Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madara's made a BIG mistake

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Madara's made a BIG mistake - Page 2 Empty Re: Madara's made a BIG mistake

Post by Irielo Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:28 am

Strawberry wrote:^ But you're also forgetting Madara could summon Kurama while in Edo Tensei. The only reason his summoning didn't go through was because Naruto's seal was still strong. He didn't need a living body to summon Kurama, he just needed to get rid of the seal.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/561/10

Hashirama didn't know about the Rinnegan but he did know about the EMS. Either way, he knew Madara couldn't use his visual powers to their full extent, and eyes are the main source of Madara's power. With his original living eyes back, he's much more of a threat than he ever was as an Edo Tensei.

I have to admit, you have a point here. Anyway, don't you think that Madara would have been able to summon Kurama if he was alive, breaking btw Naruto's seal? I'm still thinking that the Uchihas' blood is connected to Kurama and why not, the Bijuus themselves and that is something which has to do with the So6P's descents. I guess, if this issue is dealt with, the answer will come after.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:28 am

^ I don't think he can just summon Kurama and break through Naruto's seal. If that was the case, he would've done it already and wouldn't have to go through the trouble of extracting Kurama from Naruto with the Demonic Statue the way he's doing currently.

Indeed, if there is any other connection it will be revealed soon enough.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:03 am

Strawberry wrote:^ I don't think he can just summon Kurama and break through Naruto's seal. If that was the case, he would've done it already and wouldn't have to go through the trouble of extracting Kurama from Naruto with the Demonic Statue the way he's doing currently.

Indeed, if there is any other connection it will be revealed soon enough.

^True. But thanks to the Gedo Mazo, he is able to capture all of them in the same time. If he had to capture only Kurama, that could have been something else but the current situation showed that he had the opportunity to capture all of them in the same time, so summoning the Gedo Mazo was quite a practical solution to do it... Anyway, what intrigues me is the fact that White Zetsu reminded Madara to get the Bijuus in the statue starting by Shukaku and finishing by Gyuki and Kurama.

I am asking myself why does he want to respect this order knowing that Obito did not proceed the same way? I just thought they want to make things perfect and, to me, Minato should try to be careful because now I think Madara will try to get the second half of Kurama. How? I would be curious to know if he would try to summon it. Minato is fast enough to avoid Madara's attacks imo, but what would it be if the latter could just summon Yin Kurama? It's Madara after all, not Obito lol and I hope we can expect him to honor the status of "final villain" he has been given.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:15 am

^ That's not entirely true. He needs the Demonic Statue because it's the Juubi's shell and he needs it to store the tailed beasts inside. However, he never planned to take them all at once. In chapter 659 he said he would extract Kurama and Gyuki first. It was never his intention to capture them all at once, but one by one. If he could've summoned Kurama out of Naruto so easily without un-doing the seal, that was his chance to do it. But instead, he said it was taking longer than expected and focused on the Shukaku.

About your question, I don't even know the order. It's true that Madara said he would start with Shukaku, but if he indeed took Kurama from Naruto entirely, then he's already skipped the rest of the tailed beasts. Unless it just wasn't shown when he took them? I don't know, I think that last page was too vague. I'm just going to wait and see how he proceeds.

But I do agree he might go for Minato's half of Kurama as well, but he still needs to do something about the seal.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:35 am

I think the issue is extracting versus sealing. Madara can take Kurama from Naruto and Gyuki from Bee without sealing them in the Gedo Mazo. I consider those to be two different things.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:00 am

^ They are indeed two different things, so that could be it. But we will have to wait and see if Kurama "disappears" into the Demonic Statue, or if Madara just lets him outside to control him.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:33 pm

Madara... I thought it was a mistake from you to be alive again but actually, your mistake was to get fooled by Obito... How could you not read him given your experience strengthened by the Rinnegan's ability (read in one's heart)?

Or is it because Obito might be the Shinobi with the strongest will, the one possessing the true "will of Fire"? Unlike two very famous Hokage, Hashirama and Tobirama, or the two young heroes Naruto and Sasuke who were taken down in no time by you Madara, Obito succeeded to fool you, to stab you and even to get some Bijuus' chakra out of you... I guess it's hard to be the "final villain"...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RockyouNaruto Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:44 pm

Grandfatherly attachment :)

Besides, even the worst villain need someone to at least trust a little.
RockyouNaruto
RockyouNaruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2