Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post

+21
Zumeii-san
Mustang
Tim Jamison
engetsu
Strawberry
SenpaiSamaSan
GreatKungLao
Graeystone
kagome1991
Fallere825
Zori
mangafreakyay
funnyface
Azuula
racefan1992
CoolChels
Aelita
Batokusanagi
Irielo
ClassyLPS
eromreven
25 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 Empty Re: Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post

Post by Fallere825 Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:58 am

^Yup i saw it Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 3496782896 

I was thinking an episode surrounding the outfit Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 3027595017  maybe something happens on a mission, her clothes get damaged and that's how she comes back? So the episode would be her trying to maneuver through the village to get home to change without drawing too much attention to herself and of course without Naruto seeing her like that. Naruto could also hear a rumour of a really hot girl spotted in the village and he could be searching for her at the same time lol. Insert funny scenarios and hiccups along the way and i can see it being a fun filler.

Come on Hinata in the RtN outfit?...you all know you want to see this Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 676744975
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 Empty Re: Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post

Post by racefan1992 Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:01 am

^

may sound weird but i really don't. Hinata is fine just the way she is too me.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:25 am

@racefan1992

Nothing weird about that...we've technically already seen her in it lol (well once you saw the movie) I love Hinata the way she is...I was more talking about seeing her being caught in that situation (with her reserved personality and all) and how she'd react being all embarrassed about the whole thing and being out of her comfort zone all the while looking good. If you get what i mean? I'm not too good when it comes to explanations. Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 307861855 

I think it would make for a nice comedic filler...but that's just me

Also so we don't get distracted and the appreciation can continue, i found a funny one you guys might like:

Spoiler:

Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:00 am

^

Okay, now that is funny.

"these jackets aren't designed for women." Well Hinata i could help you out........... Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 3027595017
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Getting all wet and stuff.... Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 3027595017 Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 4028117814  

Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 Hqdefault
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:17 am

This is a fan-art, but you HAVE to see it: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-00Fti1jVyEk/TpM2MF-IxaI/AAAAAAAAAFw/ES8gNIKMzEg/s1600/naruhinabed.png

Artist: http://pia-sama.deviantart.com/

P.S. Made it here as well as in Shirtless Naruto thread, because it involves Hinata's beauties too ^_^
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:16 am

Zumeii-san wrote:Getting all wet and stuff.... Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 3027595017 Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 4028117814  

Is it just me or does water make it SOOOOOOOO much better? Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 1697708315 
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:17 am

racefan1992 wrote:
Zumeii-san wrote:Getting all wet and stuff.... Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 3027595017 Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 4028117814  

Is it just me or does water make it SOOOOOOOO much better? Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 1697708315 

does anyone know which omake this is from?
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:21 am

"Rest assured the Hyuuga have the best breasts in Konoha. (now stay away from my daughter! yes this means you Naruto)" Hiashi Hyuuga

True quote I swear ;)
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:55 am

^

Yes, Hinata does have the best boobs in Konoha (screw the 5th hokage).
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:58 am

She also has the ass to go with them. She just doesn't show it off as often as Sakura does. nor does she need to.

Spoiler:

Dat ass
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Sakura is itching to grab dem boobies. Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 676744975 
Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 Hinata_big_Boobs_by_rntwqvd

Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 Hinata_serious_big_boobs_by_rntwqvd-d37p4wb

Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 Tumblr_m7d9vdMx1g1rv8v4go1_500

Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 Hinata_have_bigs_boobs_by_misuke95-d4iergx

HINATA'S BOOBS. Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 1697708315 
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:59 am

^

Thank for bring this thread back from the dead.

racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:17 pm

Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 1697708315 Damn. I wonder if big boobs are a trait for the Hyugas. Aside from Hinata I don't think we have had any grown up lady Hyugas in the manga.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:12 am

Only one can appreciate Hinata's boobs for real:

Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 9ylIwSUC--o

Artist: http://ariannafray.deviantart.com/
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:44 am

GreatKungLao wrote:Only one can appreciate Hinata's boobs for real:

Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 9ylIwSUC--o

Artist: http://ariannafray.deviantart.com/
No need for Sexy No Jutsu now, eh Naruto?
Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 2697176399 
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:51 pm

eromreven wrote:Cuz we have one for Sakura's ass.

Behave. Discuss Hinata's lovely twins.

I will embarrass you if you even think about bashing anyone or any character, getting this out now.

Spoiler:
THE TRUE HYUUGA BLOODLINE LIMIT!!!! Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 1697708315 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:23 pm

Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 4 You_are_pretty_by_bleach_fairy-d57tqz6
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:03 pm

^ lol
Btw that other one you posted where Naruto is playing with them balloons of Hinata's gave me a little giggle. Look at Naruto's eyes, what a creep D:
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:07 pm

*does hand seals*

Edo Tensei!

Enjoy some more Hinata boobs.
Spoiler:
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4