Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Least favorite character.

+18
lily567
Uzumaki Neji
Strawberry
racefan1992
mangafreakyay
Nemar
Rin
Fallere825
itachi75
kagome1991
Batokusanagi
Irielo
CoolChels
Bubbles
ClassyLPS
BlackNoon
Azuula
Icarus
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Least favorite character. - Page 2 Empty Re: Least favorite character.

Post by Irielo Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:01 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
Uzumaki Neji wrote:I used to not have a most hated character.

Then when Obito talked all that shit last chapter about his OWN SENSEI.. let's just say I wanted that rasengan to totally obliterate him.
His own sensei let Rin die.

Like Nagato said, no one is ever able to understand pain of another, so you shouldn't downgrade his loss just because it was one girl, who didn't loved him back - we absolutely have no point, how painful it was exactly for Obito.

"My pain is far greater than yours" - one character already felt that way.
This thread is about the least favorite character and what is wrong if someone hates Obito. Obito might be one of your favorite but why should it be the case for everybody???

"His own sensei let Rin die"? To remind you, they were in a war and death is something which is difficult to avoid, especially during a war. When it's not Kakashi, then it's Minato who let Rin die?!? And this Obito brought pain and misery in the lives of so many people, he made a war out of personal feelings and you want everybody to respect him? If you want to do so, you are free but no one is obliged to have the same taste like you, right?

And sorry I won't come back here to discuss eternally about this Obito.

Last edited by Irielo on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A correction after a so called "bashing")
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Uzumaki Neji wrote:I used to not have a most hated character.

Then when Obito talked all that shit last chapter about his OWN SENSEI.. let's just say I wanted that rasengan to totally obliterate him.
His own sensei let Rin die.

Like Nagato said, no one is ever able to understand pain of another, so you shouldn't downgrade his loss just because it was one girl, who didn't loved him back - we absolutely have no point, how painful it was exactly for Obito.

"My pain is far greater than yours" - one character already felt that way.
This thread is about the least favorite character and what is wrong if someone hates Obito. Obito might be one of your favorite but why should it be the case for everybody???

"His own sensei let Rin die"? To remind you, they were in a war and death is something which is difficult to avoid, especially during a war. When it's not Kakashi, then it's Minato who let Rin die?!? And this bastard of Obito brought pain and misery in the lives of so many people, he made a war out of personal feelings and you want everybody to respect him? If you want to do so, you are free but no one is obliged to have the same taste like you, right?

And sorry I won't come back here to discuss eternally about this stupid Obito.
I thought that it's ok to discuss and understand the reasons, why that or another character is your least favorite.

I just can't find bashing your sensei as a reason, because Nagato did absolutely same thing with Jiraiya. So I just thought, if Obito is bad (least favorite) for bashing his sensei, then why Nagato isn't?

It's not about making Obito likable, it's about curiosity.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:37 pm

^Like I told you before in another thread, Nagato had a radical ideology and was ready even to kill his sensei because Jiraiya was one of the many obstacles on his way to the achievement of this ideology.

Obito is making a war out of personal feelings.

Obito=personal feelings // Nagato=ideology

Therefore Obito and Nagato should not be put in the same basket.

By the way, like I told you, sometimes there is nothing to discuss if someone does not like a character because this same character did something wrong or whatsoever and even sometimes it's just a question of taste. So if someone does not like Obito, why should this someone automatically hate Nagato as well? That's not logic given that Obito and Nagato have two different stories.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:14 pm

Irielo wrote:^Like I told you before in another thread, Nagato had a radical ideology and was ready even to kill his sensei because Jiraiya was one of the many obstacles on his way to the achievement of this ideology.

Obito is making a war out of personal feelings.

Obito=personal feelings  //  Nagato=ideology

Therefore Obito and Nagato should not be put in the same basket.

By the way, like I told you, sometimes there is nothing to discuss if someone does not like a character because this same character did something wrong or whatsoever and even sometimes it's just a question of taste. So if someone does not like Obito, why should this someone automatically hate Nagato as well? That's not logic given that Obito and Nagato have two different stories.  
I was talking exactly about bashing sensei.

In the meaning of sensei/student relationships, Nagato/Jiraiya and Obito/Minato have similarities.

Both Jiraiya and Minato did a lot of good for Nagato and Obito. They both were teaching them not only ninjutsu, but also morality. Jiraiya and Minato entrusted their dreams to their students:

Jiraiya entrusted Nagato his dream about peace, where people are able to understand each other.
Minato entrusted Hokage title to Obito after him and was inspiring little Uchiha to achieve this dream.

But both students turn on 180 degrees against their senseis. Nagato didn't have any mercy for Jiraiya and was bashing his dreams and teachings about his idea of peace. Obito also didn't have any mercy for Minato and is now bashing his dreams about Hokage.

So that's why I can't understand, why bashing sensei is a reason to dislike character right away, because he is not the only one, who did that. There is even more, Nagato killed Jiraiya by his own hands, while Minato died because of Kurama, without straight contact with Obito, which makes Nagato here even worse, than Obito.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:16 pm

I honestly, Sakura is at the top of my list of disliked characters.
I never liked her since pt1.
I even tried to force myself to like her. It was a epic fail on the attempt.

@Irielo
May I remind you, character bashing is not allowed. If you continue, I will close this thread down. If you are going to have a little debate over a character , please take it to the debating section and do not fill this thread with an argument over a character. Please remember to follow the rules. Thank you.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:32 pm

Spoiler:

@Zori I'll edit my former post.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Sasuke...... Scumbags always messing stuff up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zora Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:17 am

I don't really like this thread...it could easily nake people bash T^T
But I'll answer anyways...
At the top if my head, it's Obito currently.
The number of mentions of Rin...
I know that he is not doing it for Rin only, but I don't want Rin mentioned by the same character constantly.
But it's also not like I get pissed off just by looking at him in panels, I'm totally fine and cool with that, but that is until Obito mentions Rin… then I get pretty bothered.
If I really think about it I don't really have a strong dislike for any characters, and I mean any U_U
Let's look at their good side at least...

But it's ok I love Good boy Tobi and puperty Tobi <3
Zora
Zora

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:50 pm

Sora, that kid that had kurama's shadow chakra...

he...just erked me Least favorite character. - Page 2 2801306734 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2