Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just wanted to share my favorite naruhina amv :)

4 posters

Go down

Just wanted to share my favorite naruhina amv :) Empty Just wanted to share my favorite naruhina amv :)

Post by BlackNoon Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:15 pm

BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to share my favorite naruhina amv :) Empty Re: Just wanted to share my favorite naruhina amv :)

Post by CoolChels Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:51 am

That was amazing, no matter how many times Hinata was brought down, she still always managed to get up and never ever give up like Naruto. She to never goes back on her words and that is hers and Naruto's ninja way!!
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to share my favorite naruhina amv :) Empty Re: Just wanted to share my favorite naruhina amv :)

Post by Fallere825 Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:51 am

Very nice Just wanted to share my favorite naruhina amv :) 2697176399 ...loved it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KRz6pluywk

here is another really good one i found...thought it was really well done

All credit to XxTheLadyChaosxX for the vid...just wanted to share it :)
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:45 pm

^ Man, I always loved watching that scene, I never get tired of it.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:32 am

CoolChels wrote:That was amazing, no matter how many times Hinata was brought down, she still always managed to get up and never ever give up like Naruto. She to never goes back on her words and that is hers and Naruto's ninja way!!
Thats right.. I would like to see other female ninjas do this..
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down