Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite type of music and favorite artists~

+12
Azuula
Zora
Alexdhamp
Irielo
Gakushin
NekoKimio
Aelita
Mustang
Yuri
Icarus
Amoroq
ClassyLPS
16 posters

Go down

Favorite type of music and favorite artists~ Empty Favorite type of music and favorite artists~

Post by ClassyLPS Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:54 pm

Me personally, I like all types of rock, rap, and the sometimes I'll listen to some dubstep.
My favorite artists are Eminem, Ben Folds, Three Days Grace and Shinedown.
What about you guys? :D
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Favorite type of music and favorite artists~ Empty Re: Favorite type of music and favorite artists~

Post by Amoroq Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:09 am

I like mainly rock, a little rap, and tech. Though, primarily I listen to Power Metal above all else, I find the motivation in a majority of the songs to be very appealing as a lot of them deal with mythology, epic fantasy battles, overcoming obstacles, etc...

Favorite Power Metal groups: Dragon Force, Heavenly, Firewind, Kamelot, Luca Turilli, Blind Guardian, Instanzia, and many more.

Some great Tech. groups: Televisor, Rogue, Noisestorm, Pegboard Nerds, Tristram, just to name some.
Amoroq
Amoroq

Back to top Go down

Favorite type of music and favorite artists~ Empty Re: Favorite type of music and favorite artists~

Post by Icarus Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:59 am

Hmm, I like a bit of everything really. Well, except country.
I've been on a classical kick for some time now though. :3
Some good artist are: Karen Marie Garret, Bach and Beethoven of course, The Piano Guys, and David Nuveu, not sure how to spell his name. xD
I really like a lot of alternative rock as well. There are just too many to name so I'll let your imagination do the rest. ;)
As for rap, there are only a few I like: Immortal Technique, Mos Def and Atmosphere. I can't stand any of this new generations bull.
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:14 am

I like Cumbia, Vallenato, Merengue, Champeta, Bachata, Salsa, Rumba, Bolero, Chanson, Pop, Rock, R&B, sometimes Rap too.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:42 pm

I am a heavy metal fan, but I also love a lot of hard rock.

my favourite bands are. AC/DC, Motorhead, Metallica, Bon Jovi, Led Zeppelin, Guns n' Roses and Cold Chisel.

my favourite artists are: Alan Jackson, Bruce Springsteen, Johnny Cash.

Well I mostly listen to the 60s, 70s and 80s, best 3 decades ever.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:29 am

Hmm, Hip hop, Rap, Alternative, Pop and R&B is what I listen to the most.

I also am a k-pop fan, my favorite group is Girls Generation.

I listen to hard rock, and country once in a while too. But basically any song I like, regardless of genre, I'll listen to haha.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:12 pm

I am an alternative, kpop, mainstream, tech, rock, and old rock fan. I listen to almost everything, but I have my favs.

I also like game tunes. Like OSTs.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gakushin Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:07 am

Metal (and most of its sub-genres):

Metallica, Anthrax, Symphony X, Dream Theater, Trivium, Judas Priest, Kamelot, Masterplan.

Punk Rock/Hardcore Punk:

NOFX, Rancid, Bad Religion, Green Day, H2O, Strung Out, Pennywise, Offspring

I also love video game original soundtrack: Donkey Kong Country, Mega Man X, Guilty Gear, Dynasty Warriors, Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger.

Also, I love fan made arrangements, from these guys:

M-H, Dr. Manhattan, Powerglove, MegaDriver, Black Mages,Prince of Darkness, Snappleman, Ferdk, FamilyJules7x, GaMetal, Sixto Sounds
Gakushin
Gakushin

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:47 am

I like all kinds of music. I just like to enjoy some good vibrations. Something which can talk to me.

-Classical music: Bach, Beethoven, Chopin (usually classified in romantic music)

-Hard Rock, Heavy Metal: Guns 'n' Roses, Metallica (until the Black album), Megadeth, Sepultura. Those were my favorite bands from 11 to 18 years old.

-60ies, 70ies, 80ies: Pink Floyd. Maybe my favorite band. Their psychedelic rock makes me fly... They were great visionaries.

-African music (our traditional music is a part of it), Roots Reggae, Reggae dub. A music which makes me feel alive.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexdhamp Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:15 pm

Rock and pretty much all of it's subgenres are my favorite. My favorite band is Nine Inch Nails. That aside, though, I'll listen to pretty much anything that catches my fancy...and I mean everything...even a little opera(Phantom of the Opera...love the music from it) and classical(Moonlight Sonata...the musical piece is just heavenly, so serene. There's also In The Hall of the Mountain King...as well as the neo-classical rock cover of it by Apocalyptica).
Alexdhamp
Alexdhamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Zora Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:18 am

K-pop is my first.
Any other genres I am fine with them.
Pop, R&B, Rock, Jazz, Ballad, Reggae…♥
Zora
Zora

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:56 am

I love relax rap kind of music, just my taste :3
I also really like jazz.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by white011 Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:42 pm

I have an favorite band and it is the Queen cause all their song was pretty amazing.In fact i stall some sound system in my house in Espoo and i use to bought some amplifier and wireless speaker at http://www.hifistudio.fi/ and every time i play their album everybody use to sing i really love their music.
white011

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:46 pm

white011 wrote:I have an favorite band and it is the Queen cause all their song was pretty amazing.In fact i stall some sound system in my house in Espoo and i use to bought some amplifier and wireless speaker at http://www.hifistudio.fi/ and every time i play their album everybody use to sing i really love their music.
Queen are a classic band, one of my favourites, have you tried Led Zeppelin, AC/DC all classic bands
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:12 am

Necro post again :P as for me seriously I like all kind of music but those who attract me more are those which have a strong rythm like linkin park eminem and more, but I'm more of a romantical type person :P
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:20 am

I have recently gotten into Iron maiden, the Powerslave album is amazing.
then there is AC/DC: Highway to Hell another awesome album
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:23 am

recently I like a lot of Nano's songs should hear some of them She is an amazing singer she's japanese/english person :P
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:33 pm

I listen to just about anything (with country and real heavy metal being the only ones that don't really appeal to me) once it sounds good to me. With a good beat the lyrics could be crappy and I'd still enjoy it. Favorite type of music and favorite artists~ 3029269645 

Some of my favourites artist wise would have to be: Enya, Brother Bob Marley, Gentleman, Daft Punk, Apollo, Machel  Montano, Utada Hikaru, Linkin Park...and the list goes on.  Favorite type of music and favorite artists~ 3029269645
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by chloboshoka Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:16 am

My favourite groups as a child was the Sugababes, they were a pop group that were famous for line up changes, but I've always been fond of their music. The current line up split up but the original line up are back together and I hope to hear more music from them soon.

Another band I love is Depeche Mode, I saw them live this January and it was amazing. I love every one of their songs and I think they're all talented members. Their music is so soothing and entertaining.

Seal is one of my favourite solo singers. Kiss from a rose is my favourite song of all time because it gives me nostalgia.

Other music acts I like are Nightwish, Within Temptation, Delain, Placebo, Nine Inch Nails, Tristania, Christina Aguilera, Siobhan Donaghy, Kaiser Cheifs, Klaus Nomi, The Sins Of Thy Beloved, Garbage, Tarja, Kate Bush, Take That, Fluer, Bjork and the list goes on. Sometimes it depends on my feelings.
chloboshoka
chloboshoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down