Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worried we won't see much of Hinata after team 7 reunion

+9
Dianahinkle
Batokusanagi
SoulFire
Yuri
DerelictV
Zori
Twin Steps
NekoKimio
TinaBeanz
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Worried we won't see much of Hinata after team 7 reunion  Empty Worried we won't see much of Hinata after team 7 reunion

Post by TinaBeanz Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:20 am

Hey guys, I just wanted to state my concern. I'm excited to finally have the original team 7 reunite. But a part of me is worried that once that happens, Hinata is going to be pushed back into the background. 😢 I feel like it's bound to happen because she is really not one of the main characters. She is one of my fave characters though.

I just hope that Kishi will still show her every once and awhile, and not just showing her standing around or looking, but showing her doing something helpful. I would like Kishi to show her fighting more (this might be too much for me to hope for though). We'll see I guess.

What do you guys think?
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Worried we won't see much of Hinata after team 7 reunion  Empty Re: Worried we won't see much of Hinata after team 7 reunion

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:27 am

I'm not TOO worried about it, because I think Kishi is trying to establish more of a bond between Naruto and Hinata. We'll probably see a little less of her when Team 7 reunites for a couple of chapters, but I don't see her taking a 'backseat' for too long. Plus, I'm expecting some more character development for Hinata so I'm not too worried, but I am a little bit.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Worried we won't see much of Hinata after team 7 reunion  Empty Re: Worried we won't see much of Hinata after team 7 reunion

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:34 am

Did you read my theory on Hinata's (as well as the Byakugan's & Hyuga's) possible role in the future? Just relax, she'll stick around. I don't see her disappearing back into the background anymore.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:41 am

I think Kishi has established her bond with Naruto too much for her to take a backseat.

And Twin Steps' flawless theory. Yeah, go check it out.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:44 am

Twin Steps wrote:Did you read my theory on Hinata's (as well as the Byakugan's & Hyuga's) possible role in the future? Just relax, she'll stick around. I don't see her disappearing back into the background anymore.

I haven't yet. Okay, will go read it right now. :D
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:13 pm

Plus, Hinata has grown stronger since her confession. She hasn't been shown to stutter at all, and I'm happy for that. :cheers:

And I would like Kishi to show more interaction between Naruto and Hinata from here on out ( I have hope for this, especially because Naruto has acknowleged Hinata now, and knows how much she cares/loves him).

I'm not expecting crazy romance between them or anything, but atleast showing them being friendly would be nice and having Hinata continue to not stutter around him would be great (but romance would be awesome. but I'm not holding my breath for that either).

TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:25 pm

Yeah, strong friendship with hints of romance is probably what we'll get at best. But who knows, hopefully we'll get another chapter like 615.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Another chapter like 615 would be great!!! I was completely blown away, and did not expect that at all.
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:37 pm

I get your point, but i think she will get out the spot-light for a moment Lol but she will be back.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:11 pm

It is a possibility that she will sit in the backseat for a while, but I do believe it wont be for long. I'm just happy to see her again :> I was so happy when she arrived!
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:45 am

Well, Hinata is not a main character after all :-( But anyway, if Twin Step's theory turn out to be true then we ca nexpect to see a lot of her in the future :3
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:40 am

I'm dieing in anticipation to see if it actually pulls through, even if just a little.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulFire Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:05 pm

All things transpire in their own time and space. The big Team 7 reunion is going to override everything else in the story and that is to be expected. Kishi has set the stage for future NH development, but we all know that he dishes out his romantic plot line in dribs and drabs with occasional big dollops.

I expect subtle references to the growing bond between the two sprinkled here and there until the next big moment--and I expect very little of a romantic nature (between Naruto and Hinata) during the Team 7 make up party--that time will be reserved for Kishi's other planned pairing. ;)
SoulFire
SoulFire

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:12 am

Speaking of Team 7 makeup party.... I AM SO EXCITED I JUST WANT TO SCREAM. NO, I AM SCREAMING.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:55 am

I'm honestly anxious for Minato to meet Naruto's friends :cheers:
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:39 am

I'm anxious for Minato meeting Hinata. What if in the next chapter Minato jumps in and saves Hinata? XDDD and then he says something like; protecting my future daughter-in-law *smile and winks*
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:12 am

^I'D FUCKING DIE. WHILE CRYING.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:14 am

Worried we won't see much of Hinata after team 7 reunion  358207567
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:24 am

Worried we won't see much of Hinata after team 7 reunion  3187358519
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:24 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:I'm anxious for Minato meeting Hinata. What if in the next chapter Minato jumps in and saves Hinata? XDDD and then he says something like; protecting my future daughter-in-law *smile and winks*

That's cute and all, but I'm going with a no. I'd still like it if Minato said something about Hinata to Naruto, or talked to Hinata herself, but I don't want her getting rescued.....It would just be lame, considering the Females in the series already aren't as great as they could be, so that would just make Hinata, and the Hyuga, look weak. I don't want any of the females being damsels in distress any more, it's annoying.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:30 am

^True. There is an obvious difference in power between the males and females that I'd like to see less of. I WANNA SEE SAKURA AND HINATA KICK THE EVER LIVING SHIT OUT OF SOMEONE. Ino had been a badass lately though.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:32 am

Yeah, it does suck that alot of the females are soooo underdeveloped as ninjas and fighters.
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:23 pm

*sigh* Kinda depressing.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:19 am

Well, their are a few who are nicely developed as characters, but pretty much all of them are weak compared to the males.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:35 am

The only two I would consider really 'strong' that could beat some of the males and are well developed are Konan and Tsunade. MAYBE.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next