Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kishimoto's reaction

+7
Strawberry
JulaShona
Batokusanagi
Mustang
Irielo
SenpaiSamaSan
Fallere825
11 posters

Go down

Kishimoto's reaction Empty Kishimoto's reaction

Post by Fallere825 Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:03 pm

From what we've been seeing, not only recently, but throughout the entire Naruto series Kishimoto (its creator) seems to lean in the direction of NH. After episode 321, People have been talking about the possibility of NS being the outcome in the anime (which if i'm not mistaken he has no control over). Now if for some reason it goes down like that and the anime producers manage to make NS the outcome in the anime, even after Kishimoto makes NH canon in the manga, i'm interested in what you think his reaction would/should be?

Personally if i were in Kishimoto's place i would feel a bit disrespected, I may not be able to legally do anything but i would definitely write a strongly worded letter to the producers of the anime asking what that was about. It would tell me that obviously they didn't believe my story, the way i wanted it to be told was good enough, so they changed it to suit themselves.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Kishimoto's reaction Empty Re: Kishimoto's reaction

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:17 pm

I fail to see how episode 321 was Pro-NS. It was a slightly changed NH moment, but it still reinforced H-->N and even a bit of N-->H with Naruto remembering Hinata's confession. I highly doubt the anime team would stray from the manga writing even when it comes to pairings as NH could in the long run become plot important at some stage. The anime team wants to play with all pairings and tries to make these ship teases a bit more vague so they make more money off the fandom who will continuously crave more.

That being said, Kishi's reaction would probably be one of disinterest as he's making money either way lol.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:22 pm

That would be a big disrespect for sure: that would mean no consideration for an art and its artist. His reaction? I don't know because I would like to know how he feels about that now. If I could I would ask him what does he think of the anime in general
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:23 pm

there is nothing to worry about, the Anime still does follow what the Manga does, Kishimoto will most likely make NaruHina canon, but I think the anime department will do the right thing if that is the case. there will come a time when one of the pairings do become canon, most likely NaruHina as per direction of the Manga.

I doubt we will have the same problem with chapter 614-615, they are pretty important leaps in the NaruHina development, because it was not HinaNaru, it was basically NaruHina in that moment.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:44 pm

@SenpaiSamaSan
lol very good point, that reaction wouldn't surprise me

@Irielo
Yup i would ask him if i had the opportunity to, just to see his position on the matter. Though like Senpai rightfully said he probably wouldn't be bothered by it that much, his focus is his manga.

@51-mustang
I'm pretty much with you here, i don't think there is anything to worry about and i'm waiting to see how 614-615 is done. Either way technically it already happened, how it happened in the manga and this will just be a recreation (good or bad). Kishimoto's reaction 3725747089
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:55 pm

Kishi's reaction:
Kishimoto's reaction Wtf
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:56 pm

Hmmm... I read in an Interwiev - where I don't know the link anymore >,< - that Kishimoto isn't really interested in the anime but still watches it to see how the animators are doing his Manga. Kishimoto's reaction 2271151913 
But I still think Kishimoto would get a little pissed because of the change of his plotline. There are so many people out there who watch only the anime, so that means that they will only know the wrong romance, which wasn't intended by Kishimoto. If he knew that everyone who watches the anime also reads the manga then I would think he would care less.Kishimoto's reaction 1001631471 
But we don't know about the future so that means someone watched the anime in 2020 for the first time but didn't read the manga. So it's just the same with the people who only go for the anime.
That leads me to the conclusion, that the anime isn't allowed to change the plot no matter what they think is a big deal and what's not. It's Kishi's work and not theirs. They can't change something from another just because they don't like it or what ever. They need to be sure that they have to finisch the Anime just like the Manga, if they like the ending or not.

Last edited by JulaShona on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:08 pm

JulaShona wrote:Hmmm... I read in an Interwiev - where I don't know the link anymore >,< - that Kishimoto isn't really interested in the anime but still watches it to see how the animators are doing his Manga. Kishimoto's reaction 2271151913 
But I still think Kishimoto would get a little pissed because of the change of his plotline. There are so many people out there who watch only the anime, so that means that they will only know the wrong romance, which wasn't intended by Kishimoto. If he knew that everyone who watches the anime also reads the manga then I would think he would care less
.Kishimoto's reaction 1001631471 
But we don't know about the future so that means someone watched the anime in 2020 for the first time but didn't read the manga. So it's just the same with the people who only go for the anime.
That leads me to the conclusion, that the anime isn't allowed to change the plot no matter what they think is a big deal and what's not. It's Kishi's work and not theirs. They can't change something from another just because they don't like it or what ever. They needed to be sure that they have to finisch the Anime just like the Manga, if they like the ending or not.

If what you wrote is exact, that means that Kishimoto does not have his word to say when it comes to the anime because if I were a mangaka I would be really interested to know what they are doing with my creation. The way you meant he is not interested gives me an uncomfortable feeling...

To be an artist is not something easy, especially when your creation has become so successful.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:25 am

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:I fail to see how episode 321 was Pro-NS. It was a slightly changed NH moment, but it still reinforced H-->N and even a bit of N-->H with Naruto remembering Hinata's confession. I highly doubt the anime team would stray from the manga writing even when it comes to pairings as NH could in the long run become plot important at some stage. The anime team wants to play with all pairings and tries to make these ship teases a bit more vague so they make more money off the fandom who will continuously crave more.

That being said, Kishi's reaction would probably be one of disinterest as he's making money either way lol.

Agreed. Just because the animation had bad quality doesn't mean it was hinting at anything Pro-NarSak.

I don't see how it would be possible to make NarSak happen in the anime, when in the manga NaruHina becomes canon. It's just not an option. Bias or not, it shouldn't interfere with their job.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:25 pm

Wait, what happened in 321?
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:30 pm

@Skywardstrike nothing big happened, the NH scene was "adjusted" a bit and people started wondering if it may be a case where the anime team is biased against NH and the possibility (because it has happened before with other anime and manga i believe...not sure) they may change the endgame pairing and possibly do an NS ending even if Kishimoto went along with an NH ending.

I wasn't aware anime producers would deviate from the manga. So i was just wondering what everyone thought Kishimoto's reaction would be if the anime producers went that way. Personally i doubt anything like that will happen though.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:08 pm

Irielo wrote:
If what you wrote is exact, that means that Kishimoto does not have his word to say when it comes to the anime because if I were a mangaka I would be really interested to know what they are doing with my creation. The way you meant he is not interested gives me an uncomfortable feeling...

To be an artist is not something easy, especially when your creation has become so successful.
He is interested, for sure. He said that he even follows the anime. But he still has no saying when it comes to the anime, because the anime isn't his. Just the plotline belongs to him. As long as the animators are not changing the plot to something complete different the Mangaka has no rights in the anime matters. But since the animators are not allowed to change anything that doesn't belong to them there won't be a big plot change like from NaruHina to NaruSaku. They are allowed to change it a little bit. It hasn't to be exactly like the manga. Little changes like lines or perspectives are there so that everyone sees that the anime is a separate medium to the manga. But a change from NaruHina to NaruSaku is a very drastic one and that is way too much difference from the manga. This is a big change in the plot. I think on such point Kishi-sama would have the right to interfer in the anime. Pairings are a matter of taste. Just because the producers don't like the pairing in the manga that doesn't give them the right to change Kishi-sama's decision in the anime. This is disrespectful and a breach of the copyright.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulFire Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:54 am

Anime has deviated from manga canon in other series, so that is possible. Kishi really has no say over what the animation team is doing, which is obvious when you look at some filler episodes such as the one during the boat trip to turtle island where Naruto had an entire soliloquy about Sakura as
'a girl that I love'. Remember, this took place after Hinata's confession and Sakura's confrontation in Iron country. It totally flies in the face of canon romantic progression.

Still, I don't think the anime will deviate from Kishi's plot because they tend to follow canon events when they come along and they definitely did a fine job showcasing Hinata's confession. I can't wait to see how they do with 615!
SoulFire
SoulFire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 am

SoulFire wrote:Anime has deviated from manga canon in other series, so that is possible. Kishi really has no say over what the animation team is doing, which is obvious when you look at some filler episodes such as the one during the boat trip to turtle island where Naruto had an entire soliloquy about Sakura as
'a girl that I love'. Remember, this took place after Hinata's confession and Sakura's confrontation in Iron country. It totally flies in the face of canon romantic progression.

Still, I don't think the anime will deviate from Kishi's plot because they tend to follow canon events when they come along and they definitely did a fine job showcasing Hinata's confession. I can't wait to see how they do with 615!
Yeah, I was furious about that one episode from the boat trip filler. Though I believe that they won't deviate from cannon romantic progression in Naruhina now with whats happened in the manga so far. I think that one boat trip filler will just be left forgotten as a bad dream. I know manga is first in terms of cannon but I really hope that if Naruhina is cannonized and established after the latest arc, I'd like to see it happen in the anime as well.

Also soul, the anime is made by multiple teams and sometimes one of those team thats assigned to make an episode like filler goes off into the deep end which messes with Cannon, though it is possible to rectify the problem later on or its ignored completely.
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:06 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:Kishi's reaction:
Kishimoto's reaction Wtf
WTF DID THEY SAY ABOUT MY WRITING SKILLS?!""

lol I could picture kishi as this face.Kishimoto's reaction 2745595388 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:24 pm

nothing to worry about, the anime hasn't deviated much anyway, when you think about it the anime department is trying to cater for all, so in the end I don't think we will have too much to worry about, I will laugh at chapter 631 and how NS will complain about it. so I think NH will become canon in the anime anyway.

so let NS have the fun it seems to think it is having, we will have the last laugh
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down