Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruhina - Love Will Grow by Graeystone. . .wait what. . .Graeystone made a NH Video?

4 posters

Go down

Naruhina - Love Will Grow by Graeystone. . .wait what. . .Graeystone made a NH Video? Empty Naruhina - Love Will Grow by Graeystone. . .wait what. . .Graeystone made a NH Video?

Post by Graeystone Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:01 am

Yep, I made a video soon after Hinata's confession in the manga.
Author - Um. . .me.
Song - Love Will Grow from Final Fantasy Love Will Grow Album.
Art - Various Artists from Deviant Art.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Naruhina - Love Will Grow by Graeystone. . .wait what. . .Graeystone made a NH Video? Empty Re: Naruhina - Love Will Grow by Graeystone. . .wait what. . .Graeystone made a NH Video?

Post by Strawberry Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:42 pm

That's pretty cool! I love all the fan-art. Thanks for sharing. ^.^
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Naruhina - Love Will Grow by Graeystone. . .wait what. . .Graeystone made a NH Video? Empty Re: Naruhina - Love Will Grow by Graeystone. . .wait what. . .Graeystone made a NH Video?

Post by Irielo Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:24 am

Thanks Graeystone. Very nice job! I like the last images: NaruHina with family. When I think that some would prefer to see Naruto ending up alone, I can't understand.

He grew up without parents' love. He deserves Hinata's love and he deserves to build his own family so that he can give to his children what he himself did not had.

Keep on the good job!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:31 am

Graeystone wrote:Yep, I made a video soon after Hinata's confession in the manga.
Author - Um. . .me.
Song - Love Will Grow from Final Fantasy Love Will Grow Album.
Art - Various Artists from Deviant Art.
their love will grow/ Naruhina - Love Will Grow by Graeystone. . .wait what. . .Graeystone made a NH Video? 2037869073 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down