Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post

+24
Zora
Haru Glory
GreatKungLao
NaruHina <3
Fallere825
Strawberry
CoolChels
Irielo
mangafreakyay
Tim Jamison
Bubbles
Batokusanagi
racefan1992
ClassyLPS
Dianahinkle
Mustang
Aelita
TinaBeanz
Twin Steps
Yuri
Azuula
DerelictV
eromreven
NekoKimio
28 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 2 Empty Re: Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post

Post by eromreven Sun May 19, 2013 4:31 pm

Boyish in the anime? Beg pardon?

Spoiler:

Sure, it ain't Hinata, but... I do believe dem's be curves. Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 2 1697708315
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 2 Empty Re: Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post

Post by Mustang Sun May 19, 2013 11:41 pm

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:There are just so many things so wrong with this thread Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 2 982020691

y'all sound like perverted teenage boys :P

Okay I admit it I am a bit like Jiraiya. Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 2 1461727051
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Mon May 20, 2013 4:27 am

Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 2 Rockleewishes

Dat booty

Lol this is what I meant by she looks boyish in the anime. While there are scenes where she appears really curvy, for the most part they made her look more 'conservative' hehe

Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 2 S_S_S__by_PrincessLicorice

Last edited by Aelita on Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Mon May 20, 2013 2:24 pm

Huh. I never noticed til you said something.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Tue May 21, 2013 12:53 pm

but hey look at it this way, Sakura's booty isn't just animators taking creative liberties on Sakura's body

Dat ass is canon Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 2 2035981432
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Mon May 27, 2013 4:55 am

Even part one Sakura had it going on
Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 2 Haruno_Sakura_by_HakuMyPrecious

But you guys know it's all about that thigh gap.

Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 2 Draft_lens18137394module151411027photo_1310367424naruto_manga_cover_v30
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Wed May 29, 2013 4:59 am

632.. She wants them to see her back.. And dat ass.
Lolol xDD
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:04 pm

Sakura knows her best features. DAT ASS.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:53 pm

Wow, Sakura has a great ass.

Excuse me, now i have to go take a shower. :-P
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:06 pm

Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 2 Tumblr_m2zoubgB961r708muo5_250

just gonna leave this here
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:30 pm

Do she got a booty?

She dooooooooo.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:18 pm

Here, I wrote a poem:
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sakura has a great ass,
You know it's true.

ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:22 pm

Oh Classy. 

You're wonderful. xD
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Why thank you kind sir. :D
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:42 am

Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 2 9117055046_6572c001b2_o

Chiyo taking notice of dat ass.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:23 am

Chiyo, why don't you take a seat over there  Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 2 1484711430 
Kishi, bring back Sakura's tights and Temari's mini-skirt Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 2 3027595017
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:16 pm

Dat ass.
Sakura's Ass - An Appreciate Post - Page 2 3027595017  
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Jamison Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:47 am

Sakura has the better face and ass.Hinata is just plain ugly.
Tim Jamison
Tim Jamison
On Detention
On Detention

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:57 pm

Tim Jamison wrote:Sakura has the better face and ass.Hinata is just plain ugly.

And Hinata has a better body and isn't flat chested like Sakura, Naruto is one lucky ninja to have a woman like Hinata.

Well two wrongs don't make a right, so I will leave the character bashing at that
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:10 pm

@ Tim Jamison (So you're back? Welcome.)
Hey tone down on the character bashing.
This thread isn't to compare other characters to Sakura, it's to show appreciation for Sakura's booty. If you want to bash characters, (not that you should) go else where. We don't roll like that here. Character bashing is against the rules. You will be banned if you continue to break anymore rules.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Jamison Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:32 am

ClassyLPS wrote:@ Tim Jamison (So you're back? Welcome.)
This thread isn't to compare other characters to Sakura, it's to show appreciation for Sakura's booty. If you want to bash characters, (not that you should) go else where. We don't roll like that here. Character bashing is against the rules. You will be banned if you continue to break anymore rules.
I'm stating my opinion and i'm not bothered if none of you like it.I will follow the rules but if i have something i want to say/type i'll say it.
51-mustang wrote:

And Hinata has a better body and isn't flat chested like Sakura, Naruto is one lucky ninja to have a woman like Hinata.

Well two wrongs don't make a right, so I will leave the character bashing at that
Sakura does have boobs its just that they're small unlike Hinata's anime tits.Ass > Boobs boobs is the only thing you guys can say lol.
Tim Jamison
Tim Jamison
On Detention
On Detention

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:19 am

@Tim Jamison
I'm actually okay with people disliking/bashing any of my favorite characters, it doesn't bother me at all. You have your opinions and I have mine.
But, it's against the rules here and my job is to make sure the members follow the rules. You can still state your opinion, just make sure you don't character bash.

You can still still tell me why you personally
Dislike Hinata withouth bashing her (ex: because she's fat, she's useless, etc.) just real reasons. So why don't you tell me? And we'll have a nice conversation. Without any arguing, bashing, or insults hopefully. If that isn't too much to ask. ^-^ It's okay if you don't want to tell me though.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by mangafreakyay Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:56 am

I find that perplexing,

Because this is an Anime, all the characters have the exact same face except for skincolor and eyes...
Is it because you don't like byakugan? or you don't like her long hair? just wondering.
mangafreakyay
mangafreakyay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:24 am

Tim Jamison wrote:
ClassyLPS wrote:@ Tim Jamison (So you're back? Welcome.)
I'm stating my opinion and i'm not bothered if none of you like it.I will follow the rules but if i have something i want to say/type i'll say it.
51-mustang wrote:

Sakura does have boobs its just that they're small unlike Hinata's anime tits.Ass > Boobs boobs is the only thing you guys can say lol.

Do you have a real reason why you dislike Hinata, or are you going to make a shallow argument about why you dislike characters? plus when I said that I was only being sarcastic, very difficult to tell because you don't know what a person is thinking due to not seeing their face. there is more to a character than boobs and ass. Hinata is a better all round character than Sakura, because she knows exactly what to say to Naruto, she knows what he has been through and has shown the willingness to sacrifice everything for him, that is something even Naruto has acknowledged and accepted in chapter 615.

but Sakura on the other hand (to a certain extent along with Sasuke) has cause Naruto nothing but pain, but over time he has come to accept that Sakura (and Sasuke) will never love him, lol. but that hasn't stopped him from chasing and saving one of his friends even if it almost killed him multiple times, hurt him emotionally and mentally, (something I believe HInata has never done to Naruto.) also no matter how many times Naruto made romantic advances on Sakura, she has always rejected him.

in conclusion Hinata is a beautiful woman, not only in looks but in soul and personality, she will always be there when Naruto needs her the most, that is something Naruto will never get from Sakura or Sasuke for that matter.

Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:53 am

Hinata, ugly? Nope

Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next