Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From reading 662...I feel for Hinata

+20
lavender angel 3
Ponyta
Fallere825
Bubbles
Severian
Subaru
jayhlin
SamLeo
Yamasaki Akaiko
racefan1992
lily567
BlackNoon
chennyyeo
Zori
~TowardsTheSun~
itachi75
NaruHina <3
Azuula
Irielo
Beautiful Hime
24 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

From reading 662...I feel for Hinata - Page 3 Empty Re: From reading 662...I feel for Hinata

Post by Bubbles Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:40 pm

It would be a great callback to 558 and 615!

Hinata wants to hold Naruto's hand? Naruto holds hers.

Hinata can see him by his eyes? Naruto can see her.

Hinata wants to be by Naruto's side? Naruto is by hers.

From reading 662...I feel for Hinata - Page 3 195309866 
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

From reading 662...I feel for Hinata - Page 3 Empty Re: From reading 662...I feel for Hinata

Post by Ponyta Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:11 pm

Hmm...I know some of you guys might hate me for this but in all honesty I chucked a bit when Hinata tripped. I guess because I said in my head, gosh I hope she doesn't trip (and then she does) and then the guy in the background was like, "Are you okay?" He seemed so random. Was he even necessary? Hinata's desperation could have still been felt without him...

...that's just my opinion though.

But I had always wondered if Hinata had hurt her ankle ever since 633 and I've been keeping my eye on her to see. So I ended up reading that section in 622 to see what exactly she tripped over, but it turned out to be uneven ground. But her ankle could have contributed right? (It's that way in my head anyways)

As for how Naruto's heart will restart...hmm...I do think he is being taken to Minato. But I think that even if Naruto receives Kurama from him, he wouldn't be able to use that chakra.

Or maybe, the reason Naruto is dying is because his chakra is seeping thru his old seal and (I know I'm fangirling at this point) Gaara is taking Naruto to Hinata to stop the chakra from leaking.  (I wish!)

But in all seriousness, I do want to see Hinata "go all the way with the Hakke 64 fist". After all, Hinata doesn't go back on her words...
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:21 pm

I can't lie, I did laugh too, because the Hyuga's are supposed to have grace and everything. But it started to not be so funny when people started mocking her, and when I kept reading that page over, and over, I felt bad.

I think Kishimoto might overlook that, but I'm not so sure, or Hinata will ignore the pain and move forward.

I honestly think that we won't see her technique until around when the war has reached its peak.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:33 pm

In my honesty too, I did chuckle as well..but that was short lived when I saw her on the ground with near tears in her eyes, praying to Neji. I felt for her so bad after that like if she lost a part of herself.
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:38 pm

Me too. Hinata looks so broken right now, that it breaks my heart.

I can't wait to see her face when Naruto comes back, expect a very good reaction from the both of them, especially Naruto.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:05 pm

@ponyta

from the time I saw 633 I suspected that she wasn't at her limit and it had looked to me as if her foot slightly got stuck in the ground thus making her slow down thus making her believe she was at her limit. to be honest I don't think hinata has reached her limit as yet
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by jayhlin Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:07 pm

lily567 wrote:@ponyta

from the time I saw 633 I suspected  that she wasn't at her limit and it had looked to me as if her foot slightly got stuck in the ground  thus making her slow down thus making her believe she was at her limit. to be honest I don't think hinata has reached her limit as yet

At her limit or not, I don't think shes going to be the one to save Naruto this time, she'll definitely try though. I think what Kishi is setting up is much better, which is that Hinata meets Minato.
jayhlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Subaru Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:22 pm

I read the first chapter 662 translated mangapanda. Fall Hinata was a shock for me. The words "Nii-san... please protect Naruto" sounded strange. Why Neji ? Why not Sakura , for example? Hinata's words sounded as if we no longer see her . When I read the translation mangastream i liked it more than mangapanda . The phrase "the brother asked me to protect Naruto" means that Hinata is not going to give up. But on the other hand, I do not remember that Neji asked her about it. Then Hinata words lose their meaning (?). Now I am plagued by obscure feelings whether Hinata get to Naruto.

Guys, What would you think about Hinata , if she will lying on the ground? If we will see her reaction, when it is will be too late? When she sees Naruto saved and think " thank God , Naruto -kun is alive ", for example?

As for me , I 'll be a little disappointed .. If entreaty to Neji - that's all she can do at the moment, it is not Hinata . Kishi will ruin her whole character , if he makes it.

I also thought that if mangapanda and mangastrim both wrong ? Maybe Hinata said something like: "I have to protect Naruto for a brother " ( his death should not be in vain )
Subaru
Subaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:41 pm

Subaru wrote:I read the first chapter 662 translated mangapanda. Fall Hinata was a shock for me. The words "Nii-san... please protect Naruto" sounded strange. Why Neji ? Why not Sakura , for example? Hinata's words sounded as if we no longer see her . When I read the translation mangastream i liked it more than mangapanda . The phrase "the brother asked me to protect Naruto" means that Hinata is not going to give up. But on the other hand, I do not remember that Neji asked her about it. Then Hinata words lose their meaning (?). Now I am plagued by obscure feelings whether Hinata get to Naruto.

Guys, What would you think about Hinata , if she will lying on the ground? If we will see her reaction, when it is will be too late? When she sees Naruto saved and think " thank God , Naruto -kun is alive ", for example?

As for me , I 'll be a little disappointed .. If entreaty to Neji - that's all she can do at the moment, it is not Hinata . Kishi will ruin her whole character , if he makes it.

I also thought that if mangapanda and mangastrim both wrong ? Maybe Hinata said something like: "I have to protect Naruto for a brother " ( his death should not be in vain )

Mangapanda was correct and I expect Viz will reflect that on Monday with their release. I don't see how Hinata giving a prayer is ruining her character. Hinata can't do anything for Naruto right now and she knows it. She's low on chakra and her skills aren't conducive to assisting Naruto's state. Additionally, Gaara took off before she could get there. Basically, Hinata is praying for someone to help him, which many people do when in a desperate situation. The reason she picked Neji is due to the idea that dead people watch over others and Neji just died (protecting Naruto at that). That's also very common in stories (and expected in Japan based on the same people who verified that Mangapanda got it correct).

If Kishimoto wants Hinata to reach Naruto, she will but she can't help him right now. The only reason she was shown and emphasized at all is due to the fact that she's in love with him & it wouldn't make sense to not show her reaction because of that. If you noticed, none of the others who should care about Naruto's near death state (all of Teams 8, 10, & Gai) got to react except for Hinata. Sakura only got to react because she's getting ready to fulfill part of her non-romantic goal for the entire series (to save Naruto & Sasuke--she's getting the Naruto part done now; Sasuke part will come last). Regardless of whether Hinata reaches Naruto or not, she will get to react to him being alive and well. I still lean toward her reaching Naruto instead of finding out from a distance, but either scenario is possible.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by lavender angel 3 Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:17 am

really hinata must be too tired of wars....but I haven't read manga recently so I don't know much about how she feels about the war but I can say one thing about what I believe truly.....TRUE LOVE NEVER FAILS...
lavender angel 3
lavender angel 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:28 am

@ Subaru I agree with Yamasaki Akaiko. Hinata loves Naruto, yes, she is stubborn and could stand on her feet to get by him but she is not a machine which is supposed to work 24/24 hours. It's the second blow she is receiving to the heart and that, in a short time. The first one was the shock due to Neji's death and the second one is the current situation with Naruto.

There is nothing wrong if she has now reached her limits but she still shows a positive attitude by still believing and praying her cousin to protect Naruto. There is nothing shameful to pray in such a situation. I have already read/watch other mangas/animes where prayers did help in desperate situations... So, Hinata praying should not be seen as a weakness because she still keeps the faith.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:38 am

she won't give up that much is true but she is exhausted . and even if this is just fiction, kishi is showing that praying is good in times like this. everyone has a limit but sometimes the best answer is to leave it in god's hands well in this case, she is praying to neji to protect naruto.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:03 am

Yes, praying is veey helpful in times like this.

Thank you Irielo for saying that, people think thay everyone in Naruto is like a machine, and should get back no matter or be considered weak. Like, I hope you guys know that they're not aliens, they're based off HUMANS. Don't expect some extraterrestrial stuff(listening to E.T. lol).

NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:30 am

question you guys, how do you think hinata will get there by naruto's side? I mean right now she is out of chakra. will she ask kiba to help her get there by using akamaru or what about her dad or will she wait till she has enough chakra to move
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:32 am

I wouldn't be upset IF Hinata didn't get too Naruto but i WOULD be disappointed that she wouldn't be by his side, since Hinata has stated that she wants too be like 3-4 times now. So Kishi needs too be consistent but has a habit of not being consistent.

Last edited by racefan1992 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:43 pm

Hmm...In my day dreams I imagine something like Shino's bug's or Akamaru helping her get there with a power of friendship speech.

Or maybe Neji will talk to her in her unconsciousness and wake her up and she will walk there similar to the confession filler (it wouldn't be the first time anime filler was turned cannon)

Or maybe her dad will spot her and wake her up and together they will awaken a new eye jutsu. (I know... way out there)

Or how about Hinata doesn't wake up until after Madara cast his genjutsu dreamland, but with her eye skills she isn't effected by it. And while everyone is asleep she searches for Naruto and runs to his side.

Oddly, this whole turn the world into dreamworld reminds me of that Sailor Moon movie The Black Dream Hole. So I also imagine this series playing out kinda like how it ended.

Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:54 pm

there are a lot of ways in how hinata got there

I am trying to find out which chapter was the naruto part but according to what I saw, this chapter 662 with hinata is parallel to another chapter with naruto with both being exhausted and tripped

here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=606486826073182&set=a.258698547518680.66413.258692720852596&type=1&theater

tell me what you guys think?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Subaru Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:09 pm

lily567 wrote:question you guys, how do you think hinata will get there by naruto's side? I mean right now she is out of chakra. will she ask kiba to help her get there by using akamaru or what about her dad or will she wait till she has enough chakra to move

I would really like to Hinata did not give up . I want to see her next to Naruto at this moment. I understand that Hinata is not a robot . But she took Naruto ninja way . And it means - never give up. Do you think Naruto would lay on the ground , whether he is in her place ? I doubt it. Maybe Hinata can not help Naruto, but who knows ? We don't know who or what will save Naruto in this situation. Does might  someone assume that Hinata save Naruto in Pain arc ? Hinata is strong, she should rise to her feet . She had already lost her brother . She can not remain on the sidelines when her love is on the verge of death.
Subaru
Subaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:33 pm

Subaru wrote:
lily567 wrote:question you guys, how do you think hinata will get there by naruto's side? I mean right now she is out of chakra. will she ask kiba to help her get there by using akamaru or what about her dad or will she wait till she has enough chakra to move

I would really like to Hinata did not give up . I want to see her next to Naruto at this moment. I understand that Hinata is not a robot . But she took Naruto ninja way . And it means - never give up. Do you think Naruto would lay on the ground , whether he is in her place ? I doubt it. Maybe Hinata can not help Naruto, but who knows ? We don't know who or what will save Naruto in this situation. Does might  someone assume that Hinata save Naruto in Pain arc ? Hinata is strong, she should rise to her feet . She had already lost her brother . She can not remain on the sidelines when her love is on the verge of death.

To the bolded: I don't really agree with you here. In some occasions, Naruto showed that he was nearly giving up, especially when he was confronted to situations where he could not come with an answer or where he could not do anything. For instance, when he was pinned down and lying on the ground against Pein, Hinata had to intervene and remembered him his Nindo. When Neji died, he was nearly accepting Obito's offer if Hinata did not bring him back to his senses.

Therefore, Naruto can show weaknesses and that's what I appreciate, he can be the hero but that does not mean he is perfect.

I don't know if Hinata will reach Naruto now and if she does, I would be happy, if she does not, I will still like her. To me, that would not ruin her character because one of the aspect which describes NaruHina is the souls'-connexion. Actually what is now happening could be paralleled to what happened when Hinata's wound opened while watching Naruto's match against Neji.

Last edited by Irielo on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Subaru Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:03 pm

Irielo wrote:I don't know if Hinata will reach Naruto now and if she does, I would be happy, if she does not, I will still like her.
I absolutely agree with you =) I'll still like her too))

I just really want her to find the strength to get up and move on. I want all who are now mocking her fall, shut up.  I have often admired Hinata's exploits. I know she can do it. I believe in her.

Irielo wrote:Actually what is now happening could be paralleled to what happen when Hinata's wound opened while watching Naruto's match against Neji.

yes, maybe you're right) Whatever happens next, I'll understand Hinata and I'll on her side
Subaru
Subaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:22 pm

Subaru wrote:
I just really want her to find the strength to get up and move on. I want all who are now mocking her fall, shut up.

Unfortunately, not everybody appreciates Hinata. I can bet if Hinata did reach Naruto, then some would have said: "why Hinata has to be there? She is too obsessed by Naruto, bla bla bla...". So, anything Hinata does will automatically not be appreciated or simply mocked like you've written.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:48 pm

^ haters will forever hate  From reading 662...I feel for Hinata - Page 3 1451094933 personally I would like Hinata to make it to his side even if she doesn't play a big role In saving him or anything . Following her promise i'm almost certain that's where she would want to be right now. If she can't or doesn't make it that'll be fine too, it won't do anything to her character. She's in the middle of a war, exhausted and low on chakra those are some tough conditions
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:24 am

I feel sad for hinata's fall... I think that moment was a "Hinata's moment"... but Kishimoto wanted otherwise.
Do you remember when Dan helped to Tsunade when she was fighting against Madara?, she was exhausted and when he saved her, she recovered all her chakra. I know he was an "edo tensei", I mean, with a "touchable" body, but I don't know, I think Neji could do something like to Hinata, thus, he could help her to recover all her chakra (or part of it) to she can go to Naruto and be at his side.

Last edited by MichelleHyuga on Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had forgotten "?")
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:35 pm

MichelleHyuga wrote:I feel sad for hinata's fall... I think that moment was a "Hinata's moment"... but Kishimoto wanted otherwise.
Do you remember when Dan helped to Tsunade when she was fighting against Madara?, she was exhausted and when he saved her, she recovered all her chakra. I know he was an "edo tensei", I mean, with a "touchable" body, but I don't know, I think Neji could do something like to Hinata, thus, he could help her to recover all her chakra (or part of it) to she can go to Naruto and be at his side.

If Neji would help Hinata, that would be more on a psychological but not on a chakra level imo. To me, that would be really a dream if Hinata could get by Naruto's side but I have the feeling that she was given such panels in the last chapter (662) to show her reaction first, then to show that she at least tried to reach him and that was very important. Now, in case there is a plan (story wise) designed for her in Naruto's recovery, then she will be by his side, if not, then I would not bet on that.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:54 pm

Irielo wrote:
MichelleHyuga wrote:I feel sad for hinata's fall... I think that moment was a "Hinata's moment"... but Kishimoto wanted otherwise.

If Neji would help Hinata, that would be more on a psychological but not on a chakra level imo. To me, that would be really a dream if Hinata could get by Naruto's side but I have the feeling that she was given such panels in the last chapter (662) to show her reaction first, then to show that she at least tried to reach him and that was very important. Now, in case there is a plan (story wise) designed for her in Naruto's recovery, then she will be by his side, if not, then I would not bet on that.

~About Neji it just was a idea, I just was trying to find a way to Hinata achieves go to Naruto's side, 'cause, like you said it would be a dream *-*
But to be honest, knowing Kishimoto, me neither think Hinata can go Naruto's side, I'd love she could, but I think Kishimoto wanted to show her reaction and that's all (like you said) But I wish that something happened (I don't sure if it's correct write this word in past, I want to say a supposed) to show Naruto that Hinata's still there, at his side *w*

But well, maybe he gives us a surprise in the next chapters :D
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next