Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Update V3 By Rayleigh and Onihikage

+10
Zori
SID~
JulaShona
Strawberry
Irielo
lily567
Zora
Mustang
Azuula
Rayleigh
14 posters

Go down

Forum Update V3 By Rayleigh and Onihikage Empty Forum Update V3 By Rayleigh and Onihikage

Post by Rayleigh Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:03 am

konnichi wa minna! I've just completed the new forum design as you can see. I've changed colors/pictures and forum banner, as well as some fonts, soon I will change the rank tittles and fix up the forum signature feature.

I've also named the theme this month; Greyish_Light-Red.EXE

So I want you guys to tell me what you think and if you'd like PLEASE DON'T HESITATE to bring in suggestions and/or critical manners for future reconstruction.

Last edited by Rayleigh on Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rayleigh
Rayleigh

Back to top Go down

Forum Update V3 By Rayleigh and Onihikage Empty Re: Forum Update V3 By Rayleigh and Onihikage

Post by Azuula Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:12 am

OMG the forum is looking so fashionably wonderful! loving the banner and the colors! thanx for working your bum off today Forum Update V3 By Rayleigh and Onihikage 3238994560 
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Forum Update V3 By Rayleigh and Onihikage Empty Re: Forum Update V3 By Rayleigh and Onihikage

Post by Mustang Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:26 am

As I said earlier, this is both really cool and very sweet, Awesome work my friend.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Zora Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:27 am

I've noticed the Banner right away!!!
It looks absolutely amazing, very nice job and thank you for the hard work! :)
Zora
Zora

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:41 am

I like it . the new design is fantastic
it surprised me when I logged on but like the colours pink and grey you used
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:09 am

A very cool design and a nice banner. Well done!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:10 am

I absolutely LOVE this new design, it's very elegant and delicate. Great choice for the banner image that has Naruto and Hinata looking at each other's eyes. It goes perfect with the forum name. Excellent work, Rayleigh!
Forum Update V3 By Rayleigh and Onihikage 1408507735 
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:57 am

Well, it's very nice and I like the colors, especially the new head picture Forum Update V3 By Rayleigh and Onihikage 195309866 , but IMO the colors don't fit really well into that froum.
NaruHina Forum wrote:"This is a Forum dedicated to that one ship we all love and adore ~ NaruHina"
Because it's dedicated to NaruHina, I think it should represent NaruHina. But that's only my opinion as a designer, because I as a designer always like to refer to the reason/meaning of that what I design, so that I can represent the reason/meaning more clearly and that a affiliation to that reason/meaning can be created. But that doesn't mean that it's not a nice design, which we have right now! I just don't really see the affiliation to NaruHina with these colors.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:53 am

I really like it xD
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:34 am

I like it! , no I love it, no Im in love with it!
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayleigh Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:47 am

Spoiler:

Edit***
Thanks for your thoughts guys, I'll be still waiting for more.
Just wanted to announce that the forum design isn't completely finished yet, I and Onihikage, are currently still adding and modifying features in the forum to its perfect affiliation and performance.

Keep posting guys!
Rayleigh
Rayleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by mangafreakyay Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:46 pm

OMG, I was pleasantly surprised when I logged on, I love it!!! I prefer these pretty and complimentary colors!! I hope you don't change it just because it is not NaruHina colors!
mangafreakyay
mangafreakyay

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:45 pm

I must say the change caught me by surprise (thought something was wrong with my comp for a sec lol).
Personally i'm not too sure about the new colours but the new banner is sweet and overall the new updates look really good.

well done Forum Update V3 By Rayleigh and Onihikage 2697176399
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:21 am

The design for the posts in a form of scrolls is really good. That is a bright idea and I like it very much!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:27 pm

I really like this design!! Good job! :3
My only critique would be that inside threads,  every other post has a blue background. I'm not sure if this can be changed,  but I don't think the blue goes with everything else.
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:10 pm

It's very pretty. :)
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down