Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread

+22
Skywardstrike
JulaShona
engetsu
Zumeii-san
Shizuka
NaruHina <3
Tim Jamison
Strawberry
Zori
mangafreakyay
lily567
kagome1991
The Merchant
Azuula
Irielo
Batokusanagi
racefan1992
SerenityLove
GreatKungLao
CoolChels
ClassyLPS
Aelita
26 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:07 am

It's such a shame, that we don't have a thread dedicated to both Naruto's and Hinata's bodies at the same time, so I have to post this in both: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/165/5/d/naruhina___unbridled_love_colored_by_pia_sama-d53hp7f.png

Art by: http://pia-sama.deviantart.com/
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread

Post by Strawberry Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:12 am

^ Love that fan-art.

At Topic: Sexy backs~

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:33 am

@ Strawberry

Oh,strawberry~ What are you doing to me, showing me their backs like this! Something sexy about a guy's muscular back. Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 3233463881 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:55 am

I would who is being more pervy here, the people on Sakura ass/Hinata boobs thread or the people on the sexy guys thread.

I think it's about equal by my math. Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 635361474 
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:24 am

Things are really heating up here.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:39 pm

kagome1991 wrote:@ Strawberry

Oh,strawberry~ What are you doing to me, showing me their backs like this! Something sexy about a guy's muscular back. Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 3233463881 
Oh, I know, that's the point. To appreciate dem muscles. <3Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 789588777 
racefan1992 wrote:I would who is being more pervy here, the people on Sakura ass/Hinata boobs thread or the people on the sexy guys thread.

I think it's about equal by my math. Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 635361474 
LOL! I agree with your assessment. Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 1484711430 
CoolChels wrote:Things are really heating up here.
Let's keep it like that then, shall we? Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 1408507735 

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Sasuke should've totally kept his beginning of Shippuden outfit. <3
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:04 am

[quote="Zori"]Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 3496782896 
I am probably one of the few Naruto fangirls, who think Naruto is way sexier than Sasuke. Sasuke is hot and all but i think its the blonde hair with the blue eyes not to mention his cute face.

I am Zori, and I approve of this message.

Also I wanted to say, i find it weird that guys in anime don't have showable nipples, but girls seem to .
I know we all stubbled across some hentai, "accidentally" and notice anime girls have nipples yet guys dont.
Not trying to bring hentai and such in the discussion. It was just an example.[/qu

Preach it, girl! Naruto is my baby! ;) Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 1906553478 
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:47 pm

Shall I stop? o:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:52 pm

Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 3027595017 No you don't have to stop~
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:50 am

^ Ok! :3

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:56 am

^ Oh yeah~ That's what I like to see! Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 772429833 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:10 am

Goddamn Strawberry! It's like you've memorized every single panel/scene with skin in it. xD
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuka Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:15 am

Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Chapter_411_Cover

I don't know why I find this picture so attractive...

Maybe I have a thing for necks... Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 3495430729 
Shizuka
Shizuka

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:27 pm

Shizuka wrote:Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Chapter_411_Cover

Maybe I have a thing for necks... Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 3495430729 

I like that picture as well and I appreciate your thing for necks, it is hot.~ Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 676744975 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:10 pm

Shizuka wrote:
Spoiler:

Beat me to it! This is one of those pictures that are sweet and sexy
at the same time.

Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 195309866 

ClassyLPS wrote:Goddamn Strawberry! It's like you've memorized every single panel/scene with skin in it. xD

Well....
Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 3027595017 

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:49 pm

^ Lol seriously how are you remembering all of this! Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 3668939645 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:07 pm

^ Some kind of magic. :3
It comes in colors too.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:11 pm

@Strawberry

Ooh damn, that last one. Shino has got abs.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:43 pm

@Strawberry

My kind of fanservice!~ Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 3027595017 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:47 pm

ClassyLPS wrote:^^^ Shino is hot as well. I wish to see his eyes. Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 1442966422

I find it funny that the Sakura's ass and Hinata's boobs threads have way more posts than this one, considering the majority of this forum is girls. xD

LOL I agree, maybe us gals are a little jelous of dat kishi's characters Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 1906553478 
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:13 pm

Naruto's butt lol
Spoiler:
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:21 pm

Strawberry wrote:
^ Some kind of magic. :3
It comes in colors too.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
SWEET JESUS

Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS476eA9R18OX4pBzKbZB1-CiqLdhioCY-LwV1T_uTM1NnJZRbEYA

Strawberry, girl you're going to give my poor fragile fangirl heart a heart attack~

Shizuka wrote:Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Chapter_411_Cover

Dat sexy Masculine Uzumaki Jaw-line <3
Also, really miss the man jewelry always found it so hot~
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:55 pm

^ Mhm girl! Check it out....

Spoiler:
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19100000/Naruto-Uzumaki-uzumaki-naruto-shippuuden-19109459-1280-720.jpg

Damn...I'm like dayummm....da boy is sexshee....

Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_lzlyyfexe41qzlvmi
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:47 pm

Off topic, but... chapter 640 comes out next Wednesday,right? You see those necklaces they got? SasuNaru ;3
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:55 am

Zumeii-san wrote:^ Mhm girl! Check it out....

Spoiler:

Damn...I'm like dayummm....da boy is sexshee....

Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_lzlyyfexe41qzlvmi

I posted the direct link, since the image wasn't showing. Fanpop tends to do that for some reason. Awesome pic, by the way! Waterfall Naruto <3

NaruHina <3 wrote:Off topic, but... chapter 640 comes out next Wednesday,right? You see those necklaces they got? SasuNaru ;3

Yes, it comes out Wednesday morning, or earlier depending on your time-zone.

Kiba, anyone?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

In color too.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Strawberry on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next