Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinata and Sasuke similarities and parallels

4 posters

Go down

Hinata and Sasuke similarities and parallels   Empty Hinata and Sasuke similarities and parallels

Post by Twin Steps Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:38 am

You know, for two characters who have never even spoken a line of dialogue with each other, Sasuke and Hinata sure have a hella lot of similarities and parallels that can be drawn between then.

To start of with the obvious, both have Blue hair.

Also, they are both rather quite compared to other characters and rarely talk, only doing so when they have something of value to say.

They also wear clothing with similar colours [Blue, Purple, and White]

They are both part of Noble Clan from Konoha

Said clans also posses Dojutsu Kekkai Genkais

Both seaked to be recognized by their Fathers.

RELATIONSHIP WITH SIBLING

Both have an older sibling who was considered Superior to them [Neji & Itachi]

Neji/ Itachi were both asked to protect Hinata/Sasuke

Spoiler:

Hinata and Neji’s rivalry

Spoiler:

Sasuke and Itachi’s rivalry

Spoiler:

However, these disputes were settled and they fought alongside each other in the 4th World War.

Neji And Hinata Teamwork

Spoiler:

Sasuke and Itachi Teamwork

Spoiler:

Neji died protecting Hinata [and Naruto] from Obito

Spoiler:

Itachi died protecting Sasuke from Orchimaru

Spoiler:

RELATIONSHIP WITH NARUTO

Hinata protected Naruto from Pain and

Spoiler:

Sasuke protected Naruto from Haku

Spoiler:

Hinata confessing her feelings for Naruto

Spoiler:

Sasuke confessing his feelings for Naruto

Spoiler:

Naruto then unleashed Nine Tails upon their supposed deaths.

Spoiler:

Neji’s death caused Naruto to feel overwhelmed, until Hinata helped him come back to his senses.

Spoiler:

Shikamaru’s near-death caused Naruto to feel overwhelmed, until Sasuke helped him come back to his senses.

Spoiler:

Afterwards, Naruto reflected on their words and moved forwards.

Spoiler:

So you see, the point I'm trying to make is that Kishi has written these two characters VERY similarly. I believe this is because they're both meant to be ''Opposites'' to Naruto. I [personally] feel that these similarities with Sasuke, and the similarities she also has with Naruto, would have actually made her a better heroine choice. Again, just Opinion.

Also, Kishi's uncreative, so he just recycled some shit and painted it in different colours. Just like with Tobirama and Minato.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Hinata and Sasuke similarities and parallels   Empty Re: Hinata and Sasuke similarities and parallels

Post by Irielo Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:26 am

Twin Steps wrote:So you see, the point I'm trying to make is that Kishi has written these two characters VERY similarly. I believe this is because they're both meant to be ''Opposites'' to Naruto. I [personally] feel that these similarities with Sasuke, and the similarities she also has with Naruto, would have actually made her a better heroine choice. Again, just Opinion.

Also, Kishi's uncreative, so he just recycled some shit and painted it in different colours. Just like with Tobirama and Minato.[/color]

Indeed Hinata and Sasuke have some similarities. However there are some differences too. Hinata is not aggressive the way Sasuke can be for instance (although I can understand why in his case). One of the main concept in this manga is about bonds, be it through friendship, romantic love, sibling love, parental love... Protecting these bonds is an aspect from it. So, you should not get surprised if some patterns repeat themselves.

It's not the first manga where there are some "repetitive" patterns, especially with mangas which have last so long. Kishimoto has his own sensibility and this is something which is expectable to be seen throughout the manga.

Instead of complaining about "Kishi's uncreative", go on and write your own original story. Try to make it as long as Naruto, try to create the same amount of interesting characters and try to avoid repeating some patterns. You might hopefully realize that it's not that easy...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Hinata and Sasuke similarities and parallels   Empty Re: Hinata and Sasuke similarities and parallels

Post by destiny freak Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:33 am

Nice that's all i can say O_o. Dattebayo!
destiny freak
destiny freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:12 pm

one of the biggest similarities between Hinata and Sasuke is that they have both done something to help with Naruto's development as a character. a big example of that is with chapter 390, when Naruto said when Hinata got hurt his heart gave into Kurama's chakra and the fact that he needed to control Kurama's chakra to fight Sasuke.

as you said Hinata would have made a better choice as a heroine, but this is something Kishi said in an interview a while ago, but that is a long time ago and his mind can change a lot since that time.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down