Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post

+24
Zora
Haru Glory
GreatKungLao
NaruHina <3
Fallere825
Strawberry
CoolChels
Irielo
mangafreakyay
Tim Jamison
Bubbles
Batokusanagi
racefan1992
ClassyLPS
Dianahinkle
Mustang
Aelita
TinaBeanz
Twin Steps
Yuri
Azuula
DerelictV
eromreven
NekoKimio
28 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 3 Empty Re: Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post

Post by Bubbles Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:01 am

Neither Sakura or Hinata are ugly in personality or looks. Sakura definitely started on a bad note, but she improved a great deal. Her temper doesn't bother me because it's one of MANY hot tempers in this manga, including Ino, Tsunade, and Karin. Everyone has their preferences,but it still grinds my gears when I see this kind of shallow bashing. Technically, most of these characters are hardly a haircut and color shade short of looking exactly the same.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 3 Empty Re: Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post

Post by Aelita Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:38 am

m-my Sakura ass thread, why'd you have to go and hijack it?! Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 3 1501964845 

I think they're both really pretty actually

Hinata actually has an hourglass figure, so she does have a booty its just she wears a baggy jacket that hides her curves (its not in her personality to show it off like say Sakura or Ino) and anime fanboys tend ogle boobs over booty for what ever reason *kanye shrug* (I myself as a straight girl tend to admire the curve of a woman's hips to waist ratio i.e. dat ass, more than the bust but idk that's just me lol)

Because Sakura has a small chest, the wideness of her hips becomes more prominent. Plus her figure is more noticeable with the oufit she wears-- her small sleeveless-top, short skirt, short spandex shorts and knee-high boots put emphasis on her curves (in particular her legs, thighs, and hips). Personally, Sakura's outfit design is my favorite out of the girls in Part II lol.

Also just because someone has a small chest doesn't give them a bad figure, and it doesn't mean they have a worse figure than someone with has a fuller bust. Can we knock it off with the Hinata vs Sakura comparisons please.

Last edited by Aelita on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:05 pm

I was not really interested in that topic but I just wanted to say/write that I find Sakura cute and I find Hinata beautiful (and even sexy if you watched the filler "Road to Sakura" if I'm not wrong, Hinata was so gorgeous in her outfit).

Anyway and most important, I did not know there were some spammers coming from the walkers' side here. How annoying! Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 3 3885085364  
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:32 am

AHEM. Back on topic.

DAT. ASS.

I mean, really. Sakura's cute. Hinata's cute. End of story.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:39 am

They're both cute! I mean, why do people even have to compare them all the time? It's so childish.
And yes Erom. Dat ass is very fine indeed. :D
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:49 am

They are both pretty, I just really hate it when someone bashes them both. I guess some like big butts on a woman.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:23 am

Back to our regularly scheduled program

Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 3 9250394930_332d517b64_o

♪ Pop lockin' on a headstand ♫

Spoiler:
I see no difference.
twerk twerk.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:27 am

Hehehe! Sakura would be good as a dancehall queen!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:00 am

lol I love this, cracking me up.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:18 pm

Twerk it bbygrl
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:00 am

Some Part I Sakura booty

Spoiler:

Back dat ass up
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:03 am

Wow! That's something very enjoyable! Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 3 2697176399 
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:28 am

^^

DAT ASS Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 3 3496782896
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:27 pm

Sasuke! What are you waiting for to surf this wave?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Jamison Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:38 pm

I love how so many people got upset over 1 posts.LMAO not wasting my time to read them.
Spoiler:
Looks like this doesn't it?

This post has been modified by ANBU

Last edited by Strawberry on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removing inappropriate content (ANBU: Strawberry))
Tim Jamison
Tim Jamison
On Detention
On Detention

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:47 pm

Tim Jamison wrote:I love how so many people got upset over 1 posts.LMAO not wasting my time to read them.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Tim, try to at least be a respectable member of the community on this site, the act of trolling is against the rules, if you cannot abide by the rules and act in a respectable manner, then you will face sanctions, the next move is up to you, so choose carefully.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Jamison Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:56 am

51-mustang wrote:
Tim Jamison wrote:I love how so many people got upset over 1 posts.LMAO not wasting my time to read them.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Tim, try to at least be a respectable member of the community on this site, the act of trolling is against the rules, if you cannot abide by the rules and act in a respectable manner, then you will face sanctions, the next move is up to you, so choose carefully.
Why is that every little thing i do is trolling? I'm just saying what i want to say, its over and done with now but i was surprised at the amount of neg reps and replies i got from one or two posts.I'm not that fused if i get banned cause there's other forums to chill on like NB and NF.

Unlike you i'll continue to surf the internet finding booty picks for this thread.
Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 3 Tumblr_m59dhzTIdK1rv8v4go1_500
Tim Jamison
Tim Jamison
On Detention
On Detention

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:35 am

Tim Jamison wrote:Sakura has the better face and ass.Hinata is just plain ugly.

I registered here because I like Naruto (manga) and NaruHina as pairing. And that's a forum which counts a lot of NaruHina fans. I don't have time to waste to go on other forums which support another pairing and to bash on a character just because I want to do so.

Actually the thread about "Sakura's ass" came before the one about "Hinata's boobs". That was not a thread to bash on Sakura, but exactly the contrary.

So if you don't like Hinata, I don't see what is the point of coming here and make such comments.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:02 am

REMINDER

Ok you guys, this is NOT a Sakura vs Hinata thread.

This thread is just for fun, and it is to "appreciate Sakura's booty".

If you want to discuss something else, go and make a thread about it in the correct section, and leave the bashing and flame-baiting out of it.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:09 am

Strawberry wrote:
REMINDER

Ok you guys, this is NOT a Sakura vs Hinata thread.

This thread is just for fun, and it is to "appreciate Sakura's booty".

If you want to discuss something else, go and make a thread about it in the correct section, and leave the bashing and flame-baiting out of it.

I agree with you. I like Sakura and I don't feel to bash on her. That's why I don't understand how someone just comes here to bash on Hinata. That not the point of this thread and that annoys me.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:40 am

well for my contribution...surprised this hasn't popped up as yet

Spoiler:
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:40 am

Pisses me off when anyone bashes on my girls. Yes, these threads are to appreciate Sakura's badonkadonk and Hinata's girls, NOT bashing.

Anyway, dat ass is fabulous. Sakura would be a hot twerker. ;)
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:29 pm

^ I know, I can't stand it neither. It is good to do some appreciation.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:25 am

Aelita wrote:m-my Sakura ass thread, why'd you have to go and hijack it?! Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 3 1501964845 

I think they're both really pretty actually

Hinata actually has an hourglass figure, so she does have a booty its just she wears a baggy jacket that hides her curves (its not in her personality to show it off like say Sakura or Ino) and anime fanboys tend ogle boobs over booty for what ever reason *kanye shrug* (I myself as a straight girl tend to admire the curve of a woman's hips to waist ratio i.e. dat ass, more than the bust but idk that's just me lol)

Because Sakura has a small chest, the wideness of her hips becomes more prominent. Plus her figure is more noticeable with the oufit she wears-- her small sleeveless-top, short skirt, short spandex shorts and knee-high boots put emphasis on her curves (in particular her legs, thighs, and hips). Personally, Sakura's outfit design is my favorite out of the girls in Part II lol.

Also just because someone has a small chest doesn't give them a bad figure, and it doesn't mean they have a worse figure than someone with has a fuller bust. Can we knock it off with the Hinata vs Sakura comparisons please.

I completely agree with you,100%.Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 3 528746348 
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:25 am

*Raises thread from the dead*

Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mpqgpw5yEi1ryvaxx

Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mpqgr9t2Hd1ryvaxx
Chiyo's just entranced with it

Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mpt8ylND0r1ryvaxx

Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 3 Sakura_Dream_Ass_by_Bankai_no_jutsu
http://bankai-no-jutsu.deviantart.com/art/Sakura-Dream-Ass-122499288

@Lickstermik there's a gif of that image floating around the internet that I've been searching for for ages lol
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next