Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Other Pairings" section

5 posters

Go down

"Other Pairings" section Empty "Other Pairings" section

Post by The Merchant Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:17 pm

I humbly request that a section be made specifically for the discussion of non-NaruHina pairings. Currently, venturing into the NaruHina sections reveals a number of anti-NaruSaku threads, which I really don't think belong there. I honestly don't care for NaruSaku at all, but there are some people out there who like both, and being forced to see those topics when all they want to do is enjoy some NaruHina discussion might alienate them and discourage them from regularly posting here.

The "other pairings" section could have a general Anti-NaruSaku thread for members to vent their frustration and laugh at NaruSaku arguments/theories, and anytime a post with such a sentiment is made in the wrong section, a moderator could point the poster in the direction of the proper thread. I don't think any complaints have been made about this so far, but if this site becomes more popular and attracts more members, it could become a problem in the future.
The Merchant
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

"Other Pairings" section Empty Re: "Other Pairings" section

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:20 pm

I agree. I see that a lot of NH threads are contaminated with anti-NS, I'm one of the ones who does it, but I'll watch myself in the future.
So yeah, a separate section would be beneficial.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:23 pm

You're right, I was actually thinking about that too. Though the Anti-NS part might need a section of its own. "Other Pairings" section 1287005144
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:49 pm

I'll support :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 01, 2013 1:05 am

I think stuff like that could be discussed in the Naruto Section instead of creating a section solely dedicated to Anti-NS sentiment. This is a forum meant for NaruHina fans after all, and if you come here while being a fan of NS you have got to be ready to take on some anti-NS comments without feeling personally offended. Now, if the case arises that people on this forum start spreading hate towards fans of the NS ship itself then that's what the ANBU are here for.

And as for those kind of posts, I agree that they don't belong in those threads, and they will be taken care of from now on. I request somebody create a thread in the Naruto Section dedicated to arguing against the NS ship.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed May 01, 2013 4:38 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:I think stuff like that could be discussed in the Naruto Section instead of creating a section solely dedicated to Anti-NS sentiment. This is a forum meant for NaruHina fans after all, and if you come here while being a fan of NS you have got to be ready to take on some anti-NS comments without feeling personally offended. Now, if the case arises that people on this forum start spreading hate towards fans of the NS ship itself then that's what the ANBU are here for.

And as for those kind of posts, I agree that they don't belong in those threads, and they will be taken care of from now on. I request somebody create a thread in the Naruto Section dedicated to arguing against the NS ship.

"Other Pairings" section 1307054839 Should the thread be made sticky? Along with the "Other Naruto Pairings" thread that is already on that section?
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 01, 2013 6:56 am

Strawberry wrote:
ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:I think stuff like that could be discussed in the Naruto Section instead of creating a section solely dedicated to Anti-NS sentiment. This is a forum meant for NaruHina fans after all, and if you come here while being a fan of NS you have got to be ready to take on some anti-NS comments without feeling personally offended. Now, if the case arises that people on this forum start spreading hate towards fans of the NS ship itself then that's what the ANBU are here for.

"Other Pairings" section 1307054839 Should the thread be made sticky? Along with the "Other Naruto Pairings" thread that is already on that section?

Yeah, but the Other Naruto Pairings not necessarily
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down