Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, nice to meet you! I actually need your Naruhina help :)

5 posters

Go down

Hi, nice to meet you! I actually need your Naruhina help :) Empty Hi, nice to meet you! I actually need your Naruhina help :)

Post by RockyouNaruto Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:55 pm

Hi, I'm Jon from Denmark. Nice to meet you.

I guess I've been a Hinata fan since she spoke to Naruto before his fight with Neji (which I first saw some three years ago).
Other than that I'm an OLD man :)

Now, I said I needed your help. The thing is I've spent the last year making quite a big project - Naruto as a kind of "rock opera" with music by some of the greatest rock and pop bands of history, with a special focus on the Naruhina moments. I've literally usurped the original score (not because it was bad, but because it was too often repeated).

If you're interested in watching it or some of it, throw me a line here or pm me, and I'll send you a Dropbox link (you'll have to download it from there, the streaming doesn't work).

I'm interested in your opinion and maybe asking a few follow-up questions. But only as much as you like.

Cheers :)
RockyouNaruto
RockyouNaruto

Back to top Go down

Hi, nice to meet you! I actually need your Naruhina help :) Empty Re: Hi, nice to meet you! I actually need your Naruhina help :)

Post by Azuula Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:57 pm

That's great, I'll contact you as soon as I can later for that.
Welcome to the NaruHina forums and make sure you read and follow the rules. Enjoy :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Hi, nice to meet you! I actually need your Naruhina help :) Empty Re: Hi, nice to meet you! I actually need your Naruhina help :)

Post by RockyouNaruto Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:16 pm

Thanks for the welcome :)

I'll follow the rules, always have. Otherwise, as I understand it, I run the risk of getting a nasty namechange :p
RockyouNaruto
RockyouNaruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:33 pm

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RockyouNaruto Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:15 am

Thanks very much :)
RockyouNaruto
RockyouNaruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:34 pm

Welcome! Enjoy your stay! :3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:14 am

Welcome and we're glad to have you Hi, nice to meet you! I actually need your Naruhina help :) 2697176399 
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down