Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Obito Reap what he has sown? Fate of Kakashi

5 posters

Go down

Will Obito Reap what he has sown?  Fate of Kakashi Empty Will Obito Reap what he has sown? Fate of Kakashi

Post by Nineslashmonk Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:06 am

As some of you have seen, there have been discussions on the thread lately about the role that Kakashi will play in the latest upcoming chapters. As a reminder incase anyone has forgotten, Kakashi is still in the Kumai Eye Dimension and he could be popping out of there any time now, likely at the last moment to save everyone. Personally, I think that Kakashi will do that, but it'll also indicate the time that he'll possibly leave the stage. He might make the ultimate sacrifice to save everyone from the eye of the moon plan before or after it activates and end Obito at the cost of his life.

I do however, have a little prediction on what might happen to Obito when I mentioned above possibly happens. The thought came to me when I was watching some of my favorite episodes from Breaking Bad, watching Walter White reap what he has sown. I also got this idea while reading some of my manga volumes of Rurouni Kenshin. Now, in the last arc of the series, Kenshin's nemesis, Yukishiro Enishi, saw his sister (I won't go too much into it) no longer smiling at him for what he did. I think we might see something similiar happen to Obito. He might get a chance to see Rin for a few secs, but instead of being happy with what he did, Rin might react disgusted and hateful of what he has done, especially to Kakashi. What do you guys think? Do you think something similar will happen with Obito like I mentioned above? Thoughts?
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Will Obito Reap what he has sown?  Fate of Kakashi Empty Re: Will Obito Reap what he has sown? Fate of Kakashi

Post by Dianahinkle Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:50 am

I have no doubt in my mind that Kakashi will make Obito realize what he's done but I also think that whatever does happen it will result in Kakashi's death. My vague theory is that Kakashi will sacrifice himself just like Rin and Obito will only realize the error of his ways then.
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Will Obito Reap what he has sown?  Fate of Kakashi Empty Re: Will Obito Reap what he has sown? Fate of Kakashi

Post by Ponyta Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:21 pm

Whoa! Watch the Breaking Bad spoilers. Some of us only keep up with what Netflix has. I hope you didn't spoil the ending for me...

On topic, I can see Obito getting what's coming to him. I feel that with every villian (and sometimes heroes too) in just about every series, whenever they start to get cocky, they start losing. He might have some retemption, maybe, but at this point I'm kinda just hoping for death and not an Avatar the last Airbender ending.
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:03 am

I really don't care what happens with Obito as long as he doesn't get redemption.
I hate the character, his actions are by no means justified, and I think it's really out of character for him to see his wrong-doings even by means of Kakashi. I truly believe that he will die thinking he was right, and that's the way it should be. I know must of you should know by now that I really find Obito pathetic, so I think his death should be of the same caliber. Pathetic.

Last edited by NekoKimio on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:32 am

NekoKimio wrote:I really don't care what happens with Obito as long as he doesn't get redemption.
I hate the character, he actions are by no means justified, and I think it's really out of character for him to see his wrong-doings even by means of Kakashi. I truly believe that he will die thinking he was right, and that's the way it should be. I know must of you should know by now that I really find Obito pathetic, so I think his death should be of the same caliber. Pathetic.
I can see it both ways.. it is a little out of his character build thoe.
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down