Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chapter 647 discussions and chapter 648 predictions

+15
Aelita
Fallere825
Rasengan671
Taushishi17
kagome1991
GreatKungLao
JulaShona
narutohokage123
Nineslashmonk
Bubbles
NaruHina <3
Mustang
itachi75
SenpaiSamaSan
lily567
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

chapter 647 discussions and chapter 648 predictions Empty chapter 647 discussions and chapter 648 predictions

Post by lily567 Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:54 pm

its out you guys
before you guys click the link I advise you guys to sit down
http:
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

chapter 647 discussions and chapter 648 predictions Empty Re: chapter 647 discussions and chapter 648 predictions

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Naruto's little monologue here really reminds me of that Hinata omake after her confession where she was trying to work up the nerve to talk to Naruto only to be interrupted by his stomach growling.

I also think it's significant that Hinata's panel placement happens at the end of the chapter as a way of reminding us of her speech in 615 and how much her words affected Naruto, because really, all this was was an expansion of that panel in 615 with all the dead people.

Well nothing much to say on the rest other than it's pretty much what I expected. Shika isn't gonna die though, that's just not gonna happen, especially with Suigetsu specifically stating Karin is there to heal the alliance folks.

New volume will be good I think as everything will elapse in a 15 minute time frame, so plenty of action and possibly the end of this arc.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

chapter 647 discussions and chapter 648 predictions Empty Re: chapter 647 discussions and chapter 648 predictions

Post by itachi75 Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:47 pm

karin save shikamaru! i know you can!!!!
-
Shikamaru is my second favorite character in the series second only to Itachi. Shikamaru please live!!!
-
oh and btw, i liked the chapter :)
-
wbu you guys?
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:49 pm

I liked this chapter
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:53 pm

6-7 minimum with 10 being the max (chapters) is all that is needed from the looks of it we will see a fast paced action sequence that will lead to a last minute victory for the alliance, I also get the feeling the rest of the Konoha 11 learned more about Naruto in this chapter, that is brilliant in that part, I feel that it will play a part in the next NaruHina moment, since Hinata learned a bit more about Naruto.

What I would like to see is how Madara is going to get what he wants, he also needs to get that done in 15 minutes.

So with 15 minutes to go, I would say that a lot of shit is going to go down in the next volume, this next volume will be a very interesting volume as well, with this fight, I cannot wait.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:34 pm

New chapter comes out next Wednesday, right?

No one noticed Sasuke amd Naruto standing beside each other, both powered up? Some legit stuff is going to happen next chapter.

I love gow Ino got some panels, especially with Hashirama, and when she felt Naruto's heart,  oh my gosh...

Karin better find Shikamaru, he just can't die! :mcrying&lt; 

Hinata looks worried, just like anyother person would if they saw a loved one crying, and felt what they've gone through, but didn't she already know this? His pain? His regrets?

And why after Hinata looks worried,  and says his name, why does Minato automatically think of Kushina?
I can't wait for Tsunade to meet Hashirama, it'll be so cute! And Orochimaru... is helping.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:46 pm

Andddd there goes terrible NS argument #54322: hinata doesn't understand/know about  naruto's pain regarding jiraiya's death or sasuke.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:00 am

True, but I'll say it again. Didn't Hinata already know what Naruto went through?
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:17 am

Thanks for the advice about sitting down first before reading the new chapter.  Thank goodness Hinata is still alive after the mess with the God Tree but man...did this chapter hit us or what.  Can only hope Karin comes in and save the day to save Shikamaru.

Also apparently the god tree can't blossom faster without the bull and fox chakra.  Fifteen minute timer....I remember someone saying its now a race against time.  I just only hope this little 15 minute scenario doesn't get dragged out for a year and half.  Madara...what exactly are you attempting to do using that black chakra rod?

Also, does anyone think Minato must have seen somewhere in those regrets/memories involving Hinata because I wonder why he was thinking of Kushina at the end of the chapter?

Oh....and here is a little song that I decide to listen to while thinking that for the Ninja alliance, its now or ever because like Harashima said, the Infinite Tsuykumuyo is the same as dieing...so its kill or be killed....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YsWFMgQlxU

Last edited by Strawberry on Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double-posting is not allowed. (ANBU: Strawberry))
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:21 am

That's what I'm saying! Lawdy, Naruto hits you right in the feels! The person who said it was an expansion on what Hinata said in 615, I agree. He seems to be taking her words to heart.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:03 am

Nineslashmonk wrote:Thanks for the advice about sitting down first before reading the new chapter.  Thank goodness Hinata is still alive after the mess with the God Tree but man...did this chapter hit us or what.  Can only hope Karin comes in and save the day to save Shikamaru.

Also apparently the god tree can't blossom faster without the bull and fox chakra.  Fifteen minute timer....I remember someone saying its now a race against time.  I just only hope this little 15 minute scenario doesn't get dragged out for a year and half.  Madara...what exactly are you attempting to do using that black chakra rod?

Also, does anyone think Minato must have seen somewhere in those regrets/memories involving Hinata because I wonder why he was thinking of Kushina at the end of the chapter?
Yeah that would be me that said it would be a race against time, and no, Kishi will not be dragging it out, I would give it another 10 chapter minimum. Kishi will want to get to the fight with Naruto and Sasuke, he will want that to be the final arc, the rebuilding and the Sasuke fight is all that is left over. so there isn't much to do and I do see it getting finished what looks like it will be in 2016.with this year being dominated by the Juubi fight, which I see him finishing really soon, he will want to get into the next arc.

also I think with Minato thinking about Kushina, I would be guessing that Naruto shared some of his thoughts about chapter 615 with his dad, since it was an important part of him, but I am still wary of it at the moment, it might be the fact that he regrets the fact that he and Kushina couldn't be there for Naruto and to see him grow up.

I don't know about you guys but I get the feeling that the next big NaruHina moment isn't so far away, I will not be out to make myself out to be an idiot and say which chapter (because I don't know which one, because I unlike NS am not trying to be psychic) but the next moment in my opinion will confirm NaruHina as a canon pairing, or at least solidify it even more than chapter 615 and 633, also with Hinata on the last page, I think she was more or so glad to see that he wasn't going to give up and was relieved to see that he took her words to heart, remembering Neji's death was also a nice touch as well, because it also shows that he hasn't forgotten what happened after.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:05 am

Preach it sistah! 

I didn't even think about that. I just thought she was worried.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:10 am

This chapter was good enough, especially the parts were Kishi insist in showing Hinata (related to Naruto) ...

I bet Sakura will save Shikamaru.
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:32 am

No, as much as I like Sakura's healing ability, I just don't see it happening, I think we need a fresh healer, and yes I am talking about Sasuke's fangirl, she will be the one that will heal Shikamaru, please Karin do some thing that doesn't revolve around you being an idiot.

this recent chapter does set things up a fair bit, but how will Kishi utilise this chapter, we will find out in the next couple of weeks.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:42 am

That was a moving chapter.chapter 647 discussions and chapter 648 predictions 2257489412
Dafuq?! Only 15 minutes?! chapter 647 discussions and chapter 648 predictions 2079757843 That's one hell of a fight against the time. Everyone should think of something really fast or they are delivered... delivered to death's door! chapter 647 discussions and chapter 648 predictions 4054107101 
Shikamaru you can't die! Kurenai waits in Konoha with her baby! Asuma entrusted you his "king"! But I think Sakura will save him for sure, or Tsunade-sama. She is already on her way.
And I can't wait to see the chat between Hashirama and Tsunade.chapter 647 discussions and chapter 648 predictions 1408507735 This is going to be fun! chapter 647 discussions and chapter 648 predictions 1660557904 

I don't expect Hinata to appear in the next chapters (with importance), because the last time she appeared with Sakura together at the end and the next chapters there was no Hinata nor Sakura action.chapter 647 discussions and chapter 648 predictions 307861855 I don't trust Kishi-sama at that point anymore.

Nineslashmonk wrote:
I don't think that Minato was thinking of Kushina. I believe that it was Naruto's memorie of his parents, because his parents are one part of his heart, too. And Minato felt it.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:47 am

51-mustang wrote:No, as much as I like Sakura's healing ability, I just don't see it happening, I think we need a fresh healer, and yes I am talking about Sasuke's fangirl, she will be the one that will heal Shikamaru, please Karin do some thing that doesn't revolve around you being an idiot.

this recent chapter does set things up a fair bit, but how will Kishi utilise this chapter, we will find out in the next couple of weeks.
I don't think so, if it's not Sakura will be Tsunade since Karin cannot spam her ability because she already used it for Tsunade recently, is dangerous for her to use that ability more than once a day as was said in chapter 412 and we could see that she was already worried about healing Tsunade.

Don't forget that Sakura hasn't release her seal yet.
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:16 am

Without any fan-boy mode, but I think that in the next chapter Hinata might jump inside Naruto's bijuu mode in the head of Kyuubi-like chakra form and stand near with Naruto as supporter with something like "You said, that I always were by your side... I don't want it to be just words, I will also fight by your side". Becuase she now learned a lot of new things about Naruto, she literally felt, how lonely he was and now is the right time to stand with him and show Twin Lions 64 Palms.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:40 am

This chapter really moved me. I literally was teary-eyed sitting reading this cause I mean Naruto just has shown the memories and the thoughts of his heart to about everyone in the alliance. The feels I got from this chapter had reached a max level. Can't wait til next week.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:37 am

Lol I was biking to work at 3 in the morning when I found out this was out I had to stop and read...

Shikamaru....that's all I have to say about this chapter

Hmmm I'm usually really good at predicting but I will say this ark has me on my toes :)

***taushiya D.***
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasengan671 Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:42 am

Great chapter, another 5/5 undoubtedly. My favorite part was how now the ENTIRE Alliance now knows Naruto's pain. They see the burdens he carries within him and how he's taking this whole war to heart. And if they didn't know now, they know Minato and Kushina are his parents. Maybe that'll come up again.

And as far as Shikamaru not dying, I wouldn't hold my breath. Kishi did promise 2 main character deaths, Neji being the first. Shikamaru could very well be the second. But I think it should be either Sakura or Kakashi sensei. Those 2 deaths would really be impactful on Naruto because Sakura has been his friend and teammate since the start, and Kakashi was his first teacher as a full fledged shinobi. Plus, it would have the whole "passing the torch" aspect that seems to be really prevalent. And I don't think Shikamaru's passing would be exceptionally meaningful to Naruto like Neji's was.

On a side note, Sasuke's Susanoo is looking better and better, even though it is being powered by Kurama's Chakra. But still, he did slice through that root. And the final picture with Sasuke in his Susanoo and Naruto in Bijuu Sage Mode looked SICK. Madara's trump card is coming any minute now. Can't wait for next week.
Rasengan671
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:00 pm

Rasengan671 wrote:Great chapter, another 5/5 undoubtedly. My favorite part was how now the ENTIRE Alliance now knows Naruto's pain. They see the burdens he carries within him and how he's taking this whole war to heart. And if they didn't know now, they know Minato and Kushina are his parents. Maybe that'll come up again.

And as far as Shikamaru not dying, I wouldn't hold my breath. Kishi did promise 2 main character deaths, Neji being the first. Shikamaru could very well be the second. But I think it should be either Sakura or Kakashi sensei. Those 2 deaths would really be impactful on Naruto because Sakura has been his friend and teammate since the start, and Kakashi was his first teacher as a full fledged shinobi. Plus, it would have the whole "passing the torch" aspect that seems to be really prevalent. And I don't think Shikamaru's passing would be exceptionally meaningful to Naruto like Neji's was.

On a side note, Sasuke's Susanoo is looking better and better, even though it is being powered by Kurama's Chakra. But still, he did slice through that root. And the final picture with Sasuke in his Susanoo and Naruto in Bijuu Sage Mode looked SICK. Madara's trump card is coming any minute now. Can't wait for next week.

you know I was wondering about that..
also I have been hearing a lot that sakura cannot die
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:04 pm

Rasengan671 wrote:Great chapter, another 5/5 undoubtedly. My favorite part was how now the ENTIRE Alliance now knows Naruto's pain. They see the burdens he carries within him and how he's taking this whole war to heart. And if they didn't know now, they know Minato and Kushina are his parents. Maybe that'll come up again.

Whoa, I had know idea that Kishimoto promised two deaths. Well, I believe that Shikamaru is somehow going to live through this, especially with Sakura and Karin there. Personally, I think we might be seeing Kakashi leaving the stage pretty soon. He might make the ultimate sacrifice to save everyone from the eye of the moon plan and end Obito at the cost of his life. In anycase, the only thing we can do is wait and see what happens in the next couple weeks.

I do however, have a little prediction on what might happen to Obito in a chapter or two before his death. I got this idea while reading some of my manga volumes of Rurouni Kenshin. Now, in the last arc of the series, Kenshin's nemesis, Yukishiro Enishi, saw his sister (I won't go too much into it) no longer smiling at him for what he did. I think we might see something similiar happen to Obito. He might get a chance to see Rin, but instead of being happy with what he did, she might react disgusted and hateful of what he has done, especially to Kakashi. What do you guys think?
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Nice chapter. For once i was right with my predictions and the kage and Orochimaru are back. Shikamaru and the 15 minute deadline took me by surprise, I'm very interested in what's going to happen next. Especially with Madara, because he seems pretty sure of himself despite having to deal with Juubito, the alliance as well as a 15 minute deadline to get his plans completed, he wasn't worried at all, he must know something we don't. I also really liked Naruto's heart being projected to the alliance, an even stronger bond with and a new sense of respect for Naruto i think was formed from this and it's the push everyone needs to continue fighting despite the situation. As well as the panel of Hinata saying his name near the end (something Kishimoto could've easily had her say in the other panel) It was nice. I can see from the panel she feels for him not only because she cares but because imo she understands these feelings coming from him a bit better than the others, because like he said she has always been there for him.

Predictions:
1. (Since my predictions never come true) I'll say i'm not expecting a NH moment too soon (or next chapter at least) because there are a lot of other things they have to sort out right now and time is not on their side. That being said i'd gladly be wrong.
2. Where Shikamaru is concerned, for some reason i just don't feel like it's the end for him. Hopefully they will find a way to save him
3. The kages may arrive, which would open up the option of having Tsunade helping with the Shikamaru situation
4. If Kishimoto did say he was going to kill 2 main characters, though i would like Kakashi to live as nineslashmonk said he may be the one to go. I've mentally prepared myself for this and if he does have to go i'd like it to be taking Obito with him.
5. I wouldn't call this a prediction but seeing Naruto and Sasuke side by side at the end, reminded me of when Madara covered the nine-tails with susanoo as armor. Maybe we'll see Sasuke and Naruto doing a combo something like that?
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:52 pm

I remember how we discussed the thing about that if Obito will try to attack Hinata, it would not break Naruto entirely, because he made his resolve "We are the ones who endure". But 647 shows, that Naruto is still emotionally vulnerable, this time he was almost broken because of statists that died in the Alliance because of God Tree. Thanks to Sasuke Naruto made new resolve.

The thing is that if Naruto was in such pain because of Alliance's statists, what would happen, if Hinata was attacked? I think very soon Obito will use this vulnerability of Naruto, after all, he saw everything what happened in 615.

615 and 647 are alike. Naruto is almost broken, but he is rescued by a woman that loves him and by his best friend - two one of the most important people in man's life I think. Naruto was saved by love and by friendship.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:49 am

^It might not even be necessary to break Naruto down anymore, Obito's plan will become complete in 15 minutes, all he really needs to do is keep him at bay.

However there is a possibility that Hinata will have more relevance soon, due to her small panel on the last page.

I liked the chapter since it kept my heart pumping with Shikamaru on the brink of death. But as others have said, his plot-shield is way too mighty to die right now, and I'm willing to bet that Karin will heal him.

Crazy fangirl Karin is still unfunny to me and is just irritating, especially after I had hoped for more from her character.

Also dat sasunaru subtext and combo at the end of this chapter~
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next