Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, my NaruHina bruthas and sistas!

5 posters

Go down

Hello, my NaruHina bruthas and sistas! Empty Hello, my NaruHina bruthas and sistas!

Post by KajiWakahisa Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:49 pm

Hi, guys! I'm Kaji Wakahisa! Just call me Kaji. I've just not long ago signed up to this site.

I've been a Naruto fan since the first time I saw it on Toonami(2005, was it?), and started following the manga a little past halfway, if I remember correctly.

In my free time, I tend to play video games(usually RPGs, Battle Racing games, Action/Adventure games, etc.), along with reading manga and watching anime. I also like to bake things, on occasion.https://2img.net/u/1517/40/72/04/smiles/695621841.gif

I hope to have some fun, while I'm here. https://2img.net/u/1517/40/72/04/smiles/3926354896.gif
KajiWakahisa
KajiWakahisa

Back to top Go down

Hello, my NaruHina bruthas and sistas! Empty Re: Hello, my NaruHina bruthas and sistas!

Post by zxcmdf Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:44 pm

Hello there, welcome to the club. Take your time browsing the forum.
Hello, my NaruHina bruthas and sistas! 2419062537
zxcmdf
zxcmdf

Back to top Go down

Hello, my NaruHina bruthas and sistas! Empty Re: Hello, my NaruHina bruthas and sistas!

Post by KajiWakahisa Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:26 pm

zxcmdf wrote:Hello there, welcome to the club. Take your time browsing the forum.
Hello, my NaruHina bruthas and sistas! 2419062537

Thanks, I will.
KajiWakahisa
KajiWakahisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Welcome to NH forums! Enjoy your stay :3
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:30 am

Welcome! Have a nice time here and please, check the forums' rules.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:17 am

Welcome to the forum, KajiWakahisa! :3
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down