Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Producers: Pro-NS or Pro-NH

+14
Strawberry
Fallere825
Mustang
Irielo
Batokusanagi
racefan1992
engetsu
SenpaiSamaSan
Nineslashmonk
kagome1991
Aelita
GreatKungLao
ClassyLPS
Zumeii-san
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anime Producers: Pro-NS or Pro-NH Empty Anime Producers: Pro-NS or Pro-NH

Post by Zumeii-san Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:01 am

It seems there is skepticism on whether or not the Anime producers are NS biased or if they support NH is some way. They are suppose to play off of Kishi's material (which seemingly seems pro NH) but there seems to be some controversy. Do any of you have an opinion based or facts from the anime vs balance between Kishimoto's manga writings? I feel it is up for good discussion because frankly I am confused on the intentions of the anime writers although they are suppose to be on Kishi's side.Anime Producers: Pro-NS or Pro-NH 3700906557
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Anime Producers: Pro-NS or Pro-NH Empty Re: Anime Producers: Pro-NS or Pro-NH

Post by ClassyLPS Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:14 am

I'm not sure about this, I'm waiting for the 615 episode to see what exactly they are going to do with it. Oh God, they are probably going to make the hand-holding all weird. I'm pretty sure they did that with a SasuSaku thing. Anime Producers: Pro-NS or Pro-NH 3516892631 I don't remember which, but Twin Steps made a post about it.

Hopefully they execute 615 well. If they don't.. Classy's gonna have to visit and start re-animating all their crap. Anime Producers: Pro-NS or Pro-NH 1512314842

Lol I'm just kidding. I haven't seen episode 321 yet, but apparently they didn't do it very well according to you guys. Anime Producers: Pro-NS or Pro-NH 4028117814 I'm scared to watch it now. xD

They seem to try to make our NH moments more.. Friendly rather than a deep connection between the two which we all saw in the manga. Perhaps it's hard to capture that feel exactly as Kishi did. Anime Producers: Pro-NS or Pro-NH 1442966422
I hope that's the case.

Last edited by ClassyLPS on Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:19 am

It's not only NH moment was done not very well in 321, the whole quality of anime became horrible. Animations poorly done, backgrounds poorly drawn, characters moves like dolls... The only good thing, that left with the anime is voice actors and soundtrack.

No matter, which one animators supports more, Kishimoto will do as he likes, not as producers wish. And as far as I saw, Kishimoto loves his NaruHina a lot.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:28 am

@GreatKungLao

Really? O:

I don't watch the anime at all, but now I guess it seems like it's not worth it to watch at all. Anime Producers: Pro-NS or Pro-NH 1442966422

Although I watched a couple and I know what you mean by poorly done animation. I can animate better than that. Heck, my 11yr old sister can animate better than that. No joke.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:31 am

Honestly they flip-flop alot lol.

Keep in mind, Naruto has gone through a lot of different production teams and they've all had different ideas and preferences for pairings, characters and how the story is going to eventually go. An example of this is when Hinata got her own bicycle ending and the animators commented on it via a jealous Sakura in an OVA that it was because the animators were slightly Hinata-biased. Also these pairing moments are great fan service which gives good ratings. Just think about how many Naruhina filler moments there were at the end of the original Naruto. There was even the Naruhina in that AU School special.

Since Naruto and Naruto Shippuden are a weekly anime, with rarely any breaks in between episodes, fillers become essential, or they'd eventually catch up to the manga.  At the same time I get the feeling that the animators aren't completely aware how the manga's going to end exactly and are basically updated along with the rest of the fandom, with every new release. Keep in mind that it takes about a year to produce an episode. So I feel like they write pairing related fillers based on how they perceive how the pairing situation is going to end from that moment. So the animation team who worked on episode 235 believed that Naruto was still in love with Sakura (disregarding the events of the Kage Summit and his lack of ever saying so, or even giving his "feelings" for Sakura attention for the longest *rolls eyes*) and probably believed NS would end up as canon. But the animation team who worked on the AU special obviously had a fondness for Naruhina.

Either way, I really do believe that at this point, Naruhina is endgame, so I hope the anime team does the upcoming moments justice.

Last edited by Aelita on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:56 am

See, now after reading what all you guys said on this thread and the other regarding the anime team to the Naruto anime, I just don't want to watch it anymore. I wasn't watching much but now after what they done to 321 I really think they are NS-biased and that's not right when the manga is clearly pro-NH. I don't know. I used to watch the anime for the action and how they portray the relationships regarding the characters, but now I'm not so sure.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:57 am

Aelita wrote:Honestly they flip-flop alot lol.

Keep in mind, Naruto has gone through a lot of different production teams and they've all had different ideas and preferences for pairings, characters and how the story is going to eventually go. An example of this is when Hinata got her own bicycle ending and the animators commented on it via a jealous Sakura in an OVA that it was because the animators were slightly Hinata-biased. Also these pairing moments are great fan service which gives good ratings. Just think about how many Naruhina filler moments there were at the end of the original Naruto. There was even the Naruhina in that AU School special.

Since Naruto and Naruto Shippuden are a weekly anime, with rarely any breaks in between episodes, fillers become essential, or they'd eventually catch up to the manga.  At the same time I get the feeling that the animators aren't completely aware how the manga's going to end exactly and are basically updated along with the rest of the fandom, with every new release. Keep in mind that it takes about a year to produce an episode. So I feel like they write pairing related fillers based on how they perceive how the pairing situation is going to end from that moment. So the animation team who worked on episode 235 believed that Naruto was still in love with Sakura (disregarding the events of the Kage Summit and his lack of ever so, or even giving his "feelings" for Sakura attention *rolls eyes*) and probably believed NS would end up as canon. But the animation team who worked on the AU special obviously had a fondness for Naruhina.

Either way, I really do believe that at this point, Naruhina is endgame, so I hope the anime team does the upcoming moments justice.
yeah, thats the best explanation i've seen. SERIOUSLY....will the anime producers just STICK TO THE MANGA, especially with what Kishi envisioned!?
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:07 am

^ I know right, is that so hard to do?
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:12 am

kagome1991 wrote:^ I know right, is that so hard to do?

How long would it take them to realize what exactly is going on in the manga? Only a few minutes to catch up....I WANT TODAY"S episode COMPLETELY REDONE and given justice along with the other upcoming Naruhina moments and 615
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:44 am

Nineslashmonk wrote:

How long would it take them to realize what exactly is going on in the manga?  Only a few minutes to catch up....I WANT TODAY"S episode COMPLETELY REDONE and given justice along with the other upcoming Naruhina moments and 615

Episodes are put into productions months, almost a year, before they air. The manga was at a different place when this episode was in production, probably before 615 came out.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:59 am

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:
Nineslashmonk wrote:

How long would it take them to realize what exactly is going on in the manga?  Only a few minutes to catch up....I WANT TODAY"S episode COMPLETELY REDONE and given justice along with the other upcoming Naruhina moments and 615

Episodes are put into productions months, almost a year, before they air. The manga was at a different place when this episode was in production, probably before 615 came out.

Really? I did not know that.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:19 am

The anime team (pick one) can be pretty good when it comes to canon moment (166 for example, i don't care about the filler). However they do BS alot, which is vastly annoying.

I stopped watching the anime after Naruto left CTN.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:22 am

I don't know, but one thing's for sure: they don't care about the story Kishi is trying to tell.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:31 am

To me, if someone does not read the manga and only watches the anime, NaruHina would not be so obvious like it is in the manga. Anyway thanks to some of you, I came to learn that the producers do not catch up so easily with the manga and have a kind of time stress.

Hopefully they will do justice to our precious NaruHina.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:53 am

@Batoksanagi I wouldn't go as far to say that. They just write what they perceive and interpret is true from the manga. The problem is since it doesn't seem like they know for sure how the manga's going to end (ship-wise at least), future canon events can end up contradicting what they once thought was true or was going to happen. After all episode 235 was released a long while before chapter 615 came out. Now think about how long ago the episode was first started to be put into production since it requires about a year.

This would explain the surplus in NS OVA's during the first half of shippuden because those filler moments were probably made during NS's "hay-day" back when the ship seemed possible.

I'm not saying that the current production team flat out has a NS bias (like how other teams have admitted to having a Hinata bias). But I am a little nervous though. Hopefully with the increased prominence of Naruhina later on in the war arc, the episodes will become more and more Naruhina friendly.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:48 am

They don't need to know how the manga is going to end nor they need to 'interpret' it. Just animate it without messing up the characters or the story. But they mess up both, so character development-wise and pairings-wise, the anime is a mess.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:30 pm

Nah interpretation plays a role. It's impossible to tell a story with out some sort of a bias (historical bias is a classic example). Especially in filler with no written canon to guide them. What they write is basically what they themselves perceive how the characters would say and act. (Basically its the equivalent to really expensive fanfiction lol)

Keep in in mind that there's a certain chunk of the Naruto fandom that does believe Naruto's in love with Sakura based on their interpretation of the manga. We might not agree with them because from our interpretation it seems more likely that Naruto's feelings for Sakura are fading. But at the end of the day, they're both interpretations, they're both opinions and they're both just different ways of seeing the manga. Both sides can argue up and down all day but until something becomes officially canon, they're both just opinions on the direction of the manga based on what they've read. Who's right, only Kishi really knows. (Best example I can think of is the Protestant vs Catholic interpretation of the bible, same book but two very different ways of seeing it)

Though them leaving dialogue alone in canon episodes would be nice...
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:17 pm

The anime team is not telling a story, but adapting one. They just have just have to stick to what's in the pages and keep things consistent.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

If Kishi makes NaruHina canon, then the anime department really need to follow through with it, otherwise it would just make the series a mess, if Kishi decides it is NaruHina and provides us with a decent amount of moments to build it up then I believe that the anime department need to work with it.

but they have made some NaruHina moments better like the proud failure moment and then there is the confession which lasted an entire episode. right now I think the next big moment is chapter 614-615, if they mess that moment up, then we have a problem, because that is the moment that Naruto instigated the romantic moment between him and Hinata.

but if 631 gets over glorified then we have another problem.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:19 pm

All of your perspectives are really informative. I do agree with the fact that they are not sure how things will play out but I do wish they would stick as close as they could to the manga even though they believe they are, they aren't as much as I'd prefer or like. Like come on, please! Anime Producers: Pro-NS or Pro-NH 3623970685 
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:56 pm

^ I know! That's exactly it. I'm sure there are plenty of people on the anime team who actually reads the manga to know what happens. Geez. Anime Producers: Pro-NS or Pro-NH 3228835635 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:57 pm

@Zumeii-san
I completely agree...especially when it comes to the actual canon stuff, i'm not too stressed over fillers.

I can understand if it may be tricky to get across the same feeling from the manga (though in my mind it should be easier to) or for whatever reason the animation isn't quite as neat as it could/should be (i'm not versed in anime production processes to say they aren't trying or it was deliberate), however i believe at the very least the dialogue in the manga should remain the same for the anime (they could even add extra, providing it compliments the original). What is said (and how it is said) plays a big part in the meaning behind a scene imo and to have the dialogue change, even if slightly, can make a big difference. It's like having someone say "I believe you" versus someone saying "I have no reason to doubt you" technically they're saying the same thing but you get very different feelings from each no?  

Spoiler:

For me it's hard to say whether the anime producers are pro NS or NH, this may just have been a poor recreation of the 558-559 chapters  and i think after the episodes covering 615 and 631 come, depending on what they do with those, we may have a better idea of the situation.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Lickstermik wrote:@Zumeii-san
I completely agree...especially when it comes to the actual canon stuff, i'm not too stressed over fillers.

I can understand if it may be tricky to get across the same feeling from the manga (though in my mind it should be easier to) or for whatever reason the animation isn't quite as neat as it could/should be (i'm not versed in anime production processes to say they aren't trying or it was deliberate), however i believe at the very least the dialogue in the manga should remain the same for the anime (they could even add extra, providing it compliments the original). What is said (and how it is said) plays a big part in the meaning behind a scene imo and to have the dialogue change, even if slightly, can make a big difference. It's like having someone say "I believe you" versus someone saying "I have no reason to doubt you" technically they're saying the same thing but you get very different feelings from each no?  

Spoiler:

For me it's hard to say whether the anime producers are pro NS or NH, this may just have been a poor recreation of the 558-559 chapters  and i think after the episodes covering 615 and 631 come, depending on what they do with those, we may have a better idea of the situation.

Oye ve! I completely agree...with you as well. The feelings portrayed by the changed words effects the dramatics of a scene. I was not pleased with how they changed Hinata's line because they completely discarded the scene of the intimacy that it was meant to have. To me this dialogue for Hinata was important toward NH and the whole feel of the scene. I do not know exactly what was the intention of changing the line? I am quite perplexed that they would change it to that. The whole thing felt rushed and in the manga it seems more spanned out and intimate, I understand that as episodes it is faster (of course) but the key thing they discarded that whole scene of was INTIMACY.
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:16 pm

I think the dialogue might change in the English dub, can you imagine if they dubbed in the way they did in the manga, it would put the English closer to what was said in the manga, which would be a little sad in my opinion.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:20 pm

51-mustang wrote:I think the dialogue might change in the English dub, can you imagine if they dubbed in the way they did in the manga, it would put the English closer to what was said in the manga, which would be a little sad in my opinion.

I have a question...where the heck is English dub?! HEY AMERICA! WAKE UP! We stopped at episode 193 or something like that! The cheese is going on?! Anime Producers: Pro-NS or Pro-NH 1501964845 
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next