Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO AND THE EPIC BATTLE... + a bowl of hinata ramen ;D

5 posters

Go down

NARUTO AND THE EPIC BATTLE... + a bowl of hinata ramen ;D Empty NARUTO AND THE EPIC BATTLE... + a bowl of hinata ramen ;D

Post by IIRUNEII Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:41 pm

Ok OK...

This is just a dream I had last night but i think i can make a funny visual for you, My friends.
ITs not alot of Naru Hina, But it was more in my dream at the end... NARUTO AND THE EPIC BATTLE... + a bowl of hinata ramen ;D 1906553478 

Let me know what you thought of this little... Moment...

Please, dont lol at me too much i had a great dream about this... NARUTO AND THE EPIC BATTLE... + a bowl of hinata ramen ;D 3516892631 

Spoiler:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

NARUTO AND THE EPIC BATTLE... + a bowl of hinata ramen ;D Empty Re: NARUTO AND THE EPIC BATTLE... + a bowl of hinata ramen ;D

Post by JulaShona Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:57 pm

Lol. NARUTO AND THE EPIC BATTLE... + a bowl of hinata ramen ;D 982020691 
And Naruto and Dragonball Z crossover would be epic, for sure.NARUTO AND THE EPIC BATTLE... + a bowl of hinata ramen ;D 1001631471 
And it was so funny! My first thought after seeing this was: "Need to finish this crap as fast as possible, so that I can go with my GF on a date." NARUTO AND THE EPIC BATTLE... + a bowl of hinata ramen ;D 982020691
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

NARUTO AND THE EPIC BATTLE... + a bowl of hinata ramen ;D Empty Re: NARUTO AND THE EPIC BATTLE... + a bowl of hinata ramen ;D

Post by Batokusanagi Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:17 pm

Wait, what? Oh, well. evereything ended well at least.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:51 pm

LOL I can't hold back laughing. And you know, it's not just any old crappy dream, it's very detailed and there was an actual story plot which made it very entertaining lol
Oh and your memory rocks :D
Thanks for sharing. Haha
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:55 am

so much win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
kind of reminds me of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrjrynmOd7I
-
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:15 pm

Azuula wrote:LOL I can't hold back laughing. And you know, it's not just any old crappy dream, it's very detailed and there was an actual story plot which made it very entertaining lol
Oh and your memory rocks :D
Thanks for sharing. Haha
Okz,

Im happy i could give you a good laugh NARUTO AND THE EPIC BATTLE... + a bowl of hinata ramen ;D 528746348 

I have very detailed dreams, so vivid i can recall how something smelt sometimes lol.

Ya it was more epic in lalaLand, and exciting. NARUTO AND THE EPIC BATTLE... + a bowl of hinata ramen ;D 2697176399 

I know my stupid brain and story plots, this is why im righting a book lol.

Happy it entertained you also.

Thank you for the comment about my memory.

Your welcome for the Sharez. NARUTO AND THE EPIC BATTLE... + a bowl of hinata ramen ;D 2745595388 

Ill share with you guys alot starting as of late ^..^'
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down