Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Update V4

+10
GreatKungLao
Bubbles
Irielo
lily567
MichelleHyuga
dovey
JulaShona
Azuula
MichaelInsanity
Rayleigh
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Forum Update V4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Update V4

Post by Yuri Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:43 am

RedEyes wrote:I used to. It got quite old after a while though. Little kids were driving me crazy. They were Minecraft forums. phpBB and what not. the normal sturrrff :3
Well, I honestly have no idea what a minecraft forum is like but if you say it was filled with angry kids then i can see why you would eventually grow tired of it :p
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:46 am

Ahaha yea pretty much o_o bunch of angry bad mouthing and talk of 'he broke my door, banz him plz' lol oh god. It got old fast. OH have you ever thought about setting the chatbox near the top of the forum? I saw that even some of the anbu had NO idea it was there XP
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:47 am

RedEyes wrote:Ahaha yea pretty much o_o bunch of angry bad mouthing and talk of 'he broke my door, banz him plz' lol oh god. It got old fast. OH have you ever thought about setting the chatbox near the top of the forum? I saw that even some of the anbu had NO idea it was there XP
Whoaaaa hahahah sounds bad yo! XD

Hmmm, but wouldn't it be disturbing for other members? I mean, the chatbox is only meant for discussions between mods and admins (unless somehow that changed during the time I wasn't here) the mods could possibly ask where it is. Or somebody could make a screenshot and point at where it is.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:49 am

Oh well shoot I didn't know it was for admins and mods only XD I was like 'WHO WANTS TO HAVE A HUGE CHAT SESH? :D" and everyone was like
'erm wot?' haha
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:52 am

RedEyes wrote:Oh well shoot I didn't know it was for admins and mods only XD I was like 'WHO WANTS TO HAVE A HUGE CHAT SESH? :D" and everyone was like
'erm wot?' haha
oh no don't worry about it! you should probably not ask me though. perhaps the purpose of the chatbox actually did change and it's now availabe for everyone else.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:54 am

Well anyway, good work on the forums ^_^
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:56 am

RedEyes wrote:Well anyway, good work on the forums ^_^
Thank you my dear Forum Update V4 - Page 2 789588777
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:59 pm

That new NaruHina picture is love!
Forum Update V4 - Page 2 195309866 
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayleigh Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:01 pm

RedEyes wrote:I like the design a lot better, it makes it a little more approachable for men (such as myself) on the forum. It's quite a childish thought I realize, but coloring really does effect the amount of people and the gender ratio :3 I like it. Maybe, if possible, place Naruto on the left side of the forums, and Hinata on the right?
yes. I attempted to make the theme suitable for both female and male...
and i'll see what i can do ^A^
Manami wrote:Yeah, I agree ^ this design is more suitable for both male & female. It's excellent actually... Well done ^_^

Can't wait for the forum banner!
ermmmmm.
JulaShona wrote:I like this design a lot more, since it represents NaruHina a little bit better than the last one (with the colours) and it's certainly more suitable for male and female. Forum Update V4 - Page 2 2835597988 
glad you have a liking to it.
dovey wrote:It looks awesome, Rayleigh! So much more professional and aesthetically pleasing. :D

For future updates, I'd like to know if it would be possible to have a NaruHina color scheme... like oranges, yellows, and purples? I realize that these colors can be hard to work with.

But this looks really great, and I'm excited to see the new banner! :3
i'll see what i can do next time, dovey. I'm glad you have a liking to the new design too :D
MichelleHyuga wrote:I really liked it. Colours are very good and they combine very well :)
And I have to say too..., I can't wait for the new forum banner! :D *w*
welp, here it is ;p
lily567 wrote:awesome job job, I really like  it. very nice combo of colours
keep up the good work :)
Irielo wrote:I have to say I like this one like I liked the other one. The colors for instance are not aggressive for the eyes and make the reading easy. Well done once again!
Bubbles wrote:Loving the new design!
Forum Update V4 - Page 2 1307054839 

I agree that it's also more welcoming to both genders this way and I cannot wait to see the new NH banner you've made. :)
Glad you guys like it!^

RedEyes wrote:OH WAIT. A quote from both of them, but them standing back to back? and the quotes in the background of the picture :O
that sounds good, i'll see what i can do next time ;D
GreatKungLao wrote:
dovey wrote:Guys-
The reason it says "It's All in Your Eyes," is because that is the actual name of our forum. :3
Then I'm going to fight just for the sake of a banner like that:
Spoiler:
This is needs to happen, because this is a canonical and most romantic NaruHina frame from Naruto manga. And very well colored I must say!
That's a very good art. Did you get the permission though? i don't like taking peoples things without their permission. And if you did, I'll edit this banner myself and see what i can do with it later on. Thanks for the suggestion ^A^
Strawberry wrote:What a pleasant surprise! I really like it quite a lot. It looks pretty elegant and I think it's attractive to both male and female.

If you need any help with the banner, let me know! Though I haven't done any GFXing in a while... ^^"
glad you like it, strawberry :)
Yuri wrote:Oh yes, I agree with everyone else! It's looking great! It's relaxing! It's easy to look at! The banner looks good as well. Good job Rayleigh :)
wow, hello there gin. And it's all for you! :D

thanks everyone for their feedback...
here's the new banner; https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img4/8281/3zxh.png

enjoy, cya!
Rayleigh
Rayleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:26 pm

That banner is Kawaaii!
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Excellent work on the colors and the picture of the sight, like it a lot.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:32 pm

The banner looks great indeed. Naruto and Hinata in their own dimension... I ike it.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:59 pm

That is one BEAUTIFUL banner. The image works perfectly with the forum theme, once again. The colors, the smudging, I love everything about it, and the effects are just gorgeous. Teach me, master!
Forum Update V4 - Page 2 364543371 
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Amoroq Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:31 am

I definitely like the theme of the forum, very 'cool' scheme that's just easy to get into. The Banner itself seems to fit quite well with it. Awesome job :D
Amoroq
Amoroq

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayleigh Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Manami wrote:That banner is Kawaaii!
Ikr. :D
51-mustang wrote:Excellent work on the colors and the picture of the sight, like it a lot.
site* :p glad you like it :)
Irielo wrote:The banner looks great indeed. Naruto and Hinata in their own dimension... I ike it.
haha, you are exactly right! that's how I pictured it, a thanks to you ;)
Strawberry wrote:That is one BEAUTIFUL banner. The image works perfectly with the forum theme, once again. The colors, the smudging, I love everything about it, and the effects are just gorgeous. Teach me, master!
Forum Update V4 - Page 2 364543371 
really glad you like it, strawberry! haha, sure I can if you want :)
Amoroq wrote:I definitely like the theme of the forum, very 'cool' scheme that's just easy to get into. The Banner itself seems to fit quite well with it. Awesome job :D
thanks for your kind words, and it's all for you, so i'm glad you are demonstrating a liking to the outcome.. this applies to all of you :)
really glad you all like it! a great, polite thanks to you all and your fantastic feedbacks and comments.
Rayleigh
Rayleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2