Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A drawing I found that could happen...

3 posters

Go down

A drawing I found that could happen... Empty A drawing I found that could happen...

Post by Beautiful Hime Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:35 pm

This might be kinda a touchy image to post here because it has two people, so if it's in the wrong place..I apologize, feel free to move it if you need too but I found this a while back and thought it would be perfect to share it. Not sure who the author is, can't even remember where I found it..think someone else had shared it..but anyway, you see NaruHina in the first panel and I would love for that to happen. Does this look possible it could happen? Thoughts? :)

A drawing I found that could happen... 76256_641734872548138_3990926136618396700_n
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

A drawing I found that could happen... Empty Re: A drawing I found that could happen...

Post by sukihinata Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:58 pm

It would be fantastic if it does happen, but I doubt it.
sukihinata
sukihinata

Back to top Go down

A drawing I found that could happen... Empty Re: A drawing I found that could happen...

Post by senjusana Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:01 am

Idk whether both would happen together.But Im positive that NaruHina reunion would happen that way.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down