Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaara is from Uzumaki clan

+6
Azuula
The Merchant
Twin Steps
NekoKimio
Yuri
animehime94
10 posters

Go down

Gaara is from Uzumaki clan Empty Gaara is from Uzumaki clan

Post by animehime94 Sat May 04, 2013 9:13 am

Well I was watching the episodes about Gaara's battle with his father. According to the flashbacks he has sealed the One-Tails into Gaara while his mother was still pregnant to him. And as we know Uzumaki clan's speciality is sealing techniques. I'm not mentioning the hair because it isn't that certain as Naruto is blonde. We don't know much about Gaara's parents' life story. And from what I've seen Gaara's mother has the power to protect him even after her death. So one of them might be from Uzumaki clan and this means Gaara might be one too. What do you think? Let's discuss since I'm very curious :)
animehime94
animehime94

Back to top Go down

Gaara is from Uzumaki clan Empty Re: Gaara is from Uzumaki clan

Post by Yuri Sat May 04, 2013 10:38 am

Yes I approve! I'd been wondering why Gaara's har was red even though his mother, father, sister, and brother's hairs were all dark/light brown. But then that would mean.... could Gaara be related to Sasori and therefore Sasori's father? Could it be both Sasori and Gaara are/were Uzumaki? And then what about Chiyo-baasan? That old lady seemed to posses some great chakra reserves, just as Sasori did.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat May 04, 2013 10:46 am

It's a good theory, but sort of far-fetched. I feel like Kishi would have addressed it sooner if it were true, and if it really is that way then he probably won't point it out in the manga. The manga doesn't have much time left, sadly.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat May 04, 2013 2:40 pm

I don't think so, as the sand siblings don't really have uzumaki level chakra pools.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merchant Sat May 04, 2013 11:02 pm

Has any official source ever made a comment about their chakra levels?

Kankuro's a puppeteer, he doesn't need a whole lot of chakra to control his puppets. He might have a ton, he just doesn't need it.

Temari might have a lot. It's possible that her fan attacks require a lot of chakra to pull off.

And Gaara's always confused me. Apparently his sand has always moved on its own to do things for him, so he might have a lot, or he might have hardly any.
The Merchant
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Sun May 05, 2013 1:16 am

Nice theory, yes... I think Gaara's mom is an uzumaki o.o
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sun May 05, 2013 6:25 am

Wasn't it that Gaara never slept? How come he's still alive? Of course! Because of his huge chakra reserves > Uzumaki my friends
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sun May 05, 2013 9:12 am

I agree. We've never really gotten a statement that he has little chakra pools and based on his actions, I'd say he has a good amount.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Mon May 06, 2013 7:40 am

Gaara has been confirmed to have a great chakra pool, I believe. Not only is it a requirement to be a jinchuriki, his feats, as well as his databook stats on stamina (4 in the first, 5 in the 2nd and 3rd) all prove his chakra reserves are huge to say the least. It would be nice if he ended up being an Uzumaki.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Mon May 06, 2013 7:45 am

I dunno. I don't like it. I think it'd be cooler if he was just a badass ninja without being an Uzumaki. Having half the characters in the series suddenly being Uzumaki/Senju/Uchiha or having some form of Uzumaki/Senju/Uchiha blood kinda cheapens what makes everything about them special.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mon May 06, 2013 7:52 am

Hmmm well, i could agree with you on that one. It makes the characters more unique if they're strong even though they don't come from a clan with special powers.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Mon May 06, 2013 8:16 am

It was one thing I loved about Naruto, back in Part 1. Uzumaki meant jack-crap and Naruto was a badass through sweat, pain, blood, and tears. Don't get me wrong, I still love Naruto's character and all, but it was awesome when he was really just a nobody who was kicking a lot of big named ninja's asses.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by animehime94 Mon May 06, 2013 8:10 pm

Wow! You guys have very interesting opinions :) I have to admit that I didn't think about it including Sasori. But both might be Uzumaki since they have good stamina and we didn't get to know their clan. I won't be surprised if they are cousins same goes for Naruto as well hehehe :) It would be awesome if we saw them like a family :)
Ah and I'll go even further and claim that all of the jinchurikis are Uzumaki! Because to have and surpass the tailed beasts inside them they should have lots of chakra and stamina. Not everyone can become a Jinchuriki. Remember Kushina's past, she was picked to become one. Same goes for the others. I mean think about it. For example Kakashi wouldn't be a Jinchuriki because he doesn't have that much chakra to surpass a tailed beast. And we don't know most of Jinchuriki's past so it's possible. I remember some of them had their surnames but they still might be distant relatives or -I know this will sound ridiculous- but they might made it up. O.o
Since Uzumakis chose to go different places and hide themselves it's still possible. >.<
animehime94
animehime94

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Tue May 07, 2013 11:11 pm

animehime94 wrote:Wow! You guys have very interesting opinions :) I have to admit that I didn't think about it including Sasori. But both might be Uzumaki since they have good stamina and we didn't get to know their clan. I won't be surprised if they are cousins same goes for Naruto as well hehehe :) It would be awesome if we saw them like a family :)
Ah and I'll go even further and claim that all of the jinchurikis are Uzumaki! Because to have and surpass the tailed beasts inside them they should have lots of chakra and stamina. Not everyone can become a Jinchuriki. Remember Kushina's past, she was picked to become one. Same goes for the others. I mean think about it. For example Kakashi wouldn't be a Jinchuriki because he doesn't have that much chakra to surpass a tailed beast. And we don't know most of Jinchuriki's past so it's possible. I remember some of them had their surnames but they still might be distant relatives or -I know this will sound ridiculous- but they might made it up. O.o
Since Uzumakis chose to go different places and hide themselves it's still possible. >.<

This is indeed possible, but that would mean that Killer B may also be related to the Senju and the Uzumaki. Nah, I think that's a bit far-fetched xD Perhaps their clan was also known for having great stamina.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Tue May 07, 2013 11:23 pm

eromreven wrote:It was one thing I loved about Naruto, back in Part 1. Uzumaki meant jack-crap and Naruto was a badass through sweat, pain, blood, and tears. Don't get me wrong, I still love Naruto's character and all, but it was awesome when he was really just a nobody who was kicking a lot of big named ninja's asses.
^^^
Couldn't have said it better myself.

I have always wondered why Gaara had red hair too like an Uzumaki. It's always a possibility, but I agree with NekoKimio that it's kind of too late in the manga to bring it up. It's nearing the end, and I just don't see a reason why and how they would have to bring it up.
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Tue May 07, 2013 11:28 pm

^ Exactly. Let Gaara just simply stay clan-less :P
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Sun May 12, 2013 5:37 pm

Nice theory but i dont think gaara should be from a clan, the whole uchiha stuff is being too mainstream we dont the uzumaki name too Gaara is from Uzumaki clan 3516892631
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down