Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina drawing :3 Want more, please tell~ <3

4 posters

Go down

NaruHina drawing :3 Want more, please tell~ <3 Empty NaruHina drawing :3 Want more, please tell~ <3

Post by KatrinuChan Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:46 am

Hey guys >u< )b~
Here is a fanart I made :3 please do tell what you think and if you want me to make more :D <3

I do have a DeviantArt account, so you can follow me there, if you have one as well :D~
http://hokoricupcake.deviantart.com

NaruHina drawing :3 Want more, please tell~ <3 Naruhi10
KatrinuChan
KatrinuChan

Back to top Go down

NaruHina drawing :3 Want more, please tell~ <3 Empty Re: NaruHina drawing :3 Want more, please tell~ <3

Post by Strawberry Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:26 pm

Wow... that's beautiful! I really like your style, and the coloring looks amazing. Thank you so much for sharing <3
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

NaruHina drawing :3 Want more, please tell~ <3 Empty Re: NaruHina drawing :3 Want more, please tell~ <3

Post by Fallere825 Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:30 pm

Nice!...Really well done...and i would definitely be interested in more *nods* NaruHina drawing :3 Want more, please tell~ <3 2697176399
I wish i could draw NaruHina drawing :3 Want more, please tell~ <3 3516892631 NaruHina drawing :3 Want more, please tell~ <3 2801306734
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:08 pm

Really fancy!! ^^
Thank you for sharing :)

Last edited by Azuula on Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by KatrinuChan Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:53 am

Strawberry wrote:Wow... that's beautiful! I really like your style, and the coloring looks amazing. Thank you so much for sharing <3
Thank you so much ;w; <3 And I'm just happy to share it with you guys :DD <3
KatrinuChan
KatrinuChan

Back to top Go down

Post by KatrinuChan Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:54 am

Lickstermik wrote:Nice!...Really well done...and i would definitely be interested in more *nods* NaruHina drawing :3 Want more, please tell~ <3 2697176399
I wish i could draw NaruHina drawing :3 Want more, please tell~ <3 3516892631 NaruHina drawing :3 Want more, please tell~ <3 2801306734
Thank you so much :D <3 And I will make more ^0^
Aww ;w;~ All you need is practice ^w^ )b <3
KatrinuChan
KatrinuChan

Back to top Go down

Post by KatrinuChan Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:54 am

Azuula wrote:Really fancy!! ^^
Thank you for sharing :)
Thank you and you're welcome :DD <3
KatrinuChan
KatrinuChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down