Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After chapter 647, is Shikamaru gone for good or can he still be saved?

+8
The Merchant
Satou
Bubbles
Fallere825
Dianahinkle
lily567
itachi75
Nineslashmonk
12 posters

Go down

After chapter 647, is Shikamaru gone for good or can he still be saved? Empty After chapter 647, is Shikamaru gone for good or can he still be saved?

Post by Nineslashmonk Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:30 am

As some of you might know after reading chapter 647, some of us felt like a dagger was plunged into our chests with what happened to Shikamaru in this chapter. Some believe that Karin or someone from the alliance can still save him while others believe he is gone for good. What are you thoughts on this?

Well, for me I believe that Karin or Sakura might be able to do something to save him. If Shikamaru is gone for good....well....here is a little video link to how one of my hopeful friends might react like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

After chapter 647, is Shikamaru gone for good or can he still be saved? Empty Re: After chapter 647, is Shikamaru gone for good or can he still be saved?

Post by itachi75 Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:35 am

In terms of wounds like this, Karin is the best in the entire narutoverse
-
so one bite and Shikamaru will be back on his feet. :)
itachi75

Back to top Go down

After chapter 647, is Shikamaru gone for good or can he still be saved? Empty Re: After chapter 647, is Shikamaru gone for good or can he still be saved?

Post by Nineslashmonk Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:39 am

itachi75 wrote:In terms of wounds like this, Karin is the best in the entire narutoverse
-
I hope so. I mean, what shape was Tsunade in when Karin did the bite heal? I think she was in a worse situation than Shikamaru and Karin managed to heal her I believe. Lets just hope Karin is up to healing Shikamaru. If she isn't able to well.....crap baskets After chapter 647, is Shikamaru gone for good or can he still be saved? 2801306734 
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:53 pm

according to wiki Karin can only use heal bite once a day. now I can assume that it was at least a day or two since she healed tsunade.. but I think that with the help of sakura, Karin can heal shika faster
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:07 pm

I don't think Shikamaru is gone for good I think Sakura is going to save him somehow. It kinda goes along with her character ark being similar to Tsunade's but I think instead of not saving Dan and her little brother she will save Shikamaru and someone else. *cough*sasuke*cough*
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:12 pm

Somehow i don't feel like it is his time, I'm hoping for the heal...we'll just have to wait and see.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:32 pm

Maybe Naruto will be able to share his chakra with Karin at some point, allowing her healbite to expand to more than just a single bite a day. If Karin doesn't heal Shikamaru, then Tsunade will.

I don't think he'll die, he's like Kishi's favorite character isn't he? I'd be shocked and devastated if he actually died. But I'd also...kind of give Kishi credit for having the balls to kill off another rookie.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Satou Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:45 am

I don't think he'll die. He'll be saved.
Satou
Satou

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merchant Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:50 am

I honestly never felt that he was really in danger of dying. He might end up being too weak to do anything, but with Sakura already working on him, I really don't expect him to die.
The Merchant
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:23 pm

Yeah I was really shocked to see that happen to Shikamaru yesterday and after seeing what was going down on tumblr as well, people are and will be devasted if Shikamaru dies me included. But I had to remind myself that with two reliable healing sources near him (Sakura and Karin) he is gonna survive. There is just now way Shikamaru can die, not after what happened with Neji....Hell no.

Last edited by kagome1991 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:23 pm

kagome1991 wrote:Yeah I was really shocked to see that happen to Shikamaru yesterday and after seeing what was going down on tumblr as well, people are and will be devasted if Shikamaru dies me included. But I had to remind myself that with two reliable healing sources near him (Sakura adn Karin) he is gonna survive. There is just now way Shikamaru can die, not after what happened with Neji....Hell no.
Not forgetting Tsunade is just about there too. So he should be fine.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:09 am

Satou wrote:I don't think he'll die. He'll be saved.
I think so too. Somehow I doubt Kishimoto will kill him, and I don't see what purpose would his death serve. I don't think it's his time.
Off-topic:
Spoiler:
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:07 am

I HIGHLY doubt he will truly die. We lost Neji (sobs), so I don't think he'd kill another important character. And I think we can all agree that Shikamaru is VERY important. With the success of the village in particular.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:41 pm

Nineslashmonk wrote:
itachi75 wrote:In terms of wounds like this, Karin is the best in the entire narutoverse
-
I hope so.  I mean, what shape was Tsunade in when Karin did the bite heal?  I think she was in a worse situation than Shikamaru and Karin managed to heal her I believe.  Lets just hope Karin is up to healing Shikamaru.  If she isn't able to well.....crap baskets After chapter 647, is Shikamaru gone for good or can he still be saved? 2801306734 
Mr.Deer Wont go,
He's being drawn out way to long to actually die
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down