Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction Recommendations

+25
Irielo
endame
meow69
Skywardstrike
Enochian
Madara
Rin
funnyface
NaruHina <3
Ponyta
GreatKungLao
lily567
kagome1991
ClassyLPS
Amoroq
Graeystone
Mustang
Yamasaki Akaiko
dovey
Darkhope
Yuri
eromreven
The Merchant
SID~
DerelictV
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fanfiction Recommendations  - Page 2 Empty Re: Fanfiction Recommendations

Post by NaruHina <3 Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:29 pm

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/9164298/1/Awakening-Of-The-Dead I'm loving this so far because I love Highschool of the dead and I love the Walking Dead, so zombie lovers enjoy!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:57 am

Hey guys can you reccomend some hurting/angst y fics with a happy ending off course.I really like those..

anyway i thought this one was funny
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7492268/1/Unexpected-Outcomes-From-You-To-Me
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:18 am

A very good one shot about Hinata and how she is the thing Naruto has that Obito never had-
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9706960/1/Point-of-Divergence
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:47 am

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2154708/13/Choosing-One-s-Path

-Our two fav pairings
-Kabuto is an avenger
-Sasuke returns

For everything else, read it.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madara Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:33 pm

A Prior Engagement By Emmy Kay, has always been my absolute favorite. It's a oneshot, and it's not a block of pure naruhina, but it has what matters (kind of like the manga..*coughcough*) and I squeal and roll around everytime I read it.. It's just an absolute favorite.
Madara
Madara

Back to top Go down

Post by Enochian Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:39 am

I should post this one that I am reading right now, since this is too good to go by without mentioning xD

Address: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9585473/1/10-Days
Author: ThePeridot0814
Summary: She spent her entire life chasing after him. He's spending 10 days to stop her. Postwar AU, NaruHina
Rating: T
Enochian
Enochian

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:58 am

The Element of Time by rasEnshur1KEn

A masive, yet great story that revolutionized the way i see the Narutoverse.
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:20 pm

This isn't a Naruhina pairing, but I was looking around the other day and found this gem right here. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9737812/1/The-Hyuuga-Massacre by aurora0914.

It is Itachixhinata that is developed very well. It is also part of the AkatsukiHinata sub-genre Without ruining any of the plot twists. The author makes a very good reason Hinata would be in the Akatsuki, while also making her strong enough in a believable way to hold her own in Akatsuki. Out of all the AkatsukiHinata or ItachixHinata stories I have read this one is the best developed in either genre. Rated T so don't expect heavy violence or lemons. I read many fan fictions of many pairings if I find any other hidden gems I will share
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:59 am

I'll read it, thanks for the link! :)
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:20 am

meow69 wrote:This isn't a Naruhina pairing, but I was looking around the other day and found this gem right here. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9737812/1/The-Hyuuga-Massacre by aurora0914.

It is Itachixhinata that is developed very well. It is also part of the AkatsukiHinata sub-genre Without ruining any of the plot twists. The author makes a very good reason Hinata would be in the Akatsuki, while also making her strong enough in a believable way to hold her own in Akatsuki. Out of all the AkatsukiHinata or ItachixHinata stories I have read this one is the best developed in either genre. Rated T so don't expect heavy violence or lemons. I read many fan fictions of many pairings if I find any other hidden gems I will share

I've already read a big part of this fan fiction. I will make a pause for now because it is getting late there. For what I've read so far, I just can say WOW!! This is a masterpiece in what one can find regarding fan fictions. Really well written, well thought and awesomely expressed. Well, I'm just impressed.

When I read such a fan fiction, I wished I had some drawing talents as I would be honored to illustrate it.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:18 pm

Irielo wrote:
I've already read a big part of this fan fiction. I will make a pause for now because it is getting late there. For what I've read so far, I just can say WOW!! This is a masterpiece in what one can find regarding fan fictions. Really well written, well thought and awesomely expressed. Well, I'm just impressed.

When I read such a fan fiction, I wished I had some drawing talents as I would be honored to illustrate it.

I agree with you on that. I knew you would like it as you are a big fan of Itachi. (Based on your avatar and signature) Wish I could draw this one as well especially some of the later chapters. Won't spoil it for you so will put in spoilers until you have read that far.  Don't open unless you have read chapter 20.
Spoiler:

The sad part is that the story has been out for almost a year and still less than 200 follows or favorites though it does have a decent amount of reviews. I hate it when I see great stories like this that have so few follows and favorites. Once I was done I definitely reviewed (which I rarely do unless a story is really good because I put effort and thought in my reviews always.)
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:19 pm

meow69 wrote:I agree with you on that. I knew you would like it as you are a big fan of Itachi. (Based on your avatar and signature) Wish I could draw this one as well especially some of the later chapters. Won't spoil it for you so will put in spoilers until you have read that far.  Don't open unless you have read chapter 20.
Spoiler:

The sad part is that the story has been out for almost a year and still less than 200 follows or favorites though it does have a decent amount of reviews. I hate it when I see great stories like this that have so few follows and favorites. Once I was done I definitely reviewed (which I rarely do unless a story is really good because I put effort and thought in my reviews always.)

You know, Itachi and Hinata are my 2 top favorite characters. So, this fan fiction caught my interest, but the way it is written, how the characters are portrayed: the way they think/feel, is really greatly done.

Spoiler about chapter 20 and other thoughts:

I can understand what you mean that it is a pity that there are not more followers. But I think it depends if someone is registered there or not. As for me, I am not registered there but thanks to the link you provided, I could read and appreciate it here. So, I hope the author knows that there are people outside who appreciate her work very much. If I had to tell her something, it would be to keep on writing such amazing fan fictions.

Thanks for sharing this link btw!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:36 am

Irielo wrote:

You know, Itachi and Hinata are my 2 top favorite characters. So, this fan fiction caught my interest, but the way it is written, how the characters are portrayed: the way they think/feel, is really greatly done.

Spoiler about chapter 20 and other thoughts:

I can understand what you mean that it is a pity that there are not more followers. But I think it depends if someone is registered there or not. As for me, I am not registered there but thanks to the link you provided, I could read and appreciate it here. So, I hope the author knows that there are people outside who appreciate her work very much. If I had to tell her something, it would be to keep on writing such amazing fan fictions.

Thanks for sharing this link btw!

Your Welcome. Also since you don't have an account I will PM you if I remember to when the story updates.
Spoiler:
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:32 am

meow69 wrote:Your Welcome. Also since you don't have an account I will PM you if I remember to when the story updates.
Spoiler:

Thank you very much for letting me know!

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by chloboshoka Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:09 pm

I really enjoyed Summer Day by Dragonknight12 from Deviantart. It's a one shot that I think is really nicely done.
chloboshoka
chloboshoka

Back to top Go down

Post by JMarieAllenPoe Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:24 pm

Hey guys, I have a recommendation I think you should all check out! :D

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10287521/1/For-the-Love-of-the-Hokage For the Love of the Hokage by Hendrixson, my amazingly wonderful online friend. He's an extremely talented writer!

Summary: "Promising to yourself that you'll be with the guy of your dreams is easy. Try doing that now when said guy becomes the hero of the world, the Rokudaime Hokage, and the object of a thousand girls' fantasies. Time to break some boundaries… for the love of the Hokage." In Hinata's POV

It is really good! One of my all time favorites! There is a lot of romance and humor, but just know that it's rated M, though the lemon won't happen for a while, which I personally like. There is also hilarious drama between Tenten and Kiba, and there is SasuSaku as well

So if you guys could check it out and review, that would be really really awesome! He really deserves it! Fanfiction Recommendations  - Page 2 789588777 Fanfiction Recommendations  - Page 2 2035981432 Fanfiction Recommendations  - Page 2 1906553478 Fanfiction Recommendations  - Page 2 528746348

Okay okay okay GUYS! You seriously need to read this fic!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6438561/1/Second-Chances

Second Chances by enzhe

Site Summary: "Naruto's got a few identities. One he uses to play hockey, go to school, and hang out with friends like Sakura and Shikamaru. One he needs to hold down a job and take care of Hinata. One scarred his cheeks and kept him alive. One harbors secrets only Sasuke knows. And one is Namikaze Naruto, lost-found-proclaimed-dead, with a famous father who never stopped searching. Badass AU."

This is my all time favorite Modern!AU of Naruto. It isn't NaruHina centric, in fact I'm not even 100% sure that NaruHina is endgame in this story, but there are certainly brilliant NaruHina moments, and the latest chapter makes me think NaruHina will officially happen. The character development and point of view for EVERYONE is spot on and amazing to read, and new information is added each chapter that just creates one plot twist after another, but it makes sense, and it is really really well written!

Please go check it out and it would be super nice if you could leave enzhe-sama a review! You won't regret it! Fanfiction Recommendations  - Page 2 1906553478 Fanfiction Recommendations  - Page 2 789588777 :yippee:

Okay, so this is a fic I discovered a year ago but am rereading to get back into the flow of it since it has been updated recently.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2731239/16/Team-8

"What if Naruto had been selected for a different team? What if he'd had a different mentor? Who would guess the consequences would be so large?"

In this story, Naruto is teamed up with Hinata, Shino and Kurenai since Kurenai takes the initiative to see how the Academy students act around each other. This is an EXTREMELY long fic, and it's not even complete yet, but the writing is phenomenal! I personally like the gradual pace that is set, and how it displays the diverge from canon. You should check it out when you have time!

Fanfiction Recommendations  - Page 2 1906553478 Fanfiction Recommendations  - Page 2 3516892631

Last edited by JMarieAllenPoe on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:20 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Found another awesome fic!)
JMarieAllenPoe
JMarieAllenPoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dxdux Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:11 am

The piece written by Owlavender, Anymore. My heart hurts. Fanfiction Recommendations  - Page 2 3516892631
I found lots of good fanfiction here so thanks for the post. Also an AU story called The Greenhouse by Blondi89 was pretty entertaining if any one is interested.
Dxdux
Dxdux

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu May 07, 2015 1:49 pm

i have a recommendation
I just read it tho it is still incomplete
113 chapters
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9897575/1/Kitsune-no-Ken-Fist-of-the-Fox
it is really good
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by ph34rb34r Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:33 am

Check out Snow Angels. It is still ongoing, but it has been a great read so far.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9923810/1/Snow-Angels
ph34rb34r
ph34rb34r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2