. That would be a great last line before he dies, as well. Red Beast of Konoha, am very excited for it.

I'm glad it was Kabuto with the mysterious leg, as well. People quickly forget he was never an intrinsically bad person; just a kid looking for somebody to acknowledge him. He finally figured out who he is and where he belongs. His comparison to Obito healing Naruto was good, but it felt weaker imo. Itachi saves Sasuke yet again! Will he ever stop riding Itachi's coattails? Sasuke is just lucky big brother didn't let him finish Kabuto off like he planned or he'd be dead as we speak. Solo King ftw.

And the much needed explanation of Minato's Sage Mode and Kakashi's bullshit survival of a senjutsu Rasengan. Glad that was cleared up. Naruto is without a doubt the best Toad Sage and truly did surpass Minato and Jiraiya. And the shot of Naruto and Sasuke side by side as they're recovering was a great touch. 4/5 chapter: Needed more Naruto, but was great all things considered.

Rasengan671
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:15 am

I got to see Kabuto (yay!), see Lee (yay!), and Tenten was name dropped for doing something that indicates that she'll have to get to do something soon (yay!). This chapter was good for me just by doing those 3 things.

Now, all we need to have happen is to find out what happened to Killer Bee (along with hopefully getting to see Karui & Omoi... also like to see some nins from Suna **cough**Temari**cough**Kankuro**cough**; I'll even be okay with Iwa & Kiri though I'm mostly indifferent to them).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:07 am

To be honest I was expecting Kabuto to show up, he is a little late, but hey he showed up just in time, What I would like to see in the next few chapters is the turning point of the fight against Madara, every fight has a turning point and that seems to be coming up really soon.

The thing I think we will see is the death of Gai, Chakra Transfer to turn the tide of the fight, but I think this form of Chakra will be much stronger than that of Kurama's, not on that I think Sakura will be the first to get the transfer, (much to the elation of NS.) even though I said I would hate for a pairing moment to happen, I think we might end up seeing a NaruHina moment in the next maybe 5-6 chapters from this chapter.

then to the good stuff, the final showdown with Madara.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:51 am

There is something too in this chapter. Jugo asked himself what are Orochimaru's intentions (regarding Sasuke)... That could be a turning point as well: Orochimaru getting finally Sasuke's body...

Orochimaru imo, is fighting now with the alliance because it is in his interest to do so, if his interest were to fight alongside Madara, he would have done so too. I'm not sure if in the actual situation he would not be tempted to take Sasuke's body just after the latter gets saved by Kabuto. However, that still remains speculation...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:21 am

Orochimaru isn't going to try to take Sasuke's body right now. There are too many people there who would stop him (Kabuto, Karin, Suigetsu, & Juugo) besides Sasuke himself who will be waking up soon.

It would also "ruin" the fact that Sasuke has to deal with Madara along with Naruto. Madara has interpreted the shrine tablet's message to basically mean that if "one person has all the power that they will be able to lead the world to peace." Naruto & Sasuke have to defeat Madara together basically proving that two opposing forces can work together to lead to peace (particularly as Naruto & Sasuke want the same thing... but they just have drastically differing opinions on how to get there outside of agreeing that the way Madara is trying to do it is "wrong"). That's why post-war Naruto & Sasuke (and Team 7 in general) is going to be a whole lot of fun unless a lot of stuff gets discussed while fighting Madara.

I'm still curious as to when Sai will pop up again. I'm still debating whether I want him to pop up with Killer Bee or around Sasuke or heading for where Madara happens to be.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down