Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinata and Sasuke?!

+11
Batokusanagi
NekoKimio
safersephiroth
Twin Steps
Bubbles
narutohokage123
Mustang
Strawberry
Yamasaki Akaiko
ClassyLPS
Aredessa502
15 posters

Go down

Hinata and Sasuke?! Empty Hinata and Sasuke?!

Post by Aredessa502 Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:30 am

I was just wondering(and god forbid) if you think that there's a chance of Sasuke and Hinata getting together. Now don't get me wrong, I love NaruHina, but I was watching a video off of youtube that was created by this guy named Sawyer7mage who kind of hinted that there may be a small chance of NaruHina happening. Evidence being this;Hinata is normally shy and quiet(though I must say in these latest chapters she's been stepping up her game tremendously! Hinata and Sasuke?! 1906553478) and Sasuke hates it when girls give him too much attention(especially loud obnoxious ones). See the possible meaning behind that? That right there is a small piece of evidence that goes towards NaruSaku and SasuHina. And it's not just him that has noticed this but others on other related Naruto shipping war forums/sites or just regular comments on Youtube or Fanfiction. I am really hoping this doesn't happen because I believe Hinata and Naruto deserve each other and I want Sakura to get with Rock Lee! Hinata and Sasuke?! 3516892631 So please! Can someone tell me if this is even remotely actually possible?! Hinata and Sasuke?! 1218594240 Here's the link to Sawyer7Mage's video if anyone's interested:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bZ4aR-jOuI
Aredessa502

Back to top Go down

Hinata and Sasuke?! Empty Re: Hinata and Sasuke?!

Post by ClassyLPS Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:45 am

Pshh, have you been reading around this forum? There's no way in hell SasuHina is happening. (I like it though)
NaruHina has a waaaay better chance of happening than SasuHina. I would even say Naruto x Himself has a better chance of happening.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:24 am

They've never truly interacted in the manga. They're not getting together.

Sasuke has Sakura. Naruto has Hinata. Those have been the only truly developed romantic pairings involving the main characters.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Aredessa502 Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:26 am

Thanks for both of your answers!
Aredessa502

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:50 pm

I don't see it happening. I like it as a crack pairing, not gonna lie, but I don't think Kishimoto has developed Hinata's love for Naruto so much and so far in the story, so that she would end up with a random guy in the end. Sasuke would be a random guy, considering they've never even talked to each other. xD

I would say, don't worry. Sawyer7Mage is actually a NaruHina fan, and he says random things like that every now and then. ^.^ It's his job as a reviewer to mention what comes to his mind after reading the chapter, after all. xD

He actually said in his chapter 539 review, when Sakura said there was "someone else" she loved, that he thought she was talking Naruto. And when 540 came out he was happy and relieved that he had been wrong.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:24 pm

Nothing to worry about, I watch Sawyer7Mage's reviews as well, he usually makes fun of the situation by cracking some jokes to make his reviews interest. plus why would Hinata end up with Sasuke, she would much rather end up with someone she loves and has developed because of him, that person just so happens to be Naruto.

Every ounce of development for NaruHina has happened for a reason, the foreshadowing and the times Hinata has made it very clear to Naruto that she want's to be by his side, all that build up, why would Kishi destroy it by making Hinata fall in love with Sasuke.

there is nothing to worry about, the direction of the manga prevents anymore nasty surprises from now on, that means no NaruSaku or SasuHina. everything is starting to wind down, and we will see things getting an answer soon, my bet is that NaruHina will get some closure really soon, it would end favourably with Naruto reciprocating Hinata's love for him.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:56 am

LOL no way
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:41 am

They have a -100 chance of getting together in this manga. They've never interacted not once. On that alone, SasuSai would even be more plausible. But even that aside, Sasuke wouldn't likely be interested in a Hyuga as he wishes to revive the Uchiha clan. What kind of eye babies would come from Hyuga-Uchiha babies? Also, Hinata loves Naruto, and Sasuke has shown zero interest in her, and same on her side. KibaHina is more plausible.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:56 am

SasuHina? Not on my watch! Hinata and Sasuke?! 2223489799
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by safersephiroth Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:39 pm

Ugh. Do people really still think SasuHina has any chance of becoming anything more than just a crack pairing?
This "Sasuke hates his fangirls, therefore he will want a girl who never gave him any attention" thing doesn't make any sense, because not only Sasuke never noticed Hinata, he doesn't even remember who she is.
Look at this page, Yamato and Shino ring more bells to Sasuke than Hinata does.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c592/2.html
safersephiroth
safersephiroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:47 pm

Yes! Yes! Kill SasuHina safersephiroth! Even though it's already dead, but idc.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:54 pm

It is a sexy pairing, but no, there's like maybe a 2% chance. There have been little interaction and with Hinata's feelings towards Naruto, would it really make sense for her to hook up with his best friend?
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:07 pm

safersephiroth
Ugh. Do people really still think SasuHina has any chance of becoming anything more than just a crack pairing?
This "Sasuke hates his fangirls, therefore he will want a girl who never gave him any attention" thing doesn't make any sense, because not only Sasuke never noticed Hinata, he doesn't even remember who she is.
Look at this page, Yamato and Shino ring more bells to Sasuke than Hinata does.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c592/2.html

Oh my god.
LOL Sasuke remembers Shino and Yamato before her. Yamato! Who he has never seen before in his life until he came to the hideout. He remembers him before Hinata. LOL This is why I said -100% chance of getting together. He's had Hinata there since preschool really, yet apparently in Sasuke's mind, Hinata is about as memorable to him as Tenten is to Kishi. Hell, Tenten ain't even there either. This is the shit I'm talking about; SasuHina indeed. 
xDD
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:25 am

I'd also like to add that it's a fallacy that Sasuke "doesn't like loud people". Naruto was his best friend. Naruto. The loudest character in this series. And Sakura "filled his lonely existence with love". Sakura. Who was one of his loudest fangirls. He described them both as "precious to him".

Sasuke going down the wrong path, and deciding to keep to himself to follow that path, has nothing to do with him disliking loud people. He just pushed them away because he thought those bonds made him weak, not because he didn't like loud people.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:38 am

LOL Sasuhina? Kishi has made his goal in life to never have to this to in the same panel. Just look at 631 Hinata and Sasuke?! 1287005144
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:02 am

About Sasuke deslike loud people, I dont think is true since his best friend and closest girl to him is somewhat loud people.

I see why NaruHina talk about SasuHina crack pairing so openly, because unlike Nejihina and KibaHina woouldnt ever happen in milions years (thought the others two are about the same level of a crack pairing to me)
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:35 am

Sasuhina is slowly becoming canon

But in all seriousness naw, its a crack ship, it's never gonna happen. They simply lack interaction.

Never understood the hate SH receives though. What's the point of hating a crack ship? Not even its own fans expect it to become canon. When ever you hear people say things like "Kishi stop teasing my Sasuhina feels!" in reference to chapter 631, 9/10 times they're joking, poking fun of the crack-ness of their own ship, they're damn well aware it won't happen. Sure some people side-ship it to get rid of Hinata and Sasuke for NS, but they're in the minority. Idk I feel like people who bash on Sasuhina take pairings too seriously in general.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:44 am

This is unless he wants to troll * Points down *
Batokusanagi wrote:LOL Sasuhina? Kishi has made his goal in life to never have to this to in the same panel. Just look at 631 Hinata and Sasuke?! 1287005144

OP; nope, sasuhina is just way off in my point of view ^_^
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:10 pm

That it is.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:41 am

Twin Steps wrote:SasuHina? Not on my watch! Hinata and Sasuke?! 2223489799
Hinata and Sasuke?! 116675480 

theres no way...

sasuke cant have100% of the girls ok...

naruto deserves one good woman..

sasuke can have his harem of crap if he wants...
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down