Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Background Music **from reading latest forum announcement**

2 posters

Go down

Background Music **from reading latest forum announcement** Empty Background Music **from reading latest forum announcement**

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:25 am

If you do add music, can it please not be automatically played. If it's just to the portal, I can change my bookmark to avoid it, but I really don't like music being played automatically (it overlaps my own music that I have playing).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Background Music **from reading latest forum announcement** Empty Re: Background Music **from reading latest forum announcement**

Post by Azuula Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:29 am

It will automatically start to play, but if you want to disable it, yes there'll be an option where you can disable it. And when you disable it, it won't be enabled automatically the next time you join. You'll need to enable it your self.
Is that good enough? Or do you have any better ideas? :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Background Music **from reading latest forum announcement** Empty Re: Background Music **from reading latest forum announcement**

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:31 am

^That would work for me.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:33 am

Great then! :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down