Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would be your reaction if NH became Cannon and What would be your reaction if NS became Cannon?

+13
ploxerdon
Mustang
engetsu
Batokusanagi
Aelita
Uzumaki Neji
GreatKungLao
Fallere825
Ponyta
Nineslashmonk
itachi75
racefan1992
Skywardstrike
17 posters

Go down

What would be your reaction if NH became Cannon and What would be your reaction if NS became Cannon? Empty What would be your reaction if NH became Cannon and What would be your reaction if NS became Cannon?

Post by Skywardstrike Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:42 am

The question above. What would be your reaction if NH became Cannon and What would be your reaction if NS became Cannon? I want two answers, one for NH and one for NS...i think there would be some pretty pissed people in both sides.
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

What would be your reaction if NH became Cannon and What would be your reaction if NS became Cannon? Empty Re: What would be your reaction if NH became Cannon and What would be your reaction if NS became Cannon?

Post by racefan1992 Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:47 am

If NH became canon? Well, i'd call Kishi a great writer for doing something different when the chance was given. And Hinata as a characer would be resolved and Naruto would have a girl who loves him very much. I would try very hard to not troll NS.

If NS happened? Well, i'd throw up for one, secondly i'd have to defend it. I'd also called out Kishi on his imagination and creativity.

If i say more i'll get into trouble, so i'll pause.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

What would be your reaction if NH became Cannon and What would be your reaction if NS became Cannon? Empty Re: What would be your reaction if NH became Cannon and What would be your reaction if NS became Cannon?

Post by itachi75 Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:21 am

i would love to see Kishi's explanation of Ns if it becomes cannon, mind you if he did well with it, i would probably enjoy it.
-
if NH happened, i would be very happy.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:26 am

You know what I would do if NH got confirmed and received a final stamp of approval? Invite every NH fan to the a dance celebration, with this playing in the background :D https://youtu.be/PVi8bJFIac8
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:58 am

When NaruHina becomes cannon I would really love to create a gif. It would be that scene of Genie off of Aladdin when they first meet and he his rubbing the towel across is bum. I would have Genie's eyes read NaruHina and the towel read NaruSaku (Silly right?)

If NaruSaku became cannon, I guess I would feel a bit disappointed. I wouldn't be mad at Kishi or anything, it is his story, but I would be disappointed all the same.
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:20 pm

NaruHina:
Spoiler:

Celebration time What would be your reaction if NH became Cannon and What would be your reaction if NS became Cannon? 1461727051 and there is a particular friend of mine that i'll owe an "i told you so" or two

NaruSaku:
Spoiler:

Well i'll be shocked. If he does it properly i suppose i'll have to accept it but i will shed a manly tear for NH that day. Also if NS becomes canon i will have to silently endure a barrage of "i told you so"s by the previously mentioned friend What would be your reaction if NH became Cannon and What would be your reaction if NS became Cannon? 307861855
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:11 pm

NaruHina - I'm going to buy a cake and other sweets and order a t-shirt with NaruHina painting on it. When everything will be together, I will put t-shirt on, prepare sweets with a green tea and with words "Yosh! Itadakimas! NaruHina wins!" start celebrating.

NaruSaku - I wouldn't need to react on this, because it will not happen.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Neji Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:32 pm

When NH becomes canon, I will smile and be very happy that they finally got together. NS won't happen for a very obvious reason,Naruto and Sakura are not in love with each other. I don't know how NS is ever considered as anything but a crack pairing.
What would be your reaction if NH became Cannon and What would be your reaction if NS became Cannon? 2271151913What would be your reaction if NH became Cannon and What would be your reaction if NS became Cannon? 1083899712 
Uzumaki Neji

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:25 am

If Naruhina became canon I would party alongside Ninelashmonk lol
Scream, fangasm, be really really excited

If Narusaku became canon I would be upset because you know, I prefer Naruhina much much more. But at the same time I'd be a little impressed if Kishi managed to pull if off well.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:31 am

If NH became canon not like it isn't already
What would be your reaction if NH became Cannon and What would be your reaction if NS became Cannon? Tumblr_lznoiahj2X1qliiryo1_500

If NS became canon not like it will ever
What would be your reaction if NH became Cannon and What would be your reaction if NS became Cannon? 0a8
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:01 pm

I'm literally keeping a bottle of Root Beer float Smirnoff vodka for if and when NH is confirmed and I will be splitting it with a friend who's also a big Naruto fan.

If NS is ever confirmed I'm still cracking that Vodka open but it won't be celebratory drinking, I'll tell you that much.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:06 pm

^Drinking away our sorrows, but I seriously doubt it would come to that.

for NaruHina I will play ode to joy on my guitar.

for NaruSaku, I will grab a bottle of Jack Daniels and drink in sorrow.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:11 pm

As Naruto said to Kurama "If I start doubt myself, this is when it's all will be over". So the second half of the question of this thread is not even an option, it's an illusion or maybe even a nightmare, heh.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by ploxerdon Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:57 pm

My reaction if NaruHina happens:

Spoiler:
That would be awesome.
Implying it isn't already Cannon ofcourse.

If Narusaku happened:
Spoiler:

IT wont happen anyways >,>
ploxerdon
ploxerdon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:02 pm

ploxerdon wrote:My reaction if NaruHina happens:

Spoiler:
That would be awesome.
Implying it isn't already Cannon ofcourse.

If Narusaku happened:
Spoiler:

IT wont happen anyways >,>
Well NaruHina is closer to being canon that NaruSaku anyway, it just needs one more push, one more moment. NS needs an entire series and more to help it become canon, and I don't think Kishi would put us through all of that nonsense.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:23 am

Since the Forum isn't doing what I want I give you the links to my reaction.

My reaction when NaruHina becoms canon >>> Here

My reaction when NaruSaku becomes canon >>> Here
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by ploxerdon Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:33 am

51-mustang wrote:
Well NaruHina is closer to being canon that NaruSaku anyway, it just needs one more push, one more moment. NS needs an entire series and more to help it become canon, and I don't think Kishi would put us through all of that nonsense.
Thats true.
NS won't happen imo, it just isn't supposed to be.
I rather see SasuSaku or something like that, Hinata and Naruto is just.. logical
ploxerdon
ploxerdon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:34 am

JulaShona wrote:Since the Forum isn't doing what I want I give you the links to my reaction.

lets hope that we don't have to resort to destroying our shit, luckily I don't see it happening.

If and when NaruHina becomes canon I would do this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx0gVkT2sbU

if NaruSaku was to become canon, I would do this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkpzR5vVA9k

all credit goes to Daniel Bryan.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ploxerdon Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:01 am

51-mustang wrote:

lets hope that we don't have to resort to destroying our shit, luckily I don't see it happening.

And the Car is supposed to symbolize NarSak? XD

Perfect reactions thanks Daniel

This post has been modified by ANBU.

Last edited by Strawberry on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removing mention of the fans. (ANBU: Strawberry))
ploxerdon
ploxerdon

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:33 am

51-mustang wrote:
JulaShona wrote:Since the Forum isn't doing what I want I give you the links to my reaction.

Its been awhile since i've watched WWE been giving TNA Impact a chance. But Mr. Bryan just won the thread. XD

ploxerdon wrote:
51-mustang wrote:

And the Car is supposed to symbolize the NaruSaku fandom? XD

Word of the wise, don't mention fans. Against site rules.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:46 am

ploxerdon wrote:
51-mustang wrote:

And the Car is supposed to symbolize the NaruSaku fandom? XD

mentioning the fandom is against the rules. and no I just needed a short yes video, lol
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:53 am

When NaruHina becomes canon I will be fangirling even more than I did for 615. I would party even if it at home by myself. My reaction would be something like this...
Spoiler:

If NarSak were to become canon...
Spoiler:

Let's just say it would surprise me. xD
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:20 pm

NARUHINA Canon
Spoiler:

NARUSAKU Canon
Spoiler:
Simply put.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Konan Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:26 pm

Well, as long as the main character, Naruto, gets what he wants/is happy, then I'd be happy for both really. What would be your reaction if NH became Cannon and What would be your reaction if NS became Cannon? 195309866 
Konan

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:10 pm

Konan wrote:Well, as long as the main character, Naruto, gets what he wants/is happy, then I'd be happy for both really. What would be your reaction if NH became Cannon and What would be your reaction if NS became Cannon? 195309866 
The thing is right now in the manga there is only one girl, that can make Naruto happy for the rest of his life. It's Hinata. Why? Well, I tried to put it as simple as possible in my collage https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t717-and

I can also write down the huge post full of valid reasons, but I hope I wouldn't be needed to do this after you search through forum and look at my collage.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down