Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Similarities

4 posters

Go down

Similarities Empty Similarities

Post by 23rdcheap_ink Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:07 am

I don't know if someone posted a similar thread like mine, but nonetheless, I also want to share and idea of mine.

If you're going to look at the Uzumaki symbol, it is described as a round symbol with a swirling motion.
Similarities UZUMAKI%20SIGN%20xD

And if you're going to look at te Hyuga clan symbol, it is a fire-like object with a single swirling motion inside too.

Similarities Hyuuga_Clan

So, If you decide to unwrap the Uzumaki clan's symbol (I eman the swirls), you can actually make it look like the Hyuuga symbol.

Aside from those symbolism etc above.

I would like to take note about their outfits too.

As you can see, both Naruto and Hinata wear jackets with the same kunai bandages (?) wrapped under their thighs.

And one more thing,

Since the sun symbol is what Naruto represents and the moon symbol as for the Uchiha,

I would like to clarify that

Hinata's name means 'place in the sun'. It can be written with the same kanji as her family name, 'Hyūga' (日向).

(Am I making sense or what? )

Naruto and Hinata both have similarities and differences which makes them complement each other, as well as the rule of "opposite attracts" which applies to Sasusaku too.

Similarities 528746348

I found this post somewhere in tumblr

Just remembered that Naruto promised Neji that he’ll change the Hyuuga when he becomes Hokage
23rdcheap_ink
23rdcheap_ink

Back to top Go down

Similarities Empty Re: Similarities

Post by Starlight Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:02 am

Good eye recently everyine is confused wheather or not is naruto the full moon or the sun but of course is the sun but some arguments (you know which ones) are in denial overall very good

Post modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addressing the fans/people goes against the rules. Please address the arguments. Thanks!)
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:02 am

Actually, I don't think that's the Hyuuga symbol anymore. I used to think it was years ago. Yes, Hinata has been shown wearing it back in Part 1, but she was the only one who ever did (which isn't enough to make it a clan symbol) and that symbol can be seen in a variety of places in the manga that have nothing to do with the Hyuuga clan.

The only thread that I can think of that's similar to this one was locked so I'm sure this thread is fine.

Anyway, your thread reminds me of my tumblr post from last July that I will be updating when the war is over (or during January 2015, whichever comes first).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunty Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:39 am

I mean it's not really difficult to see the difference between the two. But I see where you're coming from.
Hunty
Hunty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down