Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Naruto Episode Section?

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Naruto Episode Section? Empty [Accepted]Naruto Episode Section?

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:25 pm

Do we have one ? I never seen it. And if we don't can we make one?
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Naruto Episode Section? Empty Re: [Accepted]Naruto Episode Section?

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:41 pm

I can only see it coming about if people actually were posting about the episodes every week. That currently isn't done. The manga section came about because a manga chapter thread was being created every time it was released. The Naruto section would be half manga threads if the manga sub-section didn't exist or if the old policy of hiding all manga threads except for the most recent one was still in effect (though I still don't know why some chapter threads keep being hidden from it).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:04 am

Actually, I think that's a good idea. There are many NH fans that I know of that only watch the anime. But agreeing with whats stated above, I havnt seen much about the episodes in the general Naruto section, so that worries me of how many people will actually discuss the anime.

Anyhow I'll create it after work and see how it goes. The section will play the same role as the Manga Hall section. Everytime there's a release, a moderator will post a thread for the episode in that section. Accepted.

If you'd like to host the section, ( post threads for the release every week ) contact me in PM.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down