Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hinata one of the most well developed characters?

+5
Irielo
Twin Steps
Aelita
racefan1992
itachi75
9 posters

Go down

hinata one of the most well developed characters? Empty hinata one of the most well developed characters?

Post by itachi75 Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:47 pm

i mean
http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/515/15
she went from afraid to fight in the war, and having ot be comforted by someone else
-
to this
-
http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/629/9
-
the courage to put herself in the way of the three gods of the narutoverse has balls.
-
and then for her and naruto. she was so shy she couldn't even look him in the eye or look at him
-
http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/039/7
-
and then she evolved to this
-
http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/615/5
-
stairing him straight in the eye and slapping him.
-
she has grown alot
-
she also was weak http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/078/8

-
and now she is strong
-http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/616/9
-
i know she is far from the best in terms of development, but she is definetly one of the best what do you think?
itachi75

Back to top Go down

hinata one of the most well developed characters? Empty Re: hinata one of the most well developed characters?

Post by racefan1992 Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:03 pm

In terms of physically abilities, not so much. As a character? Well she'd rank in the top 4 if i had to do a list.

racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

hinata one of the most well developed characters? Empty Re: hinata one of the most well developed characters?

Post by Aelita Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:51 pm

I wouldn't say she's the most well developed, she has her minor characterization flaws too. But her character received some pretty good development.

But that leaves the question of who's the most well developed character? And how would you judge that?

If its by major change in character from introduction till now, I'd have to say maybe Gaara? Remember when he was an unstable serial killer back in part I and now he's Kazekage? (Giving guys like Sasuke hope for dat Hokage seat)
If its physical change I'd say Naruto. It's almost laughable comparing shrimpy Naruto from early part one to the beast he's become in this War Arc.
But then again is good development only significant change? Sakura went through major change, from a flaky kinda annoying fangirl who was weak and relied too heavily on her teammates to what she is now, the star pupil of Tsunade the 5th Hokage. However I feel like most would agree that her development has been spotty and inconsistent (its a common complaint within the Naruto fandom).
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:17 pm

Best developed? No, not even close

Best Female development? Yes. Though she's closely tied with Ino for me
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:19 pm

Hinata developed as a character for sure but the "most well", I don't have this feeling. What describes her development is her growing confidence in herself and that started with the confession. She has received more attention than she usually receives only in this war arc, she already made a speech and brought Naruto back to his senses, but I still feel something might happen, what exactly? I don't know.

I don't have the feeling that Sakura was that neglected or ignored and I think she will still have a big role to play in this war and in the Sasuke's case...

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:14 am

I don't feel Hinata has been well developed. I mean, she has changed a lot, and improved physically and mentally, but she has a lot of potential to do so much more. I wanted to see more of her combat abilities, see her win an important fight, see how the situation with her father and her clan developed, etc. To me, it's not just about there being a change, but about how the change happened and what events lead to that change. She had a lot to prove and a great back-story in part 1, but I feel Kishimoto didn't do the best he could with her character.

Still, I am glad he didn't completely forget about her, and has at least given her development, especially during this war. I just think it could've been much better.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by uzzyman95 Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:23 pm

Oh no... No no no. Hinata is in my top 5 fav characters but she is not one of the best developed. Imo that title goes to fhe following: Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Shikamaru, Jiraiya.
uzzyman95

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Jamison Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:36 am

in my honest yet blunt opinion i wouldn't class Lord Hinata as the best developed.
Tim Jamison
Tim Jamison
On Detention
On Detention

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:57 pm

Are we forgetting choji? I don't see Hinata turning into a butterfly.....

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:47 pm

racefan1992 wrote:In terms of physically abilities, not so much. As a character? Well she'd rank in the top 4 if i had to do a list.

I think hinata actually developed In terms of physically abilities & personality,
she has less development than some early game but atm shes getting alot of kishi's attention hinata one of the most well developed characters? 1461727051 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down