Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Opening of the NaruHina Fanclub

5 posters

Go down

Official Opening of the NaruHina Fanclub Empty Official Opening of the NaruHina Fanclub

Post by Yuri Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:17 am

22nd of April, 2013

NaruHina Fanclub opens its doors for fans around the whole globe!
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Official Opening of the NaruHina Fanclub Empty Re: Official Opening of the NaruHina Fanclub

Post by TinaBeanz Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:06 am

Yaaaaaaay!!!! I'm the first to comment here!!!! I loooooove NaruHina. I joined as soon as I saw this forum made, which was the 2nd day it was up. I was the 21st member joined at that time. Anyhow, I'm glad to be here and to be with others who enjoy NH as well. ❤
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Official Opening of the NaruHina Fanclub Empty Re: Official Opening of the NaruHina Fanclub

Post by Yuri Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:14 am

Yay :D

Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:13 am

I believe I was 3rd or 4th....
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:23 am

You were the first ^
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:27 am

;>
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Onihikage Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:44 pm

Greetings from one of the web's largest NaruHina fanclubs! I won't say where, but I've been a fan of this greatest of pairings for quite a long time Official Opening of the NaruHina Fanclub Hurr

More of us may trickle in here, nice to have a place of our own, ya know? Official Opening of the NaruHina Fanclub Emotawesomepm9
Onihikage
Onihikage

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:04 pm

Woohoo! The more the merrier!
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down