Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hyuga's Relation to the Uchiha

+2
DerelictV
Twin Steps
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Hyuga's Relation to the Uchiha - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hyuga's Relation to the Uchiha

Post by Twin Steps Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:56 pm

Would you cry for Gai or Bee? The Hyuga's Relation to the Uchiha - Page 2 3516892631 (I think they're likely candidates to meet death next)
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

The Hyuga's Relation to the Uchiha - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hyuga's Relation to the Uchiha

Post by DerelictV Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:59 pm

Twin Steps wrote:Would you cry for Gai or Bee? The Hyuga's Relation to the Uchiha - Page 2 3516892631 (I think they're likely candidates to meet death next)

I most definitely would cry for Gai or Bee, I really hope neither of them go ;^;
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:06 pm

I wouldn't really cry for Bee, I don't really like him, but Gai is another story. But who knows, if Kishi pulls it off right, with proper text, timing and mood, he could make any death memorable.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:24 pm

I love everyone, I'm a big softy. I really like Bee, so if he died, I'd, I'd cry, for a good long time.

And then I'd also feel bad for Naruto, losing so many important people in his life x___x
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:32 pm

I'd cry if anyone else dies. ANYONE. You know it's bound to happen though.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:36 pm

NekoKimio wrote:I'd cry if anyone else dies. ANYONE. You know it's bound to happen though.

unbreaaak my heaarrrtt
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:50 pm

I'm only gonna break break ya break break ya heart.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2