Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No more FREE Manga and Anime?

+3
Yamasaki Akaiko
racefan1992
pingpong2411
7 posters

Go down

No more FREE Manga and Anime? Empty No more FREE Manga and Anime?

Post by pingpong2411 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:35 am

When I was wandering around on the Internet today, I came across this and I was totally freaked out No more FREE Manga and Anime? 2090635755 No more FREE Manga and Anime? 2090635755 No more FREE Manga and Anime? 2090635755  I know it says 'mainly in China' but I can't help worrying. What about websites such as MP and MS? Are they legal? (I doubt they are, though).

Anyway, DOES THAT MEAN WE WILL HAVE TO PAY TO READ MANGA?? I know reading scans is illegal, I know it violates the economy (560 billion yens a year, Chinese sites alone), but still...

Oh god  No more FREE Manga and Anime? 2801306734  No more FREE Manga and Anime? 2801306734  No more FREE Manga and Anime? 2801306734
pingpong2411
pingpong2411

Back to top Go down

No more FREE Manga and Anime? Empty Re: No more FREE Manga and Anime?

Post by racefan1992 Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:56 am

Anime and Manga are a business. The point of a business is too make a profit.

This was bound too happen.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:23 am

This has happened several times in the past already. This is nothing new. I've been online since 1999 and this always happens every few years. I'm going to assume that you're not from the USA (or you're much younger than me) to not realize that there used to be a lot more websites (in fact there are still a lot of websites), but many are region-blocked now (unless you know how to get around it).

No, they're not legal (especially MP, at least MS doesn't stockpile so they do have some "standing"--but not nearly enough; **remembers when MS stopped for awhile and just gave summaries of chapters to avoid legal issues**).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:37 am

I can't really get upset with this. It's a business after all and everyone needs to make some money. Though I'm not too worried for the same reasons Yamasaki mentioned. If things came to that, while I wouldn't mind paying there is literally no where here that sells them  No more FREE Manga and Anime? 2801306734 I'd be in a very tight spot lol
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:59 am

Fallere825 wrote:I'm not too worried for the same reasons Yamasaki mentioned. If things came to that, while I wouldn't mind paying there is literally no where here that sells them.

The same here, in my country most people doesn't even know the term, when you say manga, people here thinks in sleeves (spanish: manga = english: sleeve) so comics are a thing unknown in my country that's what worries me but i have read that since many years ago they have tried the same thing.

I think that when they close all access to manga/anime they will loose more than they think are losing now, because here in west just few series have been doubled to english and less to spanish, so the amount of global audience will be reduced a lot and the industry would fall into a crisis, (I doubt it but who knows)
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:46 am

haaaa.... so much things could happen you know??' just hoping that doesn't really happen 'cause well then they would kind of kill a lot of the audience and oh well only those who could pay for the manga could read them... and if they are humile enough I think they could share with us...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by chloboshoka Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:26 am

I've always bought my anime and manga. I have watched it on youtube or video sites a couple of times, but if I like it, I'll buy it.
chloboshoka
chloboshoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down