Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other Naruto Pairings

+18
Skywardstrike
funnyface
Haru Glory
Bubbles
Rin
Yamasaki Akaiko
Darkhope
dovey
bk00
eromreven
The Merchant
CoolChels
DerelictV
Strawberry
Azuula
Twin Steps
NekoKimio
Yuri
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Other Pairings

Other Naruto Pairings - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Other Naruto Pairings - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 40 ]
Other Naruto Pairings - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Other Naruto Pairings - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 33 ]
Other Naruto Pairings - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Other Naruto Pairings - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 22 ]
Other Naruto Pairings - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Other Naruto Pairings - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 14 ]
Other Naruto Pairings - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Other Naruto Pairings - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 34 ]
Other Naruto Pairings - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Other Naruto Pairings - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 12 ]
Other Naruto Pairings - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Other Naruto Pairings - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 9 ]
Other Naruto Pairings - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Other Naruto Pairings - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 9 ]
Other Naruto Pairings - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Other Naruto Pairings - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 16 ]
Other Naruto Pairings - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Other Naruto Pairings - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 19 ]

Total Votes : 208

Other Naruto Pairings - Page 2 Empty Re: Other Naruto Pairings

Post by dovey Sun May 05, 2013 9:35 am

I can ship a lot of things.
For instance, if things had been different, I would have shipped ItaHina and SasuNaru as OTPs. I still do, but only in fanfiction and my mind.
I love KakaIru, despite the little interaction they've had and the zero chance of becoming canon.
Obviously MinaKushi.
I ship SasuSaku, LeeSaku, KibaSaku, SaiIno, ShikaIno, NejiKiba, and way too many more.
I can only ship Naruto with Hinata or Sasuke, but I can ship Hinata with pretty much anyone. :0
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkhope Thu May 09, 2013 8:21 pm

SasuSaku and ShikaTema. :)
Darkhope
Darkhope

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon May 20, 2013 9:42 am

If we include fandom shipping, I have way too many ships. When it comes to wanting to become official, I've been SasuSaku (forest of death), NaruHina (preliminary fights), ShikaTema (rescue Sasuke arc), & NejiTen (rescue Gaara arc) fan forever. However, I ship Hinata, Sakura, Ino, and Tenten with so many different characters that it's not even funny (and I've never been able to pick a ship for Ino). I'm much more picky with the guys (outside of probably shipping them all with the 4 named ladies above--or at least most of them).

The "older" characters (sensei and older) don't interest me as much when it comes to shipping.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:14 am

I likes ObiRin and Utaru
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:52 am

Nejiten, Suika, Minakushi, Kakarin, Saiino/Choino, Sasusaku, Shikatema, Gaamatsu.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:58 pm

I'm going with SasuSaku, That's my favorite ship after Naruhina.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:57 am

Now let's see..To be straight i only ship and always had shipped Naruhina. but i do just Like other pairings too....... like..
1.SASUKARIN
2.SHIKATEMA
3.SAINO

Anyway i don't like sasusaku(yeah),but don't hate it either...PLease don't shoot me....
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:23 am

Sasusaku FTW.
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasengan671 Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:05 am

Besides the perfect NaruHina, I really only like SasuSaku and MinaKushi.

Minato is, imo, one of the most badass character in series. Something about him is just cool, as stupid as that sounds, lol. And Kushina was the Nine Tails jinchuuriki, so she gets points for that. And Minato's Hokage coat is so damn fresh.
Rasengan671
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:04 pm

I've found one very interesting fan-art regarding a certain pairing:

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/067/a/2/commission__naruto__fuu_and_their_children_by_weepingartist-d5xcgc8.jpg
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/346/9/0/naruto_and_fuu_by_slayer0fgod-d4iytyn.jpg

The thing why I find this pairing interesting is that if Naruto really met a girl jinchuuriki, he could easily go with her because of literal similarities, because of same experience they went through.

And that's why NaruHina is so strong. Hinata may not be a jinchuuriki, but she lived same failures during her childhood like Naruto did and she wanted to improve, to be ackowledged by everyone, but especially by Naruto - they share same life experience. If Hinata was also a jinchuuriki, that would make pairing probably even better. Imagine if other half of Kurama was sealed in Hinata?
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondexRaven-haired4ever Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Yuri wrote:ObiRin was meant to be *_* I just read a theory on NB about the possibility of Rin still being alive o.o
Wait-WHAT?! WHERE?! PLEASE SEND LINK!!!! LOVE ObiRin!!! Third OTP!!!

Ahem, anyway, the ones I chose was(not in order of liking):
ChojIno
ShikaIno
ShikaTem
NejiTen
SasuSaku
ObiRin
MinaKush
GaaMatsu
And I forgot to add this on the vote because I didn't realize until now what the words stood for, but I ship SuiKarin also!

Last edited by BlondexRaven-haired4ever on Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
BlondexRaven-haired4ever
BlondexRaven-haired4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondexRaven-haired4ever Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:31 pm

dovey wrote:I can ship a lot of things.
For instance, if things had been different, I would have shipped ItaHina and SasuNaru as OTPs. I still do, but only in fanfiction and my mind.
I love KakaIru, despite the little interaction they've had and the zero chance of becoming canon.
Obviously MinaKushi.
I ship SasuSaku, LeeSaku, KibaSaku, SaiIno, ShikaIno, NejiKiba, and way too many more.
I can only ship Naruto with Hinata or Sasuke, but I can ship Hinata with pretty much anyone. :0
Oh yeah! How could I forget that I used to MAJORLY ship LeeSaku?!  Other Naruto Pairings - Page 2 837914904 LOL Anyways, though I ship NaruHina for the legit anime/manga series, as crack pairings, I ship mostly anyone with Hinata, except other females(no offense to others, just doesn't really go with me).
BlondexRaven-haired4ever
BlondexRaven-haired4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by chloboshoka Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:56 am

I used to ship Sakura with everyone apart from Sasuke. I've always expressed deep resentment over SasuSaku bit since it became canon, I've started to like Sasusaku a lot more because if it wasn't for that ship than Sarada wouldn't have existed. I love Sarada. I adore Itasaku because of some lovely fics I've read.

Other ones I really love are: Nejiten and Shikatema.
chloboshoka
chloboshoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2