Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, I'm also new to this website. Nice to meet y'all...

+4
Irielo
kagome1991
ClassyLPS
NaruHina <3
8 posters

Go down

Hello, I'm also new to this website. Nice to meet y'all... Empty Hello, I'm also new to this website. Nice to meet y'all...

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:39 am

Hi! I'm new to this page, and I got to say I love it already! I've been reading the posts lately(more like all day.) and you guys changed my view on NaruHina so much... They are, and always will be my favorite OTP of all animes. I was at a 100% with them, now I'm 1,000%!

So, please be nice since I'm a newbie, and I'm kind of nervous...hehe.

Hello, I'm also new to this website. Nice to meet y'all... 531517552 Hello, I'm also new to this website. Nice to meet y'all... 2801306734 
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm also new to this website. Nice to meet y'all... Empty Re: Hello, I'm also new to this website. Nice to meet y'all...

Post by ClassyLPS Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:56 am

Welcome! Glad to have you here. Hello, I'm also new to this website. Nice to meet y'all... 789588777
Be sure to read the rules and have fun babe. Hello, I'm also new to this website. Nice to meet y'all... 2697176399
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm also new to this website. Nice to meet y'all... Empty Re: Hello, I'm also new to this website. Nice to meet y'all...

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:04 am

ClassyLPS wrote:Welcome! Glad to have you here. Hello, I'm also new to this website. Nice to meet y'all... 789588777
Be sure to read the rules and have fun babe. Hello, I'm also new to this website. Nice to meet y'all... 2697176399

Thanks a bunch! :D Hello, I'm also new to this website. Nice to meet y'all... 1461727051 
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:30 am

Welcome!~
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:13 am

Welcome!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:57 am

^ Thank y'all! :D
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:47 pm

Welcome and hope you like it here.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Welcome!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:46 pm

Welcome and Enjoy Hello, I'm also new to this website. Nice to meet y'all... 2697176399 
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:54 am

Loving dat name ;) welcome, enjoy as you are already ^^
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:38 pm

Welcome NaruHina <3 !
I really like your NH pic, it's so adorable!
Hello, I'm also new to this website. Nice to meet y'all... 789588777 
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:16 pm

^ Thanks! It's really adorable, I fell in love as soon as I saw it. I had to make it my profile picture. @Azula thanks! It's a pretty awesome couple too! @Irielo Thank you :) @Lickstermilk thanks. I already fell in love with this website. Hello, I'm also new to this website. Nice to meet y'all... 1906553478 
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:18 pm

@CoolChels thanks! I love this page... a lot!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down