Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Episode 375 "Kakashi VS Obito" Discussion

2 posters

Go down

Naruto Episode 375 "Kakashi VS Obito" Discussion Empty Naruto Episode 375 "Kakashi VS Obito" Discussion

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:13 am

Naruto Episode 375 "Kakashi VS Obito" Discussion 1906553478
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Naruto Episode 375 "Kakashi VS Obito" Discussion Empty Re: Naruto Episode 375 "Kakashi VS Obito" Discussion

Post by meow69 Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:44 am

Wow just noticed that there is an anime discussion area nice. Some episodes are very well done compared to the manga others the manga are better done.

I will start this then I guess.

I loved last weeks episode better then I did the Manga especially how they would flip back and forth between the current fight, and Kakashi and Obito's spar in the past. It was actually the bast Taijutsu based fight I have seen animated in a long time. Fast and brutal with neither giving an inch. Gives me hope that the Madara Gai fight will be just as well done.

And of course the cliffhanger at the end Juubi Obito finally shows up.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down