Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

naruto chapter 690 discussion and 691 predictions

Go down

naruto chapter 690 discussion and 691 predictions Empty naruto chapter 690 discussion and 691 predictions

Post by lily567 on Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:55 am

NARUTO CHAPTER 690 DISCUSSION AND 691 PREDICTIONS

naruto chapter 690 discussion and 691 predictions Naruto_Logo_107wtransparent_zps2a1a5559

naruto chapter 690 discussion and 691 predictions 2r38kme
It's out!
Date: 8/28/2014
Title: Ninja's!!!

http://www.mangabee.com/Naruto/690/1/

here we are
its a lil late than usual but oh well

enjoy :::D

naruto chapter 690 discussion and 691 predictions 528746348
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

naruto chapter 690 discussion and 691 predictions Empty Re: naruto chapter 690 discussion and 691 predictions

Post by NaruHina <3 on Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:30 am

I enjoyed the chapter, didn't like the fact that Kaguya was sealed so easily and we didn't get enough information on her or her backstory, but the on the bright side. The war is over (I don't think so), and I'm starting to get the vibe that this manga... This amazing, heartfelt manga is really over.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

naruto chapter 690 discussion and 691 predictions Empty Re: naruto chapter 690 discussion and 691 predictions

Post by JulaShona on Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:57 am

I like this chapter. I never expected all the previous kage to show up. It was amazing! And that funny part with Kurama and Son. I loved it!
I hope the Herimit will get into a little chat with the others. I still want to know something about his bro and Kaguya and her plan with the white Zetsu army.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:01 am

Well, at least we still have fanfiction.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:19 am

That was awesome!!!
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:24 am

Naruto vs Saskue is up next and well i'm pretty sure we all know what will happen as well...... I don't think i need too say anything. XD

In terms of Kaguya not getting more attention, well Kishi/editors/Kishi and editors have a habit of not going far enough, so why should anyone be suprised.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:13 pm

Well Racefan, I kind of disagree, with the Naruto and Sasuke fight, the big question is, what will they fight over, if they have their fight what would it achieve? so I have my doubts about those two having a fight.

here is my next question that goes with the current situation, everyone including the current Kages, Hinata and the rest of the K11 have all been in their cacoons while the fight was going on, Sasuke has lost his power up, who is going to release all those people?

my guess is that Madara might sacrifice his life in order to free those people, then after that we might see what we have been waiting for, a NaruHina moment, but that might not happen for a little while longer. also I am kind of glad Naruto didn't show any mercy to Black Zetsu, sending him off to his fate and letting him be sealed in the Chibaku Tensai.

EDIT: opps my bad forgot one of the panels that showed that he still had the Rinnegan.

Last edited by Mustang on Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:52 pm

Mustang wrote:Well Rcefan, I kind of disagree, with the Naruto and Sasuke fight, the big question is, what will they fight over, if they have their fight what would it achieve? so I have my doubts about those two having a fight.

Saskue wants Naruto dead. Remember the flashback of the picture of Team 7? Kakashi and Sakura are fine but Naruto is "cut" from it.

It'll be a battle of ideologies; Narutos vs Saskues. Saskue wants too be Hokage and do it his way and Naruto wants too be Hokage and do it his way. It'll be like two trains colliding at 100mph. There will be problems, Naruto and Saskue agree on a few things but being Hokage and their definiation of "Peace" they will disagree on.

Some Naruto readers and most Youtube reviewers i've come across think Naruto and Saskue will fight.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 on Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:34 pm

Man this chapter was weirdly rushed and based on kishis past I wouldn't be surprised if there was a twist I would really be suprised if there wasn't a twist lol....

I can say one thing that stood out for me was Sakura's smile it's nice and it's been a while :)
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:10 pm

Well for the most part I am kind of glad that it is over now, got really tired of some of the ass pulls and the sheer length of this war, there were so many times that the war could have ended but it didn't.

I am also really happy that the power up for Naruto and Sasuke was a temporary thing, I would have hated it if they remained with god like powers, the only thing that Sasuke needs to do is put some sauce on this fight by saving everybody that is still trapped in the Infinite Tskuyomi, this could mean that the next NaruHina moment isn't that far away either, but I think being patient at the moment is all we can do.

the next chapter is all about completing the seal, before they go back to their dimension to save everyone that was trapped, the tailed beasts as well, so there isn't much left to complete at the end of the day now, all that needs to happen is for everyone to head back to their village and for Naruto to celebrate his birthday.

the other thing that will certainly happen is that Minato and Naruto will say their final goodbyes before Team 7 goes back to their dimension as well.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:11 pm

racefan1992 wrote:
Saskue wants Naruto dead. Remember the flashback of the picture of Team 7? Kakashi and Sakura are fine but Naruto is "cut" from it.

After what happened to Sasuke: him almost dying, encounter with Hagoromo, BZ's revelations and an awesome teamwork with Naruto and T7, that would be quite stupid to fight Naruto to the death. I believe Sasuke did learn something from the last events.

Naruto and Sasuke's eventual fight might happen as a challenge between two friends and rivals. Them fighting to the death would mean that they just repeat what happened in the previous eras and would contradict the "surpassing the former generations" concept.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:22 pm

Well I called this a while ago, cannot remember what chapter it was, the Uchiha were used almost as much as the Senju, in fact anyone who were transmigrants of Asura and Indra were used by BZ.

Sasuke found out what really happened with his clan and why his brother did what he needed to do, that stone tablet which instructed the Uchiha to commit serious crimes was them being used, this was something that Sasuke didn't know until about 8-10 minutes ago.

him learning about the past helped him let go of that hatred that he held for the village, he no longer holds that animosity towards even Naruto, but only sees him as more of a rival than anything. If Naruto and Sasuke were to fight out of animosity towards one another, what would be the point of the lessons that Sasuke had learned over the course of the last few arcs? What would they get out of it? and would be the point of doing so?

Naruto and Sasuke would achieve really nothing at all if they even had a fight. that includes the lessons those two had learned in the last 20+ chapters.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:36 am

I can't help it, I have some mixed feelings inside my hearth, I feel somehow frustrated that I don't know almost anything about Kaguya or Hamura, I feel relieved that this war is over, I was somehow tired of it, all thats left for me is to hope Hagoromo to tell Naruto what we, or at least, I, want to hear, and the next big NH moment, it's getting close!
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:38 am

Irielo wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:

After what happened to Sasuke: him almost dying, encounter with Hagoromo, BZ's revelations and an awesome teamwork with Naruto and T7, that would be quite stupid to fight Naruto to the death. I believe Sasuke did learn something from the last events.

Naruto and Sasuke's eventual fight might happen as a challenge between two friends and rivals. Them fighting to the death would mean that they just repeat what happened in the previous eras and would contradict the "surpassing the former generations" concept.

Perhaps i should have been more clear in my previous post. I agree they WILL fight but not too the death (should have said that before).
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:44 pm

My surprise was that this chapter was straight-forward.

Madara is finally back. I'm just curious as to what state his body is in... is he "blind" or does he still have the Rinnegan.

**goes back to hoping for no "rivalry-fight"**
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:54 pm

Mustang wrote:Well  for the most part I am kind of glad that it is over now, got really tired of some of the ass pulls and the sheer length of this war, there were so many times that the war could have ended but it didn't.

I am also really happy that the power up for Naruto and Sasuke was a temporary thing, I would have hated it if they remained with god like powers, the only thing that Sasuke needs to do is put some sauce on this fight by saving everybody that is still trapped in the Infinite Tskuyomi, this could mean that the next NaruHina moment isn't that far away either, but I think being patient at the moment is all we can do.

the next chapter is all about completing the seal, before they go back to their dimension to save everyone that was trapped, the tailed beasts as well, so there isn't much left to complete at the end of the day now, all that needs to happen is for everyone to head back to their village and for Naruto to celebrate his birthday.

the other thing that will certainly happen is that Minato and Naruto will say their final goodbyes before Team 7 goes back to their dimension as well.

to the bolded part
i'm not too sure about that. what i mean is thst i thought that the only way to undo that jutsu is by sealing them like the third did in the chuunin exams or the castor releases the jutsu.
also i would like to see the hokages meet back with their families like hashi n tobi meeting up with tsunade, minato meeting up with narutos friends and hinata etc

naruto chapter 690 discussion and 691 predictions 528746348
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:07 pm

We still need to know Hagoromo and Hamura's backstory.
IT should be undone.

And celebrations should begin..
Hoping for a NH moment.

I feel that Naruto and Sasuke's fight would be a friendly one as like the previous transmigrants they wont fight so as to stop the cycle of hatred.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:44 pm

I don't think we will be getting the backstory of Hagoromo and Hamura, we already got bits and pieces of their history throughout the final showdown against Kaguya. the other thing we need to look at is what will happen to Madara, since he is back.

if anything team 7 will be teleported back and release the people caught in the IT, what will happen afterwards well not 100% certain as to what will happen, but I get the feeling that the end game pairings will come into play between now and the end of the story. I certainly hope that NaruHina get that one moment, I get the feeling that it will be a big one too. same goes for SasuSaku.

but right now, I don't see a shipping moment happening for at least another 3-4 chapter maybe even 5 since there would be no point in bringing it up right now since the sealing needs to be complete and everyone needs to be rescued.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum