Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinata is Naruto's guardian :)

5 posters

Go down

Hinata is Naruto's guardian :) Empty Hinata is Naruto's guardian :)

Post by itachi75 Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:31 pm

I feel that Hinata in this manga serves as one of Naruto's guardians.
-
i mean at the first exam, after fighting kiba, before fighting neji, against kabuto, against tobi, against pain, whne he was training with bee, protected him from Juubi spikes, against Tobi's mind****, healed his shoulder
-
Hinata has constantly been there for Naruto helping me and even on some occcasions putting her life on the line willing to die for him.
-
i know she is weak as shit compared to naruto and she isn't a mian character, but for a side character to do this is quite amaizng.
-
in 615 we see Naruto thanking her for always being by her side, adn this his life belonged ot her. and in 633, we see hinata saying she will stand by Naruto forever, it seems like something a warder would say to a aes sedia.
-
let me explain.
-
in my second favorite book series the wheel of time. there are powerful female sorcers called Aes sedia that can do great and powerful things, and yet they have a normal human wiht them called a warder.(sometimes it won't be a normal human but i digress) the warder serves to protect and care for the aes sedia.
-
the warder and the aes sedia are connected by a "bond" that is forged through the use of the magic in the series, that allows the two to guard and protect eachother.-
-
Hinata is like Naruto's Warder.
-
idk what do you thi9nk?
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Hinata is Naruto's guardian :) Empty Re: Hinata is Naruto's guardian :)

Post by blackiechan35 Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:01 pm

I think you're spot on. That what Naruto meant when he said she was always by his side. :D
blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:28 pm

Great title itachi75!

I totally agree. Hinata is Naruto's angel. He would not have achieved some of his goals if she was not around. Through her words and her brave heart, she saved Naruto.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:57 pm

So we can easily parallel Naruto and Hinata with Nagato and Konan, since Konan was Nagato's angel, the funny thing is Nagato was an Uzumaki and Konan had blue hair, Naruto is an Uzumaki and Hinata has blue hair and seems to be Naruto's sweet angel.

Well back onto the topic, yes I agree with you on that topic, it seems when Naruto needs a certain amount of support, it always seems like Hinata is there for him, always by his side and protecting him from his self doubts and giving him confidence when he needs it the most.

so yeah it seems like Hinata is Naruto's place in the sun, when he is falling into darkness, a shining ray of hope.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:08 am

I may add something. Hinata is Naruto's angel. Hinata is Naruto soul's healer too.
Ok, she fixed his shoulder... but her words and she as a person, always had a powerfull impact on his soul.

The "proud failure" speech motivated Naruto to believe in himself before he fought Neji.

Naruto was VERY happy to know that Hinata was going to team up with him when they were looking for Itachi.

Hinata's action during Naruto's fight against Pein boosted his fighting spirit.

Hinata's speech after Neji's fight brought him back to his senses.

To me, therefore, she is Naruto's angel because she is able to heal his soul. What a woman!!

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:56 pm

I saw your thread on NB and agee with it 100%. She looks after Naruto and maintains him always being himself.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down