Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina daughter Biography

5 posters

Go down

NaruHina daughter Biography Empty NaruHina daughter Biography

Post by Zori Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:02 pm

Hello sweethearts. Well im going to tell you what i think a NaruHina child will be like.
Name: Miyo
Looks: Red hair, hair style resembles Hinata but tomboyish looking bangs and have naruto's eyes but instead of being blue she will lavendar colored ones. She will wear a outfit similar to ino's outfit in part 1 but the colors will be beige and black with the uzumaki clan symbol on on arm and the hyuga clan symbol on the other.
Personality: She will only share one of her father's traits like being exuberant, she will inherent many of hinata's traits like playing with her fingers, she is very kind,thoughtful,polite.
Background: Miyo will be born 10 yrs after the war, and is the only child. She is well respected but not only because of her father but because of herself.
Miyo is very intelligent on the battle field, and like neji is a genius and very good at the hyuga style, although she has some troubles because she is not PURE hyuga her byakugan isnt as good as others and was not able to activate it until she was 10. Miyo is called Ai ( meaning love in japenese) because of her kindness towards others. She is in team 2 with her comrades keiko ( SasuSaku son) and Emiko ( kakashi's son). Although those are her comrades, she is best friends with the kazekage's son, Haru. To resemble NaruHina, Miyo first met Haru on the playground ( the one naruto and the konoha 11 kids played
at) when kazekage and hokage were meeting. Haru had a low-self esteem and considered weak, but Miyo gave him self-confidence and now he is very confident of himself ( a little too much), brash,reckless. Haru does show some romantic feelings towards Miyo and show a strong dislike for Keiko, although keiko resembles sasuke,his emotions are very easy to see, as he does not show any romantic feelings for miyo but does get jealous of the time haru and miyo spend together while he spends time with his best friend Emiko. Miyo does not have any rivals but shows a dislike for asuma's son because of his laziness. Miyo does not have the 9-tails but will during her father's dying days.
Well thats all I have now. I will give you the rest next time. :) This is my first time doing one of these, dont judge me!
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

NaruHina daughter Biography Empty Re: NaruHina daughter Biography

Post by NekoKimio Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:22 pm

Oh God, anything about NH babies makes me go askgklasghlskahglsak NaruHina daughter Biography 3516892631
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:56 am

I simply loved it! I love reading things like this. It's like while reading it I get this image in my head and a whole new story plays out in which I can see the kids being together and I can see their emotions, I can imagine their voices and personalities and their relationships. This is too beautiful although Kakashi having a kid seems a bit unlikely kekeke :p and Asuma's son is 10 years older tharn Miyo and the others so Miyo hates a sempai?
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:10 pm

Lol thanks but at the kakashi having a kid, you never know. He is only thirty and yes she doesnt hate him, she shows dislike to his laziness actually and it affects her opinion and attitude towards him. Ya know?
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:50 am

This is beautiful .. whenever I think about Naruto and Hinat's child I feel so happy for some reason BR00 NaruHina daughter Biography 195309866
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:44 am

Nice!
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content