Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post

+21
Zumeii-san
Mustang
Tim Jamison
engetsu
Strawberry
SenpaiSamaSan
GreatKungLao
Graeystone
kagome1991
Fallere825
Zori
mangafreakyay
funnyface
Azuula
racefan1992
CoolChels
Aelita
Batokusanagi
Irielo
ClassyLPS
eromreven
25 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 3 Empty Re: Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post

Post by Irielo Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:09 pm

ClassyLPS wrote:Well yeah, I think we all fell in love with Hinata because of her personality. Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 3 2697176399
Her shy kind nature is what makes her so awesome, tp me anyway. Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 3 4028117814

Hinata is really sweet. I can remember how I was frustrated because she could not reveal her thoughts and her feelings to Naruto because of her shyness. But she finally did it, and how! She won over her shyness. Some sweet NaruHina moments after the war would be good...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 3 Empty Re: Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post

Post by Aelita Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:51 am

I meant a canon(ish) picture of Hinata in an Anko-like outfit, not a fanart.

I prefer the original Hinata too (though I found RTN Hinata amusing), Anyhow, the thread isn't about her personality, but her physical appearance.

And don't lie fanboys, when her outfit for RTN was revealed you totally got excited...

Last edited by Aelita on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:16 am

Aelita wrote:I meant an canon(ish) picture of Hinata in an Anko-like outfit

I prefer the original Hinata too (though I found RTN Hinata amusing), Anyhow, the thread isn't about her personality, but her physical appearance.

And don't lie fanboys, when her outfit for RTN was revealed you totally got excited...

You are absolutely right. That's why this thread and the ones about Sakura's ass and Naruto's shirtless... are more chill-out threads. Everybody can give his/her appreciation in a funny way or not without becoming vulgar.

There are other threads which deal more with the imagination where one has to write scenarios etc. And there are serious threads which deal with more technical things and some which create discussions.

That's why I like this forum. We can discuss about a lot of things regarding Naruto and NaruHina and it does not have to be always serious or always superficial. This diversity of threads is actually what makes it so lively and interesting.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:03 am

Aelita wrote:I meant a canon(ish) picture of Hinata in an Anko-like outfit, not a fanart.

This is true Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 3 1451094933 Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 3 713970279
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:19 am

I knew this thread would sooner or later pop up. Well, then, here's for all you perverts. xD

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:33 am

Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 3 1531524494 Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 3 909205301 Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 3 3496782896 Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 3 1223164880 Thank you! Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 3 3668939645 Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 3 3027595017 
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:47 am

Strawberry wrote:I knew this thread would sooner or later pop up. Well, then, here's for all you perverts. xD

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

what's the last pic from?

engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:55 am

^ It's a Shippuden Omake. Don't know exactly which one. >.<
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Strawberry wrote:I knew this thread would sooner or later pop up. Well, then, here's for all you perverts. xD

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I'm losing control over here. Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 3 1442966422 Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 3 1442966422 
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Jamison Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:47 pm

I want manga pics not stupid anime drawn versions.Canon is what makes everything better so please provide the service with the utmost quality please.
Tim Jamison
Tim Jamison
On Detention
On Detention

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:49 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Thank you Strawberry, you have allowed me to bring out my inner Jiraiya, lol.

Naruto is one lucky dude to have Hinata
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:51 pm

@ Tim Jamison Who do you think you are to come here and give orders?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:34 am

Tim Jamison wrote:I want manga pics not stupid anime drawn versions.Canon is what makes everything better so please provide the service with the utmost quality please.
The boobs are canon bro Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 3 1461727051 
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:44 am

And here we go...cause i have to do both Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 3 2697176399 

Spoiler:
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:47 am

Tim Jamison wrote:I want manga pics not stupid anime drawn versions.Canon is what makes everything better so please provide the service with the utmost quality please.

and there's this guy ^
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:23 am

Lickstermik wrote:And here we go...cause i have to do both Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 3 2697176399 

Spoiler:

so.......so........LOVELY!!!!!!!!!! Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 3 195309866 Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 3 3605650157 
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:24 am

I don't think that it's the only thing to pop up here.

Weird thing is, most of you are girls. XD
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:31 am

@eromreven

Girl or not, we all appreciate Hinata's boobies. And they need to be discussed. Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 3 1512314842

ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:23 pm

Aelita wrote:And don't lie fanboys, when her outfit for RTN was revealed you totally got excited...

Yeah. . .the outfit. . .not so much who was wearing it.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:29 pm

I dunno, I kinda liked RTNata
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:42 pm

Aelita wrote: don't lie fanboys, when her outfit for RTN was revealed you totally got excited...

I concur, my inner Jiraiya was going crazy, lol.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:37 am

eromreven wrote:I don't think that it's the only thing to pop up here.

Weird thing is, most of you are girls. XD

LOL! That's not weird! xD

ClassyLPS wrote:@eromreven

Girl or not, we all appreciate Hinata's boobies. And they need to be discussed. Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 3 1512314842
Word! Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 3 2745595388 
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:08 am

It's such a shame, that we don't have a thread dedicated to both Naruto's and Hinata's bodies at the same time, so I have to post this in both: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/165/5/d/naruhina___unbridled_love_colored_by_pia_sama-d53hp7f.png

Art by: http://pia-sama.deviantart.com/
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:54 am

They should do a filler where Hinata ends up in the RtN outfit 0-0
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:18 am

@Lickstermik

I guess you can count the one where Sakura loses her memory. Although I have to admit the RtN one was much better. More skin. Hinata's boobs- An Appreciate Post - Page 3 3027595017
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next