Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions

Post by Irielo on Tue May 27, 2014 10:55 pm

^I think Hagoromo gave a part of the answer when he told Naruto that Madara was supposed to be the one representing Indra until he implanted Hashirama's cells to himself. That led to a change of chakra which led to the development of the Rinnegan afterwards, meaning that Madara instead of being the Sage's son developed an aspect of the Sage himself.

Moreover, I also think the Gedo Mazo has something to do with that. Madara could survive thanks to the fact that he was "on drip" using the Demonic Statue. Why is it called "Demonic"? Is it because Kaguya was considered as a "demon"? It could be that Kaguya's spirit/will was inside the Statue and Madara, without noticing, absorbed it. When Madara created BZ, he thought it was his will but in fact Kaguya was already pulling the strings behind.

Back to top Go down

naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions

Post by Mustang on Tue May 27, 2014 11:24 pm

it is amazing really that Kaguya was pulling the strings all along, even though she is dead, her influence is still far reaching, such is the power of her will I guess, this chapter and the last few are a testament to that will power, but another question is, how will Zetsu be able to handle this power, I guess it was her will that corrupted Madara in the end.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Wed May 28, 2014 12:16 am

Wow, this chapter was really good! Didn't expect that at all from BZ, or even Kaguya! I hope that she's the final villain, that would be awesome.

This chapter proved that Naruto or anyone else in the susanoo besides Sasuke, didn't know what was going outside of the susanoo, or what was happening to the people out there. So, that 'little' moment between NH that so many 'it' deny, happens to be true, so yeah... another argument lost there 'it' lol.

Hinata's, Lee's, and Tenten's dream and Gaara's got to me, because all of the first three has Neji in it and it's sad because he won't ever be there anymore (in my opinion I think Neri disintegrated in the little explosion Obito tried doing to kill everyone but failed). And Hanabi, oh my God Hanabi nice to see you again! But seriously I didn't expect her seeming so... teasing? It's awesome to know she's not another 'Neji' if you get what I mean. Gaara was so sweet, and then Naruto coming in like omg!

I'm also thinking that with the sun turning into the moon, wouldn't that mean that their dreams turn into nightmares or no?
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Purkle200 on Wed May 28, 2014 1:18 am

Sasuke was rude in this chapter but he made me laugh when came out and said it and Madara's song is Mr sandman lol
Purkle200
Purkle200

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime on Wed May 28, 2014 1:28 am

I have to say this was a good chapter. It's rare for me to feel almost every emotion for one chapter. I thought some of the dreams were kinda funny, like Kiba's especially..Gaara's dream was really sad, and Hinata's dream was pretty good. Her dream is showing us she wants to be with Naruto. The ending, though..wow...I am still in shock and lost for words. This is how Kishi comes towards Madara's defeat? Now another thing I was wondering..what if the members of Team 7 had dreams too..what would they be? My guess:

Naruto- He is the Hokage. No doubt. He has a big smile on his face. Hinata is at his side. Or..maybe a funny moment..Sakura and Hinata duking it out for Naruto (what he might want to think, anyway)

Sasuke- He is the Hokage, but still being the jerk he is--and controlling the village. Yeah..I wouldn't want a Hokage like that. Also, he is another one that misses his clan so maybe the clan is with him in this one too.

Sakura- Sasuke is in her dream. Living happily ever after?

Kakashi--A couple of possibilities here. He is living his life and his dad is alive. 2--He's a kid, but living blissfully with Rin and Obito as his 2 best friends.
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Wed May 28, 2014 1:35 am

Beautiful Hime wrote:Naruto- He is the Hokage. No doubt. He has a big smile on his face. Hinata is at his side. Or..maybe a funny moment..Sakura and Hinata duking it out for Naruto (what he might want to think, anyway)

Kakashi--A couple of possibilities here. He is living his life and his dad is alive. 2--He's a kid, but living blissfully with Rin and Obito as his 2 best friends.
LMAO imagining a Hinata and Sakura cat fight. Fight of the century. Of course Naruto's dream could be like some of those badly written Harem stories where Hinata and Sakura agree to share him no strings attached. NaruHarem FTW!!!

For Kakashi why not all of the above. Father alive and Obito and Rin as his best friends.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed May 28, 2014 2:05 am

Sasuke might act like a jerk, but I think contrary to even our belief and NS belief, Sasuke is a caring person, he might prefer not to show it, that maybe acting like a jerk is what he can do in order to hide his caring side from the ones he cares about, he strikes me as a character that hides what he is really feeling, but cannot express it properly and when does he shows his jerk side as a character, so it might be possible that Sakura could help Sasuke open up a bit more about himself and express his feeling comfortably.

I really think that the biggest talking point was the plot twist at the end, I am sitting here and I still cannot believe, Kishi, well played, well played indeed.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Wed May 28, 2014 2:39 am

I like that Hinata’s love has such kind and cute representation in her dream. It proves my point that I wrote about here.

As I always say about what I like so much about Hinata’s love for Naruto is that she is doing so much for the sake of her loved one, but she asks so little in return. She just wants to spend a time with Naruto like that, while them both being deeply in love with each other. She wants to be with him for them both to be happy together.

NaruHina is the most beautiful. My manly heart can’t get enough.

I know that Naruto will help Hinata to make her dream become true in real world, because he already did a half of it. He was holding hands with her.

And Neji being alive in her dream as well as Hanabi being there destroys entirely all those arguments that says Hinata is selfish. Because even in her "perfect world" there is a place not just for Naruto-kun. Hinata cares about her cousin and her sister too.

As for Madara being an Obito for Kaguya? I'm not surprised. I was expecting this. I just didn't know that it would happen through Black Zetsu.

Poor Uchihas, they are all been used by somebody else.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed May 28, 2014 2:46 am

Yeah that seems like the sad fate of the Uchiha clan, it might be up to Sasuke to change this fate.
I wonder how he will go about changing this fate when he is the only Uchiha remaining.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Wed May 28, 2014 9:33 am

Sasuke wasn't being that much of a jerk to Sakura and Kakashi, and also take note that he told her that she couldn't do anything 'now' meaning as in, she's not useless overall but as of now, there's nothing she could do.

And like I said before, if the sun turns into the moon while the alliance is in those cocoons, would that mean that their dreams, are going to become nightmares.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Wed May 28, 2014 10:10 am

Some people can't handle Saskues brand of honesty, he gave the cold hard truth about the situation. May have been brutal but honest and i for one appericate his honesty.

In terms of dreams:
Hinata: Again, Kishi is being consistant with her character.
Kiba: Hokage? No. Advisor? Yes
Shino: Kishi let Shino have his bugs.
Shikamaru: Let him get under that Temari miniskirt please Kishi. GIVE HIM SOME LOVE MAN!!!!!11111 :-P

Overall seeing Neji is so many dreams, brings Narutos previous word too the forefront, Neji IS NOT truly dead, he lives in the heart of those who care about him and love him. He doesn't need too be brought back too life, he is already alive in Naruto, Hinata, Lee, Guy Sensei, TenTen and others.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 on Wed May 28, 2014 7:53 pm

My crack prediction:

Hmmm what if kaguya made all of the hyuga clan (since they are somehow related) that are on the battlefield come out of their cocoons as hyuga zombies and beefed up their byakugan powers to make them fight team 7 and the kages now that would be a twist...
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed May 28, 2014 8:04 pm

Well my prediction is this.

for the most part I don't see Kaguya reviving, but I do know that she has been an influence on a lot of the situations that come into play throughout the story, I feel that Zetsu will get the Juubi's power extracted from Madara, after the extraction I thing we might see Madara being saved by Naruto, he might switch sides knowing that he was used by Zetsu and Kaguya, because in a way, that might actually resolve his character nicely.

the big question is, what about White Zetsu, I feel that he might rejoin with Black Zetsu and fight against the enemies against him, I also feel that Sakura and Kakashi will end being trapped inside the tree cacoons as well, leaving only Naruto, Sasuke, the four past Hokages to finish this fight and possibly Madara to fight against Zetsu, after that I feel Madara will have himself killed and after that, the past Hokages will most lilely be able to rest in peace.

the one thing I might point out, I don't feel that Zetsu is going to be anywhere near as strong as Madara, but I feel that he got over confident and he let his guard down, I don't think Zetsu would be able to fully harness the Rinnegan even if he was to get control of it and that the Juubi might over come him as well, so I do think Zetsu is a little over zealous here.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed May 28, 2014 9:30 pm

When I think some chapters ago Madara was talking shit to White Zetsu telling him that he was a "failed experiment" and that he was not in a position to order... If BZ is Kaguya's will, then what could be WZ in that regards?

Now that BZ is attaching himself to Madara, would it not lead to the same situation when he attached himself to Obito?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu May 29, 2014 2:34 am

I agree with Racefan here, there are some that cannot handle Sasuke's brand of honesty, he told Sakura as it is, I would rather have him tell Sakura what she needed to know, not what she wanted to hear, but in the end he ended up telling his team as the situation stands. I think Sakura, even though it did hurt a little, I think she also knows that Sasuke was right.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk on Thu May 29, 2014 4:40 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I like that Hinata’s love has such kind and cute representation in her dream. It proves my point that I wrote about here.

As I always say about what I like so much about Hinata’s love for Naruto is that she is doing so much for the sake of her loved one, but she asks so little in return. She just wants to spend a time with Naruto like that, while them both being deeply in love with each other. She wants to be with him for them both to be happy together.

NaruHina is the most beautiful. My manly heart can’t get enough.

I know that Naruto will help Hinata to make her dream become true in real world, because he already did a half of it. He was holding hands with her.

And Neji being alive in her dream as well as Hanabi being there destroys entirely all those arguments that says Hinata is selfish. Because even in her "perfect world" there is a place not just for Naruto-kun. Hinata cares about her cousin and her sister too.

As for Madara being an Obito for Kaguya? I'm not surprised. I was expecting this. I just didn't know that it would happen through Black Zetsu.

Poor Uchihas, they are all been used by somebody else.

I hope as well Naruto gets together with Hinata sometime before or at the end of the series. Anywho, onto this weeks chapter. Its been awhile since I commented about the chapters, my last one was on Madara reabsorbing the Shinju tree after hearing a voice telling him to do. With fellow members, we predicted that Kaguya may be the one behind all this or manipulating Madara somehow. If i remember correctly, one of us predicted that Shinju aka Ten tail beast was actually Kaguya transformed, which I'm starting to believe which may be possible. We saw a ton of Kaguya symbolism in recent chapters, especially why the infinite genjutsu was cast. After seeing Black Zetsu making his move on Madara with this betrayl and who knows what he is doing to him. He is either moving himself onto Madara's body for who knows what ORRRR he making some forciby painful changes in Madara's body to make it suitable for Kaguya herself to take. I know it sounds impossible and I'll admit I could be way off. After this chapter....all i know is that somethign crazier is going to happen. If it turns out to be prediction b....then I got a feeling Madara isn't going to be the same anymore once Black Z is done with him.
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu May 29, 2014 1:35 pm

I don't think Kaguya will come back to life, I think really the main antagonist is Kaguya's will, maybe this was something Itachi saw, and he sought to change that destiny, he pictured a better Uchiha, not a clan that was driven by another being, so to me it seems like it is up to Sasuke to change that destiny. Maybe Itachi saw that the clan was being used and it was too late to stop them from starting another war.

It's just a theory, but I think Itachi had the foresight, to do what was right, not only because it was an order for the higher ups of the village, but also something that he might have noticed.

here is a little prediction.

chapter 679 prediction:
Kaguya (through Madara) interesting this body has a lot of power behind, but nothing compared to my true body, but this will be enough for now.
Naruto: what, you're not Madara, who are you.
Kaguya: (looks towards Naruto and Sasuke, a dark smirk stretches across her face,) I am Kaguya, but my spirit has taken over this man, he is certainly strong physically, but mentally he was easy to break.
Sasuke: (shaking in fear,) what a dark being.
Kaguya: oh an Uchiha.
Sasuke: what you know about the Uchiha.
Kaguya: Yes, I bent them to my will, only two of your worthless clan never bent to my will, you were one of them, the other.
Sasuke: My brother, so it was you that made him sick.
Kaguya: naturally, I cursed him for foiling my plans, (a flashback of the Uchiha massacre, from Kaguya's perspective) I couldn't get to you because of my grandson.
Naruto: Indra and Ashura have been protecting us.
Kaguya: not only my grandchildren, but also my soft son, he had power but sought to stop me with his power along with my other son.
Sasuke: so you were the first to use Infinite Tsukoyomi.
Kaguya: very smart you figured it out, yes, I used that power, the Juubi and my sons led to my ultimate defeat.
Naruto: then now will be no different.
Sasuke: so where is your true body Kaguya.
Kaguya: on the moon, Hagoromo sealed half the Juubi inside himself while his brother took the other half, after I was killed, Hagoromo created the moon sealed my true body inside the moon to make sure that when my spirit was strong enough I would never be able to reach.
Naruto: (irritated at Sasuke) hey Sasuke don't change the damn topic.
Sasuke: no we needed to know, we can defeat this spirit seal her at the same time and free the Bijuu from Madara while saving him.
Naruto: You bastard, you intend to save Madara.
Sasuke: he was used Naruto, off course he will need to pay for his crimes, but he at least deserves some dignity.
Kaguya: but before I deal with you two brats, lets remove the two uninvited guests (sneers at Sakura and Kakashi)
Sakura: Sasuke-Kun (her eyes turn to a Rinnegan)
Kakshi: .............
Sasuke: Sakura!
Naruto: Sakura-Chan, Kakashi!
Kaguya: like your friends they are also trapped in Infinite Tsukoyomi.
Sasuke: (charges towards Kaguya) let them go!!!
Sasuke is pushed aside with considerable ease as Madara's possessed body turns his sights on Naruto. Sakura and Kakashi are taken by the tree and trapped in the infinite dream.
Naruto: Sasuke!!!
Kaguya: I don't need the moon to activate Infinite Tsukoyomi, now to kill the both of you.
Naruto: like hell that will happen.
Madara: (Madara's body stops moving to prevent Kaguya from doing any damage to Naruto and Sasuke) let......... me.............. go, Naruto..........Sasuke help me.
Kaguya: Damn Madara, I will never be in full control the way things are going.
Sasuke: (a broad smile creeps onto his face) there is our ticket to victory, Naruto, time to turn this battle around and save our friends. (Sasuke stands next to Naruto getting ready to face Madara's possessed body, blood falling from the corner of his mouth)
Naruto: (prepares to use Shadow Clone Jutsu) right I will deal with the shadows first.

hope you all like the short prediction, it really should be longer

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri May 30, 2014 1:33 pm

Itachi didn't know/realize that "Madara" was Obito. There's no way he knew about Kaguya pulling any strings.

I think Kaguya will come back in some way eventually since this whole mess actually is a result of her actions not being successfully contained by her sons I think moreso than what happened with Ashura/Indra ironically. Hagoromo's brother will have to eventually be explained as there has to be a reason why Hagoromo took precedence over the other historically when both supposedly fought the Juubi, which I'm really thinking is a mix of Kaguya and the tree at this point. Of course, Kaguya seemingly changed after eating the fruit to gain so much power so there's a chance the Juubi will eventually be a larger issue than her--unless she actually is the Juubi itself instead of having her spirit join it somehow. **is aware that some things contradict others but there's still quite a few ways this story can go with Kaguya's actual connections**
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Fri May 30, 2014 2:31 pm

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=528292:
i read this prediction
at first i was a lil confused about naruto seeing hinata's dreams until i read the bottom and i kinda makes sense and it is possible that that particular part might come in not if next chapter but a few more chapters down the line

naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions - Page 2 528746348
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri May 30, 2014 11:38 pm

lily567 wrote:
http:
i read this prediction
at first i was a lil confused  about naruto seeing hinata's dreams until i read the bottom and i kinda makes sense and it is possible that that particular part might come in not if next chapter but a few more chapters down the line

Interesting prediction. However, there are some aspects of it which don't really convince me, like: Naruto having images of Hinata's dream in his head and the bottom's explanation. I don't think it's because Naruto gave Hinata chakra himself (and not one of his clone) that he has a stronger Ninshuu connection with her than the others. This way of thinking subtly makes abstraction of Naruto's growing feelings for Hinata and the fact that Naruto and Hinata were already connected before any chakra transfer.

I think sometimes trying to put everything on the account of technical things like chakra transfer, Jutsus and abilities just neglects the fact that the characters of the story also have something simple but deep: feelings. That's why if one follows NaruHina's development from part 1 until now, one can't miss the fact that there was already a connection between Naruto and Hinata. But I admit, not everybody appreciates that...

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sat May 31, 2014 4:41 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:
http:
i read this prediction
at first i was a lil confused  about naruto seeing hinata's dreams until i read the bottom and i kinda makes sense and it is possible that that particular part might come in not if next chapter but a few more chapters down the line

Interesting prediction. However, there are some aspects of it which don't really convince me, like: Naruto having images of Hinata's dream in his head and the bottom's explanation. I don't think it's because Naruto gave Hinata chakra himself (and not one of his clone) that he has a stronger Ninshuu connection with her than the others. This way of thinking subtly makes abstraction of Naruto's growing feelings for Hinata and the fact that Naruto and Hinata were already connected before any chakra transfer.

I think sometimes trying to put everything on the account of technical things like chakra transfer, Jutsus and abilities just neglects the fact that the characters of the story also have something simple but deep: feelings. That's why if one follows NaruHina's development from part 1 until now, one can't miss the fact that there was already a connection between Naruto and Hinata. But I admit, not everybody appreciates that...

you have a point there and now that i think about it, it will be an abstaction cause if my memory serves me right, wasn't it the original naruto who gave lee the cloak and going by that explanatin that will mean that naruto also has a connection with lee the same way he has with hinata.

kurama said this about his parents and the same thing could be said for hinata and that is that hinata's life and naruto's life were already connected for a long time even before her returned with pervy sage

naruot's feelings for hinata are so strong to the point that he can know when she is in trouble and wouldn't hesistate to go to her

naruto chapter 678 discussion and 679 predictions - Page 2 528746348
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat May 31, 2014 5:01 am

lily567 wrote:you have a point there and now that i think  about it, it will be an abstaction cause if my memory serves me right, wasn't it the original naruto who gave lee the cloak and going by that explanatin that will mean that naruto also has a connection with lee the same way he has with hinata.

kurama said this about his parents and the same thing could be said for hinata and that is that hinata's life and naruto's life were already connected  for a long time even before her returned with pervy sage

naruot's feelings for hinata are so strong to the point that he can know when she is in trouble  and wouldn't hesistate to go to her

Actually Ninshuu and Ninjutsu are the results of how one uses chakra. According to Hagoromo, Ninshuu connects people and leads to peace whereas Ninjutsu leads to the seek of power and wars. So, both of them are chakra-related things. I don't think that the bonds between people in this story is based on chakra/chakra transfer but on something quite common but deep which are feelings.

Did Kushina and Minato, for instance, need chakra to love Naruto and feel connected to him? No, it was actually the demonstration of their love as parents. In the same line, Hinata did not need to give Naruto any chakra during the PF speech or during her speech in 615. She just let her heart and intelligence speak to give confidence to Naruto and to take him out of despair.

That's what I appreciate, despite having tons and tons of Jutsus, sometimes the most basic but deepest feelings are the best answers in critical situations. This is one of the beautiful lessons to be noticed in the Narutoverse.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:44 pm

New chapter is out! ^^
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum