Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto's future

3 posters

Go down

naruto's future Empty naruto's future

Post by lily567 Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:18 am

now naruto's future started when his parents put their lives on the line to protect him
it continued with team 7 but last but mostly hinata
his bonds with sasuke were shady at first but strengthen over time in part 1
the same with sakura but the bonds with her only started to strengthen mostly in part two but started a little in part 1 not much but this was due to sasuke's words.
the bonds with hinata, started in the chunnin exams and started to strengthen during the match with hinata vs neji and a little more in 98 when she gave him that pep talk. at  this point I would say that the bond between him and hinata  is the  second strongest at this point (unless you count in the one with iruka) after the bond between him and sasuke.
this is where his future initially started with the acknowledgement due to the words of hinata. ok so you guys know how this went etc..

now in part two, pein attacked, destroying konoha, battling naruto and pinned naruto to the ground, hinata takes the risk of jumping in to protect him, she told him  why she jumped in and explained to him that she  loves him , shocking naruto and us readers. naruto transformed because she got hurt and I think he realised that what he wanted he could've lost at the same time and I think that hen was when  his heart slowly but surely started to connect to hinata(don't forget that naruto already likes hinata not only as a friend but as a person, someone special to him from part 1)

he shows a little about how he feels towards hinata in 559 and us readers weren't the only ones who picked up on this cause kiba,neji and shino picked up on it too.

then we have 613/614 where neji,hiashi and especially hinata stepped in the front lines to protect him.
then we have the death of neji (rip), obito tries to persuade naruto and ask him what else does he have in this life in which hinata reminds him that he has her and all the others. it is point blank there and then that he realised that he has a future and came this far in it because of her(and his two suns, his parents) think about it if he didn't have those three(as well as the bonds with team 7) where would he be. btw naruto didn't achieve what he wanted because of sakura((since it likes to say that she was there all along . yes she was there but what did she do to aid naruto in becoming this far) because everything he got was because of hinata not her.

naruto realised his future has a lot of things in it and even  when he becomes hokage,saviour of the shinobi world his future wouldn't be completed because he doesn't have anyone to share it with  and I think he is willing to share it with hinata, the one woman who brought him this far and made him from the loudmouth nut(even tho he still kinda is) to a mature,hardworking man and he became this mature hard working man because the woman by his side made sure that he always believe in himself and to get back up when he falls and shows him how deeply she loves him

what do you guys think?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

naruto's future Empty Re: naruto's future

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:03 pm

I don't know for you, but in my culture, one has to be careful when it comes to blood and vows... To me, Naruto maybe did not realize it but he connected himself already to Hinata when he made this vow over her blood and this connection did not turn to be a bad thing, on the contrary...

Hinata showed that this vow was not useless but that she was worth of it. She is not a member of Team 7, so she did not spend the same amount of time with Naruto like his teammates but she supported Naruto sincerely and Naruto's heart could feel it and that happened always in decisive moments.

We know already what happened after the PF speech. At this time, Sasuke was training with Kakashi whereas Sakura before Naruto's match against Neji was worrying about Sasuke. Even Ino had to ask her if she would cheer up for Naruto. If Hinata was not around, Naruto would have felt really lonely but she could talk to his heart and that helped him to feel great after.

Everybody (Sakura at the first place) was counting on Naruto when Pein  destroyed the village, but nobody dared to help him when he was about to be taken away. Only Hinata ran in font of the danger and made a confession of love to Naruto which touched his heart deeply. Thanks to this intervention and Naruto going nearly 9 tails, he could meet his father. Afterwards, Naruto knew he had to get control over Kyuubi's power, he decided to train and could meet his mother.

These meetings with his parents were very important to his life because he could know who his parents were and he could get some answers which he needed to get for him to become more mature and for his own identity. Naruto therefore could meet his parents thanks to Hinata.

She is the one able to speak to his heart like no one else. Again after Neji's death, nobody could help Naruto by taking him out of despair except Hinata... Naruto has realized that without her, he would not have made it that far and that is more than understandable and natural if he wants her always by his side.

He knows that he'll need her support to face this challenging future of his because like he said himself, Hinata has always been by his side.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:35 am

i'm not too sure about the blood vow thing(gota ask mymum)
how silly of me to forget the blood vow
all the positive things in naruto's life as well as the things he achieved was all thanks to hinata and his parents
his parents sacrifice gave him a future to start
naruto started his  future and is near completed thanks to hinata and he realized that she means more to him than just a friend, teammate and part of the rookie 11, she is the woman who has been by his side from day 1
his maturity and his decisive thinking is all thanks to her to.
he realized that his future wouldn't be completed  if she wasn't there and he wants to share his future with her

Last edited by lily567 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:39 am

lily567 wrote:i'm not too sure about the blood vow thing(gota ask mymum)
all the positive things in naruto's life as well as the things he achieved was all thanks to hinata and his parents
naruto started his  future and is near completed thanks to hinata and he realized that she means more to him than just a friend, teammate and part of the rookie 11, she is the woman who has been by his side from day
he realized that his future wouldn't be completed  if she wasn't there and he wants to share his future with her
I'll tell you this though...from what I read from the both of you was fantastic!! Definitely summarizes everything perfectly about what you said about the relationship+future between Naruto and Hinata. Well, the only thing left to do is to wait and see in future chapters what happens.naruto's future 704842727 
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:52 am

Nineslashmonk wrote:
lily567 wrote:i'm not too sure about the blood vow thing(gota ask mymum)
naruto started his  future and is near completed thanks to hinata and he realized that she means more to him than just a friend, teammate and part of the rookie 11, she is the woman who has been by his side from day 1
I'll tell you this though...from what I read from the both of you was fantastic!!  Definitely summarizes everything perfectly about what you said about the relationship+future between Naruto and Hinata.  Well, the only thing left to do is to wait and see in future chapters what happens.naruto's future 704842727 
thanks and yes we have to wait and see what the future holds for our naruhina
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:20 pm

I tell you, for the short-term future, let's say after the war, Naruto will be holding Hinata's hand and will share his first kiss with a girl. When he will kiss Hinata, he will forget about the pain of his wounds. That will be even more powerful than any chakra power-up. That will be love transfer in all its beauty.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down