Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future of Kurama

5 posters

Go down

Future of Kurama Empty Future of Kurama

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:40 am

I was thinking about, that now Kurama is devided into two different persons. What will happen to him, when he will become the one again? What will happen with these two personalities and their memories? Would Naruto be needed to become friends with him again?

Everything I can think of is that Kurama will be just one person, but with memories of two. Like that the one Kurama will be as an absolutely new person, but will have memories of his "ancestors".

Anyway, I would miss two Kuramas, when both of them will unite into one once again.

In general Kurama is one of the greatest characters of the manga for me, who get a very well done development. From the beast-demon who once almost destroyed the village to a person that became one of the best friends of Naruto.

I hope that in the next 1-2 chapters Kurama will become the one being inside Naruto, which will give us probably a "new" character and new power-up for Naruto, that will made him close to Rikudo's power level.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Future of Kurama Empty Re: Future of Kurama

Post by Strawberry Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:56 am

Kurama is one of my favorite characters too, and I am loving the interaction between both Kuramas. <3

I think when Minato is released, he will give his half to Naruto (though, to be honest, he should give it to Naruto already), and what will happen will be similar to when Naruto makes a shadow clone and dispels it. The original will retain the memories and experiences gained. I don't think Naruto will need to befriend him again, because him becoming friends with Kurama is still part of his memories and experience. The only difference I can think of, is that Naruto will be more powerful. That and I will also miss having both Kuramas. xD
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:50 am

Strawberry wrote:Kurama is one of my favorite characters too, and I am loving the interaction between both Kuramas. <3

I think when Minato is released, he will give his half to Naruto (though, to be honest, he should give it to Naruto already), and what will happen will be similar to when Naruto makes a shadow clone and dispels it. The original will retain the memories and experiences gained. I don't think Naruto will need to befriend him again, because him becoming friends with Kurama is still part of his memories and experience. The only difference I can think of, is that Naruto will be more powerful. That and I will also miss having both Kuramas. xD
But what if Naruto will be holding two Kuramas inside him alone? They will not be combined, but will live inside Naruto as two different persons as they are right now. And that will makes Naruto the first man, who become jinchuuriki of two bijuus at once, lol.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:17 am

^ Wouldn't it technically be one bijuu? seeing as they're just 2 halves of the whole beast?
I think it would be cool if instead of becoming one again they both just end up existing inside of him. They would have a nice yin yang effect going on, however i'm torn on this because i've always wanted him to become whole again just to see how much more powerful he is (and Naruto can become) when he's at full strength and now that they are on good terms i can only imagine another power up coming Naruto's way.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:42 am

I have this theory - Orochimaru releases Edo Tensei. Before he completely fades away, Minato goes to hand over the other half of Kurama to Naruto. Just as the transfer begins, Sasuke interferes and take that half of Kurama for himself which makes him a Bijuu Host.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:01 pm

Graeystone wrote:I have this theory - Orochimaru releases Edo Tensei. Before he completely fades away, Minato goes to hand over the other half of Kurama to Naruto. Just as the transfer begins, Sasuke interferes and take that half of Kurama for himself which makes him a Bijuu Host.
/

I think The two kurama's will be one before edo tensei is released personally Future of Kurama 1906553478 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down